Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?

+9
PBulldog2
Jake92
Sal
stormwatch89
Markle
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  Shelly10

Quite attractive with tasteful tattoos ..I am not into tattoos myself but on her they look nice.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  Shelly10

Quite attractive with tasteful tattoos ..I am not into tattoos myself but on her they look nice.
I agree.

Are others not going to give their opinions? Im curious. it tells a lot about people. Id like to know.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Attractive woman, but I don't like tattoos on anyone. 
My opinion is that her tattoo takes something away from her real beauty.  I think she'd be prettier without it.

well, very smart of all you assholes to not comment. At least we have one winner here other than myself.

See, you NEVER know what people are going through. Because not everyone is as vocal as seaoat.

This is my niece. She was a police officer. She has a child who is BLACK.

And she shot her face off 2 years ago exactly TODAY.

My sister has been crying and crying for two years now. when my dad finally left my house from getting over my mothers death, this occurred and she came to live with me as well. to get away.

they always come to live with me to get away. because I don't live there anymore.

The Holidays are very hard for me and my family. although my grandchildren have allowed me to be a little more happy during this time.

Its not easy being a safe haven. or a bitch as most of you will call me.

Im stupid to you. heartless.

But what I really am to you is a reflection that you refuse to see.

All these years most of you have not seen who you are talking to although I have tried. I wanted us all to be friends. and yes, its true, when it comes to the heart I am weak. But I can be a woman scorn.

This little message is a little reminder that not everyone has the strength to life themselves up all the time.

Keep that in mind as you go on in your daily lives.

its important.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wow a lot to deal with. Glad they have you to help them.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I am so sorry for your loss of a beautiful niece. So tragic.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 11/30/2013, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni wrote:I am so sorry for your loss of a beautiful neice. So tragic.
life happens.

this message is just a reminder to those who may think tragedy is exclusive to them.

that's all.

WTF? What is this about? Your niece w/ tattoo who killed herself or how good you are because you take people in or how people treat you? You're still a alcoholic neurotic trashy fattie who gets treated like you treat people. What were you just waiting for someone to say something about her tattoos so you could pull a guilt trip?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Of course the question of why never quite gets answered and everyone wonders if they couldn't have done something to stop such a tragedy...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:WTF? What is this about? Your niece w/ tattoo who killed herself or how good you are because you take people in or how people treat you? You're still a alcoholic neurotic trashy fattie who gets treated like you treat people. What were you just waiting for someone to say something about her tattoos so you could pull a guilt trip?
OKAY WHO LET THE DREAMS OUT ?

What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  Tumblr_m7k51ipZTA1rwcc6bo1_500

I'm sorry too Chrissy... I know how painful a loss like that is. We're finally selling my dad's house... I was there today (first time since his death). It's still hard to be reminded while going threw his stuff. Neighbors came by and shared stories... it just makes me miss him more and resent that he wasted time we could've shared. I can't imagine having a child taken that way... I hope she can somehow come to terms.

Your niece was beautiful... there's a sweetness in her eyes.

PkrBum wrote:I'm sorry too Chrissy... I know how painful a loss like that is. We're finally selling my dad's house... I was there today (first time since his death). It's still hard to be reminded while going threw his stuff. Neighbors came by and shared stories... it just makes me miss him more and resent that he wasted time we could've shared. I can't imagine having a child taken that way... I hope she can somehow come to terms.

stay strong and remember the good times with your dad. its hard.

and yes, she was such a sweet spirit. a very rare person. She was not shallow at all and loved people from the inside. Smile 

you know, your post reminded me of something Im doing. wasting time.

wasting time here. I need to stop doing that so much.

odd how life can give you little messages just when you needed them.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:WTF? What is this about? Your niece w/ tattoo who killed herself or how good you are because you take people in or how people treat you? You're still a alcoholic neurotic trashy fattie who gets treated like you treat people. What were you just waiting for someone to say something about her tattoos so you could pull a guilt trip?
OKAY WHO LET THE DREAMS OUT ?

What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  Tumblr_m7k51ipZTA1rwcc6bo1_500
Right! She calls everybody assholes,baits you into saying something about her tattoos then springs she's a suicide victim so she berate you about her suffering. What is wrong w/ this picture?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm sorry too Chrissy... I know how painful a loss like that is. We're finally selling my dad's house... I was there today (first time since his death). It's still hard to be reminded while going threw his stuff. Neighbors came by and shared stories... it just makes me miss him more and resent that he wasted time we could've shared. I can't imagine having a child taken that way... I hope she can somehow come to terms.

stay strong and remember the good times with your dad. its hard.

and yes, she was such a sweet spirit. a very rare person. She was not shallow at all and loved people from the inside. Smile 

you know, your post reminded me of something Im doing. wasting time.

wasting time here. I need to stop doing that so much.

odd how life can give you little messages just when you needed them.
Yes a person should spend more time where they are loved..Not where they are belittled at every turn and called NAZIs all the damn time...I will join you in leaving for a spell..dreams just emptied my patience bucket...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy, I don't care what anyone says, you bring comfort and security to your family.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm sorry about your niece, Chrissy.   I wish peace for your family.

2seaoat

Chrissy,
Most of us sincerely are concerned about your well being. This was a very poor choice on your part. You should have honored your niece. The way you put her picture on this thread inviting negative comments was not honoring her, but giving an invitation for people to be unkind. I did not comment, and I think that disappointed you. What possibly could motivate you to use your nieces honored photo to invite negative comments. Please take a good look at your motivations and understand what anybody thinks on these forums means little or nothing and simply be true to yourself. Find happiness and kindness in your world. Your niece was a beautiful women and I am sorry for your loss.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Seaoat and Dreams.....please give her a break on this.  I ask this most sincerely. Everyone deals with grief in their own way.

Ya... I don't think she needs a lecture... especially not from a sanctimonious windbag.

2seaoat

Seaoat and Dreams.....please give her a break on this. I ask this most sincerely. Everyone deals with grief in their own way.

I did not make any negative comments about tatoos nor did I make negative comments about Chrissy. Thank you for shifting the blame to Dreams who also made no negative comments about the photo......You were the only person who judged that person.

What kind of label would you put on a woman like this?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfYfYPVd6R_W5td6VX3BJlmCBGPEUgHqA4r_NNTpiYOgxSI9mK

She's a pretty gal and I'm sorry for your loss.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uamDMoW4o

Smile

I'm also sorry that some people can't be more diplomatic when it concerns the grief of others. Even if they don't care about that person. It only shows how dysfunctional some in our society have become and how hypocritical they are in their agendas.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat and Dreams.....please give her a break on this.  I ask this most sincerely. Everyone deals with grief in their own way.

I did not make any negative comments about tatoos nor did I make negative comments about Chrissy.   Thank you for shifting the blame to Dreams who also made no negative comments about the photo......You were the only person who judged that person.
I said I don't like tattoos on anyone. The tattoo is not the person.  That was my point.   

You had to come on here and give a lecture after you knew the circumstances. You are the one who's judging Chrissy.   And when I called you on it, you lashed out at me.   I stand by everything I've posted on this thread.

2seaoat

Ya... I don't think she needs a lecture... especially not from a sanctimonious windbag.

Actually a friend would say exactly what I said. The person who judged the photo now tries to shift guilt on others, but in reality what I said had to be said to a friend. It was inappropriate, and if you are her friend, you certainly would help her when her behavior is not healthy. It put too much weight on what any of us think. This is only a forum where we share ideas. Do not let anything said on these forums take away being true to yourself. I make no apology for my post.

2seaoat

I said I don't like tattoos on anyone. The tattoo is not the person. That was my point.

You had to come on here and give a lecture after you knew the circumstances. You are the one who's judging Chrissy. And when I called you on it, you lashed out at me. I stand by everything I've posted on this thread.

No my dear.....you and only you judged her because of her tats. The rest of us had enough sense not to be judgmental and post anything. Chrissy was seeking negative comments. Dreams may seem very harsh on this thread, and I do not approve of her use of words and her attacks, but the substance is dead cinch correct. This has not been a healthy thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum