Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 10:48 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:12 pm

2seaoat

Gee T show us some more black people acting like animals......why is that......

http://www.crowdsafe.com/cafe/who20.html

Now last time I looked around a who concert......they be white folks

Once was enough T.....we will not be fooled again

3Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:19 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Those are uncivilized animals. And if all the baby boomers were to drop dead those would still be uncivilized animals, seaoat. And those are the ones you said in the other thread are going to make america great again.

4Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:21 pm

2seaoat

The issue is crowd management. The issue is not black people acting foolish. Wal Mart will pay the millions, and will use the science of crowd management to que people properly, and yes those black people probably will cut in line....so next year you can show us a video of the same.

5Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:22 pm

Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 9k=

I saw a mixed crowd throughout most of the video.

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc

Smile 

6Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah i saw a long span where it was only white folks actin the fool...But don't spoil seaoats little production where he plays the valiant warrior against prejudice and of course NAZIs.

7Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:25 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

After seeing this I agree with teo. That black friday crap oughta be outlawed.

8Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One of the bloggers on that youtube expressed exactly what I was thinking...

You watch videos like this and wonder if people will act like wild animals while trying to get a discount TV or computer then how bad would they be if they were fighting for food, water, or medicine for themselves and their families in order to survive? 

If we have another economic depression I don't want to be here when it happens. I'm going to start making some kind of plans to be able to escape to the border.

9Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:34 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One of the comments in the video was if people act like this when the shelves are full how will they act when they are empty ?...I think we know...

10Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:34 pm

cool1

cool1

wow Teo!! All these sales is it really worth 1 life I think not -I think they should stop the crap !!!  If they cant have a two week sale they shouldn't even do it !!  Sad Video Sad

11Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:37 pm

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:One of the comments in the video was if people act like this when the shelves are full how will they act when they are empty ?...I think we know...
Shocked  For Sure!!  White people -black people and whatever color is what I saw Shocked

12Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:43 pm

2seaoat

If we have another economic depression I don't want to be here when it happens. I'm going to start making some kind of plans to be able to escape to the border.

Who knows we may see a white mob of old people pranked outside a waterfront condo in Downtown Pensacola.......yep....we need to outlaw Craigslist.....those old white people......just cannot feel safe when things melt down......they may be cutting each other's hearts out for a Gene Autry album.

13Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/2/2013, 11:50 pm

2seaoat

First photo of people outside Wal Mart a group of young black males.....second photo a group of young black males.......third photo a white policeman and a young black male in the parking lot as police put up police tape.......fourth photo.....another group of all young black males in front of walmart......fifth photo another group of blacks milling around......first 10 seconds of the entry into Wal Mart with people falling 90% black.......I turned the video off......it does not take a genius to understand propaganda techniques of nazis........it is infiltrating this country at such a rapid pace, and it is now being argued that it is politics......sorry......Nazi hate is simply evil.

14Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:04 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obviously the only fair way to report the news is to censor out all skin color in any video. The same way the PNJ never reports the race of a criminal suspect.
And it wouldn't hurt to stop revealing if it's even a man or a woman.
Just say a "human" was arrested and then blank out everything which would reveal race, gender, creed or nationality.
And if that proves to work well, when we get a criminal defendant in court we need to cover him/her from head to toe and put a voice scrambler on it so we can't hear the speech.
In fact, maybe we should all be covered up totally like muslim women and then nobody would ever know nuthin about who we are.

15Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:09 am

cool1

cool1

2000 people---Laughing  I saw whites -they were right there look at the big picture the whites were just as bad as the blacks Shocked 

16Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:10 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

Who knows we may see a white mob of old people pranked outside a waterfront condo in Downtown Pensacola.......yep....we need to outlaw Craigslist.....those old white people......just cannot feel safe when things melt down......they may be cutting each other's hearts out for a Gene Autry album.

I thought it was just baby boomers who were the objects of your bigotry.
Now it's also white people and old people too. lol

17Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:13 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One of my hats is being a long time record dealer, seaoat.  Trust me,  I couldn't get ten cents for a Gene Autry record even if it had Gene's autograph on it and his pubic hair glued to it.  It's worthless before, after or during the coming depression. I'd have better luck trying to peddle a Slim Whitman record.  lol

18Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:16 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:One of my hats is being a long time record dealer, seaoat.  Trust me,  I couldn't get ten cents for a Gene Autry record even if it had Gene's autograph on it and his pubic hair glued to it.  It's worthless before, after or during the coming depression. I'd have better luck trying to peddle a Slim Whitman record.   lol
The British love Slim Whitman....

19Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:18 am

2seaoat

My son snapped up all my vinyl and never asked.....but he is a drummer and has three CDs with different groups....and did all that female groupy stuff........so now that I am officially an old white babyboomer.......he can take what he wants......but he will never be young when the music was alive.

20Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:20 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
The British love Slim Whitman....
They also drink warm beer and they've probably drank a lot of it when they listen to Slim.

21Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:23 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SAVE SLIM FOR THE MARTIAN INVASION !

22Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:24 am

2seaoat

We agree on something....I love that movie.

23Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:26 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:My son snapped up all my vinyl and never asked.....but he is a drummer and has three CDs with different groups....and did all that female groupy stuff........so now that I am officially an old white babyboomer.......he can take what he wants......but he will never be young when the music was alive.
If you had some scarce psychedelic in it then he's got something of value.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-13th-Floor-Elevators-The-Psychedelic-sounds-of-ORIGINAL-MONO-1966-MINT-/231089691939?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35ce04dd23

Most people don't understand the cardinal rule of record values.  They think the Elvis and Beatles records are what have value.  But those records were sold in the millions so are still very easy to obtain.
It's the obscure stuff that barely sold is what has value because it's so hard to get.
Supply and demand just like everything else.

24Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:40 am

2seaoat

I had two early pink floyd albums which were stolen while I was in college.....damn babyboomers.......I believe their first two albums when they were utterly unknown......I had to look for my favorite Pink Floyd Song Corporal Cleeg on the Saucerful album

25Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 12:44 am

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:My son snapped up all my vinyl and never asked.....but he is a drummer and has three CDs with different groups....and did all that female groupy stuff........so now that I am officially an old white babyboomer.......he can take what he wants......but he will never be young when the music was alive.
If you had some scarce psychedelic in it then he's got something of value.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-13th-Floor-Elevators-The-Psychedelic-sounds-of-ORIGINAL-MONO-1966-MINT-/231089691939?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35ce04dd23

Most people don't understand the cardinal rule of record values.  They think the Elvis and Beatles records are what have value.  But those records were sold in the millions so are still very easy to obtain.
It's the obscure stuff that barely sold is what has value because it's so hard to get.
Supply and demand just like everything else.
Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 9k=

Beatles sell OK... I have better luck with Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, anything with Ozzy in it, or those with interesting covers that are in excellent shape.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00zuDUNTeXM

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum