Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?

+9
PBulldog2
Jake92
Sal
stormwatch89
Markle
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Now if Seaoat had done that they would have jumped on him like flies on a turd but since it was Chrissy now it's "well no one is perfect". Just another example of ludicrous rationalizations.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Maybe you ought to worry a little more about your own faults and issues.  Such as lying about what others have posted and then refusing to admit you were wrong.

I remember you posted on the PNJ booking forum.  I said I posted once to tell people that what they were doing was judgmental and wrong.   You deny posting on the PNJ booking forum.  You called me a liar.  One of us is most certainly a liar.   I certainly saw your posts on the PNJ booking forum.

Now tell me how I am at fault with that observation.
You must have gone to the mugshot forum on the local section of this forum and you saw that I haven't posted.  So now you're saying that I posted on the same type forum at the PNJ.  Of course, that forum is no longer visible so you can lie about what I posted without recourse.  

What I said is that I rarely, if ever, have posted on the booking forum (or mugshot forum).  That goes for the one on this forum as well as on the PNJ forum.  I might have posted on the PNJ booking forum a time or two.   But it was not a room on the PNJ forum that I actively read or had much interest in.  I hardly ever even looked at that room on the PNJ and I know that if I posted on there, it was on rare occassion.  If I had been interested in that room on the PNJ forum, I would probably also be interested in the mug shot room on this forum--which I am not. 

You are wrong and you've been wrong about me (and others) before but you fail to ever acknowledge that you are wrong.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:Using a picture of your dead niece to try to bait anonymous posters into making negative comments about her, with the intent to provoke a confrontation, is not in the normal range of reactions to grief. 

That's just common sense. 
What is normal? You may hold some ideologic contempt for non-compliance... but that isn't normal to me.
I think it's a rather large range. 

Throwing your niece out like chum to attract sharks is not in that range. 
Well whether she did that or not... or if that's normal or not... we see the sharks. Nothing gained here.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I don't profess to know what is normal about grief over a loved one who has passed away so tragically.   I don't think the negative comments are helping Chrissy.
Neko,

She started the thread out calling people assholes trying to provoke negative comments about a tattoo. If her intent was to share the death of her niece then it was pretty disturbing the way she went about it.It was more of a trick than anything else intended to invoke sympathy and garner support of her everlasting victimization. She doesn't hold herself accountable for the things she says or does. It's a form of manipulation that many people obviously fall prey too. Look at yourself. You've ignored her baiting behavior and have focused on just what she wanted you to. It's not normal.
You don't do hold yourself accountable about things that you say.  Straighten your own self out before you try to straighten out other forum members.  None of us are perfect.
Oh I do hold myself accountable and make no bones about it. I don't try to manipulate people w/ sympathy. If you want to make excuses for that behavior then keep on putting up w/ it. I personally don't feel I need to get on the excuse wagon. Enablers are just as bad as the people they enable.
I'm sorry, Dreams.  I was mistaken and I  thought Seaoat wrote your post.  I guess because you kind of sound the same as Seaoat.  Shocked 

But I meant my comment for Seaoat, not for you.  He goes around pointing out others's faults while refusing to ever admit he's wrong.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Maybe you ought to worry a little more about your own faults and issues.  Such as lying about what others have posted and then refusing to admit you were wrong.

I remember you posted on the PNJ booking forum.  I said I posted once to tell people that what they were doing was judgmental and wrong.   You deny posting on the PNJ booking forum.  You called me a liar.  One of us is most certainly a liar.   I certainly saw your posts on the PNJ booking forum.

Now tell me how I am at fault with that observation.
No, she was not a poster on the PNJ booking forum.  You are wrong and like always you will never admit  your mistake. She was not a part of the dialog regarding " taking bums to Navarre Beach. She did not judge Chrissy's niece.  You were wrong.

People handle grief in many different ways. No one can decide what is the PROPER way. No one can decide is the NORMAL way,  or what should be the norm.

People are different and they grieve differently. Some are withdrawn, depressed, tearful, and quiet others may lash out, spout off, or create a diversion to avoid pain........everyone is different.

Seaoat and Sal are not grief experts.
Thank you, Joani.  I know that I rarely even look(ed) at the booking room or mugshot room.   Maybe I posted a time or two back on the PNJ, but it was rare.  Seaoat also twisted my words on the threads where he went like a rabid dog after Teo.   And he never admitted that he was wrong about what I posted.  It has become a pattern for Seaoat to claim that people said things that they never said.

I also didn't remember posting anything about "taking the bums to Seaoat's" ...but I think it's a grand idea.   

A  big AMEN to Seaoat and Sal not being grief experts.

Nekochan wrote:Thank you, Joani.  I know that I rarely even look(ed) at the booking room or mugshot room.   Maybe I posted a time or two back on the PNJ, but it was rare.  Seaoat also twisted my words on the threads where he went like a rabid dog after Teo.   And he never admitted that he was wrong about what I posted.  It has become a pattern for Seaoat to claim that people said things that they never said.

I also didn't remember posting anything about "taking the bums to Seaoat's" ...but I think it's a grand idea.   

A  big AMEN to Seaoat and Sal not being grief experts.
What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  - Page 5 9k=

Don't worry. Seaoat's seeing ghosts on another thread.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQnzs8wl6E

Twisted Evil 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:Using a picture of your dead niece to try to bait anonymous posters into making negative comments about her, with the intent to provoke a confrontation, is not in the normal range of reactions to grief. 

What is normal? You may hold some ideologic contempt for non-compliance... but that isn't normal to me.

Who knows?

I can tell you one thing, dealing with this type of death, nothing is normal or routine. It is a situation that family members can not understand. Family members are dealing with a sudden tragic loss and with the most upsetting question ever, why.

It is a situation where many will blame themselves for not seeing warnings signs, even when there are no warnings. In their mind they play it over and over again, wondering if they could have done anything to ease the pain of their loved one. It never stops until they accept the fact.....there was nothing they could have done.

What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfYfYPVd6R_W5td6VX3BJlmCBGPEUgHqA4r_NNTpiYOgxSI9mK

Lost my uncle who was my godfather a couple weeks ago.

We all deal with grief in our own way.

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uamDMoW4o

Smile 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfYfYPVd6R_W5td6VX3BJlmCBGPEUgHqA4r_NNTpiYOgxSI9mK

Lost my uncle who was my godfather a couple weeks ago.

We all deal with grief in our own way.

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uamDMoW4o

Smile 
So sorry for your loss, DE.

my point here is every body has grief and tragedy. not just seaoat who throws his up in our faces for years to garner sympathy.

seaoat thinks its unhealthy for anyone but him to talk about tragedy in their lives. I find that very unfair.

it just so happens that a lot of the grief I deal with occurs during the holidays. and perhaps my patients has run thin with seaoat using his tragedy on us while going around attacking people on here.

I don't expect my attitude to get any better in the month of December so Ill try to limit my posting.

I need to spend more time with my family anyway. pkr gave good advice which I took last night.

and yes, the sharks came out. however, to me they never left.

and DE, my condolences to you(( hugs )). Its bad enough to loose a loved one, but it seems even more painful around the holidays. Crying or Very sad 

Your posting had nothing to do w/ Seaoat or his condition. You're just trying to manipulate that now and excuse your behavior. I remember not to long ago you bringing up your niece IS a police officer. Is this the niece who has been dead for two years? Actually, it was the time you were posting copies of the law about stalking regarding TB. You were going to ask your niece about it and she's been dead for two years! Jesus Christ!

Dreamsglore wrote:Your posting had nothing to do w/ Seaoat or his condition. You're just trying to manipulate that now and excuse your behavior. I remember not to long ago you bringing up your niece IS a police officer. Is this the niece who has been dead for two years? Actually, it was the time you were posting copies of the law about stalking regarding TB. You were going to ask your niece about it and she's been dead for two years! Jesus Christ!
youre not supposed to mention that person name. its a banable offense per boards.

I have 2 nieces who are police officers btw. don't assume you know very much about me. There is A LOT.

have a nice day.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I can tell you one thing, dealing with this type of death, nothing is normal or routine. It is a situation that family members can not understand. Family members are dealing with a sudden tragic loss and with the most upsetting question ever, why.

It is a situation where many will blame themselves for not seeing warnings signs, even when there are no warnings.  In their mind they play it over and over again, wondering if they could have done anything to ease the pain of their loved one. It never stops until they accept the fact.....there was nothing they could have done.

[/quote]
That's pretty much how I saw it too, Joani. The questioning and ever present guilt. Perhaps Chrissy was hoping for a little feedback from us that she looked fine (not suicidal). Guilt is heavy enough in any death, but compounded enormously in a suicide.

Hope you find some peace with it Chrissy.

Also sorry for your loss, DE.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Your posting had nothing to do w/ Seaoat or his condition. You're just trying to manipulate that now and excuse your behavior. I remember not to long ago you bringing up your niece IS a police officer. Is this the niece who has been dead for two years? Actually, it was the time you were posting copies of the law about stalking regarding TB. You were going to ask your niece about it and she's been dead for two years! Jesus Christ!
youre not supposed to mention that person name. its a banable offense per boards.

I have 2 nieces who are police officers btw. don't assume you know very much about me. There is A LOT.

have a nice day.
I figured you say that and I was not talking about him. I mentioned his name.Big difference. Na na na

stormwatch89 wrote:

It is a situation where many will blame themselves for not seeing warnings signs, even when there are no warnings.  In their mind they play it over and over again, wondering if they could have done anything to ease the pain of their loved one. It never stops until they accept the fact.....there was nothing they could have done.

That's pretty much how I saw it too, Joani.  The questioning and ever present guilt.  Perhaps Chrissy was hoping for a little feedback from us that she looked fine (not suicidal).  Guilt is heavy enough in any death, but compounded enormously in a suicide.

Hope you find some peace with it Chrissy.  

Also sorry for your loss, DE.[/quote]
Oh come on! She called people assholes and wanted somebody to say something about her tattoos. BTW, How does a suicidal person look?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[b] BTW, How does a suicidal person look?[/quote][/

I don't know, Dreams, but would guess despondent.

My college room mate's boyfriend shot himself our freshman year and we asked ourselves many times what we had missed, what we could have, should have done.

stormwatch89 wrote: BTW, How does a suicidal person look?
[/

I don't know, Dreams, but would guess despondent.

My college room mate's boyfriend shot himself our freshman year and we [b]asked ourselves many times what we had missed, what we could have, should have done
.[/quote]
yes, how do you save a life such as in this? I ask my self that a lot, we all do. anyone that has ever gone through it does. I don't know. I had just talked to her on the phone the night before. she ask to borrow money as many in my family always do. I really didn't have it at that time.

I wish I hadn't started this thread.

anyway

I don't have the answers, but I know how to push someone over the edge. its called cruelty. and ive been on both sides of it and neither side feels good.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

yes, how do you save a life such as in this? I ask my self that a lot, we all do. anyone that has ever gone through it does. I don't know. I had just talked to her on the phone the night before. she ask to borrow money as many in my family always do. I really didn't have it at that time.

I wish I hadn't started this thread.

anyway

I don't have the answers, but I know how to push someone over the edge. its called cruelty. and ive been on both sides of it and neither side feels good. [/quote][/b]

No, it doesn't. Still, we live and learn. We just put one foot in front of the other and move on. You can, I know.bounce bounce 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

She's already labeled herself. What else is there?

Markle

Markle

Oh this is painful.  I agree with Sal's point of view again.

In my opinion, Chrissy and a few others around her could use some serious counseling to deal with their guilt.  If her insurance doesn't cover it, there are many local service where you pay what you can afford.  I would certainly call Hospice and ask for their guidance.  They don't only work with the dying but also those who are survivors.  In times of loss, I have contacted them several times and their advice and guidance are priceless.

As for what to look for in friends that may indicate they are considering suicide, there are many.  If someone shown changes in behavior and there are other things going on in their life CAN be an indication.  The tattoo looks fairly fresh.  If she had no others, or maybe a tiny butterfly on her ankle or hip, such a large, conspicuous tattoo would be a major change in behavior.  If someone is selling or giving away things close to them or for no apparent reason, that's an indication.

There is nothing anyone can do for the niece now.  In my opinion, the best thing her family and loved ones can for her now is to learn from the experience, maybe learn more about what drives someone to suicide so you are better prepared if you see those same signs in someone.

Not everyone will show signs.  They may be familiar with the signs and go out of their way to NOT exhibit any of them.

As I said earlier, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones in this time of grief.  May God comfort and guide you all.

Last edited by Markle on 12/1/2013, 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Well, I didn't think Neko judged Chrissy's niece either. It's a terrible tragedy that was brought up wrongly. Chrissy needs help. I've said that for years. If she's suffering during this time of year -my condolences. Everyone has lost someone and it's not easy.

2seaoat

my point here is every body has grief and tragedy. not just seaoat who throws his up in our faces for years to garner sympathy.

I certainly need no sympathy......I am probably one of the luckiest people and I know it. I just share openly my life experiences, and have no shame in discussing the same. I just played in the tournament of Champions where the winner took 35k, and I hit a set of sixes and went all in and my opponent on the river hit broadway.......I was out of the tournament. Few people could have enjoyed as much life as I have enjoyed over the last two years, and although I did not make the final table, I went deep into the tournament and had fun.......because in the end.......that is all that matters to me.

knothead

knothead

I have read every single post on this exhausting thread . . . the endless back and forth.

It rapidly deteriorated into a rush of some to defend or accuse Chrissy while others attack or defend Mr. Oats. It absolutely was a very poor choice by Chrissy to post a family member pic who was lost tragically but who had some tats . . . . she goaded others to weigh in after very little comments. Mr. Oats spoke only his view that she was baiting for yet another back and forth. There is not a person on this forum who has not had tragedy strike in their family but should we share it on a public forum? It was a poor choice in my own view but the tragedy is very real and far too common to be taken lightly.

As far as Mr. Oats trying to garner sympathy because of his own illness I just have never detected any of that: rather he has shared his journey and is very knowledgeable about the disease and its likely outcome.

Because I post so rarely let me say a sincere good luck to Mr. Oats as he is due another shot Tuesday if I read it correctly.

cool1

cool1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rqNbpwpGfdc

This song is for you Chrissy-- listen to it!! I told my daughter if anything should happen to me or her father to listen to this song and its a favorite of mine !! Everybody hurts sometimes and its true--Around Thanksgiving -Christmas and people that have passed you wish they were here But you have to hold on and try to remember the good times you had with them -- I drive down my street and everyday when I see children playing it reminds me of a child of 8 a family member -a few months ago he passed in his sleep its hard to take that corner everyday!!!

When you have a large family and it seams every other month you lost another person you love --But this song is for the living who grieve --love ya girl and just hang on like the rest of us !!!!!!

knothead wrote:I have read every single post on this exhausting thread . . . the endless back and forth.

It rapidly deteriorated into a rush of some to defend or accuse Chrissy while others attack or defend Mr. Oats.  It absolutely was a very poor choice by Chrissy to post a family member pic who was lost tragically but who had some tats . . . . she goaded others to weigh in after very little comments.  Mr. Oats spoke only his view that she was baiting for yet another back and forth.  There is not a person on this forum who has not had tragedy strike in their family but should we share it on a public forum? It was a poor choice in my own view but the tragedy is very real and far too common to be taken lightly.

As far as Mr. Oats trying to garner sympathy because of his own illness I just have never detected any of that: rather he has shared his journey and is very knowledgeable about the disease and its likely outcome.

Because I post so rarely let me say a sincere good luck to Mr. Oats as he is due another shot Tuesday if I read it correctly.
Amen Knots! I don't always agree w/ Seaoat but it is disgusting to see him attacked just because they're pissed at him for some other reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum