Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?

+9
PBulldog2
Jake92
Sal
stormwatch89
Markle
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:I said I don't like tattoos on anyone. The tattoo is not the person.  That was my point.  

You had to come on here and give a lecture after you knew the circumstances. You are the one who's judging Chrissy.   And when I called you on it, you lashed out at me.   I stand by everything I've posted on this thread.

No my dear.....you and only you judged her because of her tats.  The rest of us had enough sense not to be judgmental and post anything.   Chrissy was seeking negative comments.   Dreams may seem very harsh on this thread, and I do not approve of her use of words and her attacks, but the substance is dead cinch correct.  This has not been a healthy thread.
I stated my preference about tattoos.    
Dreams has nothing on you concerning attacks.

2seaoat

I stated my preference about tattoos.

You have that exactly right.....you are very judgmental and when you are called on it, you try smoke and mirrors. You judged the photo without engaging any discretion as to the source and where it was going to lead. If you think I am attacking you now......no.....I am hoping you will think before you judge people of color, poor people, or some beautiful girl who happens to have a tat.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat and Dreams.....please give her a break on this.  I ask this most sincerely. Everyone deals with grief in their own way.

I did not make any negative comments about tatoos nor did I make negative comments about Chrissy.   Thank you for shifting the blame to Dreams who also made no negative comments about the photo......You were the only person who judged that person.
Maybe not on this thread....but you certainly have been attacking Chrissy personally.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

As far as tattoos...you either like them or you don't. I have stated my thoughts many times....personally I do not care for visible tatts on women.

2seaoat

Maybe not on this thread....but you certainly have been attacking Chrissy personally.

I have been challenging her for years to provide sources and have a dialogue dealing with facts. If challenging her health care knowledge as to substantive facts is now construed as a personal attack, somebody has a problem with me, not the facts. If I wanted to attack her personally, I could and I have not. I have consistently challenged her cognitive understanding of facts and statistics. I make no apology for defending truth. In doing the same, it is rarely necessary to make a personal attack. I also think others on this forum enable her less than healthy behavior. I do not. She gets very angry with me because I think that the health care system is broken. She takes that personal, and that is completely and utterly irrational. She needs to provide point and counter points which back her position. Instead she gets angry and invites negative comments about a deceased loved one, and our forum enablers look to blame someone for this unhealthy behavior. The thread was not healthy. period.

2seaoat

As far as tattoos...you either like them or you don't. I have stated my thoughts many times....personally I do not care for visible tatts on women.

Neko, you and I share that opinion, but anybody with a whit of sense knew what was coming with this thread. Sometimes the better part of discretion is not to make a judgment. I make no apology for not enabling her behavior when it is unhealthy. She knows better and she made a mistake. I have told both her and Dreams to knock it off because the personal attacks are simply unnecessary, yet Dreams is not entirely wrong on this thread. It was an unhealthy thread from the beginning and enabling the same is wrong.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Maybe not on this thread....but you certainly have been attacking Chrissy personally.

I have been challenging her for years to provide sources and have a dialogue dealing with facts.   If challenging her health care knowledge as to substantive facts is now construed as a personal attack, somebody has a problem with me, not the facts.   If I wanted to attack her personally, I could and I have not.  I have consistently challenged her cognitive understanding of facts and statistics.  I make no apology for defending truth.   In doing the same, it is rarely necessary to make a personal attack.  I also think others on this forum enable her less than healthy behavior.  I do not.  She gets very angry with me because I think that the health care system is broken.  She takes that personal, and that is completely and utterly irrational.  She needs to provide point and counter points which back her position.  Instead she gets angry and invites negative comments about a deceased loved one, and our forum enablers look to blame someone for this unhealthy behavior.   The thread was not healthy.  period.
Perhaps you should read over your comments made to Chrissy today.....

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:well, very smart of all you assholes to not comment. At least we have one winner here other than myself.

See, you NEVER know what people are going through. Because not everyone is as vocal as seaoat.

This is my niece. She was a police officer. She has a child who is BLACK.

And she shot her face off 2 years ago exactly TODAY.

My sister has been crying and crying for two years now. when my dad finally left my house from getting over my mothers death, this occurred and she came to live with me as well. to get away.

they always come to live with me to get away. because I don't live there anymore.

The Holidays are very hard for me and my family. although my grandchildren have allowed me to be a little more happy during this time.

Its not easy being a safe haven. or a bitch as most of you will call me.

Im stupid to you. heartless.

But what I really am to you is a reflection that you refuse to see.

All these years most of you have not seen who you are talking to although I have tried. I wanted us all to be friends. and yes, its true, when it comes to the heart I am weak. But I can be a woman scorn.

This little message is a little reminder that not everyone has the strength to life themselves up all the time.

Keep that in mind as you go on in your daily lives.

its important.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and that God comforts you in this time of grief.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:I stated my preference about tattoos.    

You have that exactly right.....you are very judgmental and when you are called on it, you try smoke and mirrors.  You judged the photo without engaging any discretion as to the source and where it was going to lead.  If you think I am attacking you now......no.....I am hoping you will think before you judge people of color, poor people, or some beautiful girl who happens to have a tat.
Sorry Seaoat, but  I'm not the one on here calling people racist, Nazis, and insulting other members' intelligence, which you do pretty much on a daily basis these days.  

I said I don't like tattoos.   I've said it before on this forum.  It's not about Chrissy's niece's character or what kind of person she was.  It's about my own preference.  It also has nothing to do with rich or poor or race or color.

You attacked Chrissy about her very personal experience in dealing with her niece's death.  You are not helping Chrissy or anyone on this forum with your comments on this thread.   If this thread is unhealthy, then you are the one who's coughing and sneezing on everyone.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:As far as tattoos...you either like them or you don't. I have stated my thoughts many times....personally I do not care for visible tatts on women.

Neko, you and I share that opinion, but anybody with a whit of sense knew what was coming with this thread.   Sometimes the better part of discretion is not to make a judgment.  I make no apology for not enabling her behavior when it is unhealthy.  She knows better and she made a mistake.  I have told both her and Dreams to knock it off because the personal attacks are simply unnecessary, yet Dreams is not entirely wrong on this thread.   It was an unhealthy thread from the beginning and enabling the same is wrong.
Gee Seoat, I am so sorry that I didn't read your hateful and ugly and condescending posts to Chrissy today before I read this thread.    But now I've read the posts on the other thread where it is YOU who insulted Chrissy's intelligence and it was Chrissy who was simply expressing her opinion about health care.  I don't always agree with Chrissy's posts, but if anyone was itching for a fight today, it was you.   Now, you couldn't have known what this day meant to Chrissy while you were attacking her on the other thread, but you damn sure knew what it meant to her when you continued your attacks on her on this thread.

Nekochan

Nekochan

From the other thread,  Seaoat said among other hateful, personal attacks on Chrissy:

I am now convinced that the medical field must have dropped IQ points in the modern era. Perhaps the best and brightest have migrated to computer technology and we are now suffering from the lower grade of personnel. It might explain a great deal, but it certainly explains much on this forum.

And yet, Seaoat, you have the audacity to say that you don't make personal attacks.  

2seaoat

And yet, Seaoat, you have the audacity to say that you don't make personal attacks.

Audacity......hardly. It is the simple truth. We hear about less than .5% of people who may actually have higher premiums while 99,5% of folks are enjoying benefits from the affordable care act. I have to listen to a complete lie about the efficacy of a liver transplant in endocrine cancer that a high school biology student would understand, and then I have to see five million people who have been denied extended medicaid coverage because of brain dead political debate which impacts folks lives. I stand by my comments. The best and brightest must have migrated to other fields because simple intelligence allows a path to better health care. Yet, when Bob tells his story, he is called a liar. Arbitrary health services pricing and uncontrolled medical costs go unchecked and somebody wants to defend this broken system.......yep, and by the way, a nazi is the sum total of their beliefs. You have a negative connotation to the word. It is descriptive. Most nazis are proud of what they are.....they do not hide in the shadows with their evil ideology pretending to be harmless........nope......YOU MADE THE JUDGEMENT TODAY......and I had the audacity to call you out.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:And yet, Seaoat, you have the audacity to say that you don't make personal attacks.  

Audacity......hardly.   It is the simple truth.  We hear about less than .5% of people who may actually have higher premiums while 99,5% of folks are enjoying benefits from the affordable care act.   I have to listen to a complete lie about the efficacy of a liver transplant in endocrine cancer that a high school biology student would understand, and then I have to see five million people who have been denied extended medicaid coverage because of brain dead political debate which impacts folks lives.   I stand by my comments.  The best and brightest must have migrated to other fields because simple intelligence allows a path to better health care.  Yet, when Bob tells his story, he is called a liar.   Arbitrary health services pricing and uncontrolled medical costs go unchecked and somebody wants to defend this broken system.......yep, and by the way, a nazi is the sum total of their beliefs.  You have a negative connotation to the word.  It is descriptive.  Most nazis are proud of what they are.....they do not hide in the shadows with their evil ideology pretending to be harmless........nope......YOU MADE THE JUDGEMENT TODAY......and I had the audacity to call you out.

Yes, I made a judgement.  But not about Chrissy or her niece.

2seaoat

Yes, I made a judgement. But not about Chrissy or her niece.

Liar liar pants on fire....you made a judgment about her niece. You make a judgment about anybody who has a tatoo, who is hispanic, who is black, and who is poor. I do to. This is exactly what Chrissy wanted to happen. She was urging others to say something judgmental. I could see the trap from a mile away. You figured your judgment of the niece and her tatoos would have no consequences. You were the only one who made the judgment call and did not see the obvious and unhealthy trap which was set. I would have said the exact same words you said.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Yes, I made a judgement.  But not about Chrissy or her niece.

Liar liar pants on fire....you made a judgment about her niece.   You make a judgment about anybody who has a tatoo, who is hispanic, who is black, and who is poor.   I do to.  This is exactly what Chrissy wanted to happen.  She was urging others to say something judgmental.  I could see the trap from a mile away.   You figured your judgment of the niece and her tatoos would have no consequences.  You were the only one who made the judgment call and did not see the obvious and unhealthy trap which was set.  I would have said the exact same words you said.
If Chrissy set a trap, you're the one who was caught.  You couldn't stop yourself from continuing your attacks on her.

2seaoat wrote:And yet, Seaoat, you have the audacity to say that you don't make personal attacks.  

Audacity......hardly.   It is the simple truth.  We hear about less than .5% of people who may actually have higher premiums while 99,5% of folks are enjoying benefits from the affordable care act.   I have to listen to a complete lie about the efficacy of a liver transplant in endocrine cancer that a high school biology student would understand, and then I have to see five million people who have been denied extended medicaid coverage because of brain dead political debate which impacts folks lives.   I stand by my comments.
Yes continue to spread your hate and fear because you feel an obsessive compulsive desire to force people to comply with your agenda which expends trillions of dollars from the working poor on your favored corporations.

2seaoat wrote:The best and brightest must have migrated to other fields because simple intelligence allows a path to better health care.
Yeah right that really makes sense.

2seaoat wrote:Yet, when Bob tells his story, he is called a liar.
By whom? Are we making generalizations and labeling people again?

2seaoat wrote:Arbitrary health services pricing and uncontrolled medical costs go unchecked and somebody wants to defend this broken system.......yep, and by the way, a nazi is the sum total of their beliefs.
Nazi's also like to use hate and fear to control the masses... Wait a second! Isn't that what you're doing?

2seaoat wrote:You have a negative connotation to the word.  It is descriptive.
So what you're saying here is that you don't mind being called a Nazi for your uncontrollable utilization of fear and hate in a narcissistic desire to compel people to meet your demands.

2seaoat wrote:Most nazis are proud of what they are...
You certainly seem to be.

2seaoat wrote:..they do not hide in the shadows with their evil ideology pretending to be harmless........nope......YOU MADE THE JUDGEMENT TODAY......and I had the audacity to call you out.
What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4gNfbDInvCS72DwlCtpfv1hjimPREtnfT9QStKQENnd7GIUIq

As have I.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Twisted Evil

2seaoat

If Chrissy set a trap, you're the one who was caught. You couldn't stop yourself from continuing your attacks on her.

Please Neko.......post a picture of a deceased loved one, and then ask this crazy place what they think of that person. Do you think I would not tell you that your choice in doing the same was unhealthy? Why should I treat Chrissy any less than anybody else on this forum? She made a mistake. She displays that too common behavior to be profane, attack mode, or run away when she is confronted with facts or things she does not want to hear. I would love to post a picture of my uncle who just passed and was a lifelong Auburn fan, but I understand the nature of what that would invite. I certainly could preface the posting with a tribute to his life and how much he loved auburn........but a picture of him in his Auburn jersey drinking a beer.....yea that would be raw meat for the wolves........and then would I be angry with the response? In this case she became angry because I did not fall for her trap and say something like you said. She knows my opinion of tats. I said nothing. A poker player smells a trap. This thread remains unhealthy......it will evolve into a poor Chrissy thread and she will be enabled with her poor choices. Wrong answer.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy, Pkr, Pb, Gunz, Neko, Joanni and any others who have lost loved ones (probably all of us by now), I hope you can remember the blessings they brought into our lives and be strong through a tough time of year.

Holidays are rough. Jake, good wishes to you, too in dealing with your parents and their health issues.

Holidays bring many memories and I hope they will be good ones.

Like some others, I don't like tats either, but like labels even less!

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:If Chrissy set a trap, you're the one who was caught.  You couldn't stop yourself from continuing your attacks on her.

Please Neko.......post a picture of a deceased loved one, and then ask this crazy place what they think of that person.   Do you think I would not tell you that your choice in doing the same was unhealthy?   Why should I treat Chrissy any less than anybody else on this forum?   She made a mistake.  She displays that too common behavior to be profane, attack mode, or run away when she is confronted with facts or things she does not want to hear.  I would love to post a picture of my uncle who just passed and was a lifelong Auburn fan, but I understand the nature of what that would invite.  I certainly could preface the posting with a tribute to his life and how much he loved auburn........but a picture of him in his Auburn jersey drinking a beer.....yea that would be raw meat for the wolves........and then would I be angry with the response?  In this case she became angry because I did not fall for her trap and say something like you said.  She knows my opinion of tats.   I said nothing.  A poker player smells a trap.  This thread remains unhealthy......it will evolve into a poor Chrissy thread and she will be enabled with her poor choices.  Wrong answer.
True, you treat a lot of members here with disrespect.  I thought on this one thread, given the subject matter, you'd have the decency to rethink your line of attacks.

2seaoat

True, you treat a lot of members here with disrespect. I thought on this one thread, given the subject matter, you'd have the decency to rethink your line of attacks.

If telling somebody that a thread is unhealthy is an attack. I plead guilty and have not one scintilla of guilt about the same. To not do the same would digress into the very unhealthy essence of this thread. Only one person made a negative judgment, and this disappointed the author.....and you want me to lie and think this is a healthy dialogue. Nope, you can enable, I will not. You do not honor loved ones in this manner, and somebody ought to have the common decency to tell the truth.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Yes, I made a judgement.  But not about Chrissy or her niece.

Liar liar pants on fire....you made a judgment about her niece.   You make a judgment about anybody who has a tatoo, who is hispanic, who is black, and who is poor.   I do to.  This is exactly what Chrissy wanted to happen.  She was urging others to say something judgmental.  I could see the trap from a mile away.   You figured your judgment of the niece and her tatoos would have no consequences.  You were the only one who made the judgment call and did not see the obvious and unhealthy trap which was set.  I would have said the exact same words you said.

Wrong! Neko stated her opinion regarding tattoos, she did not judge Chrissy's niece and you know it.

2seaoat wrote:...She displays that too common behavior to be profane, attack mode, or run away when she is confronted with facts or things she does not want to hear...
What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4gNfbDInvCS72DwlCtpfv1hjimPREtnfT9QStKQENnd7GIUIq

You seem to have a lot of experience in that area also. As you spread your hate and fear in narcissistic attempts to promote your agendas while those nightlights slowly fade as you attempt to avoid the unavoidable...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Twisted Evil 

Nekochan

Nekochan

stormwatch89 wrote:Chrissy, Pkr, Pb, Gunz, Neko, Joanni and any others who have lost loved ones (probably all of us by now), I hope you can remember the blessings they brought into our lives and be strong through a tough time of year.

Holidays are rough.  Jake, good wishes to you, too in dealing with your parents and their health issues.

Holidays bring many memories and I hope they will be good ones.

Like some others, I don't like tats either, but like labels even less!
The tats....I think it's a generational thing.   I'd rather the focus be on a pretty young woman's face, not on her tattoos.  It's just my preference. 

The holidays can be difficult when you've lost a loved one.  Especially in such a tragic way.   I've had good holidays and bad ones.  Mostly good, and I'm thankful for that.  My childhood... things were so much simpler back then.   Then we grow up and take on so many worries and see so much pain in the world.   I wish we could all have a kinder manner of communications on the forum between now and Christmas.

2seaoat

Wrong! Neko stated her opinion regarding tattoos, she did not judge Chrissy's niece and you know it.

Does Neko think more or less of a person with a Tat?.......lets get real here and quit the fantasy. The thread was posted to illicit a negative generalization about the person based on tats. It got one response which was negative, and the author was angry that others had not judged the person. To put somebody you love and honor in their loss on a thread in a public forum and ask what people think of that person is not healthy. If this was a tribute to a person who tragically lost their life, it should have been a tribute to that person, not a sophomoric attempt to illicit judgment about that person without context. Yes, Neko most certainly does not think people who have Tats have made a good decision. She has stated this repeatedly as I have, and as you have. I just saw what was coming and am being honest on this thread. It was not healthy and remains unhealthy.

I know what kind of person neko is from her thoughts on here. She made no judgment, just a opinion.

I hold no hard feelings towards neko.

but some other people need to check their humanity.

Im tired.

have a good night.

hugs and love....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum