Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

113th Congress to set record for accomplishing so little.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The 113th Congress is going for the record low in enacting legislation. (their effing job!!)  The tea-party controlled (make no mistake, the 112th and 113th Congresses have been controlled by the tea party) Congress can only obstruct and deflect due to the incompetence of the tea baggers whom you conservatives so gleefully sent to Washington during the Great Black Guy Scare of 2010. Gridlock is the only way the tea party knows how to govern. Traditional ways of governing (prioritizing and choosing) are foreign to the incompetents of the tea party.

Read more:
http://www.yumasun.com/articles/congress-90832-term-new.html

Along with this comes the lowest approval numbers in history.  Way, way lower than Obama's numbers.

So, thanks a bunch tea party voters. Your hysterical response to the first black President has paralyzed the Congress, and it is going to take years to recover from the incompetence of your precious tea baggers. (that is what they called themselves; look it up)
Yes, thanks alot.
"Not all conservatives are stupid, but almost all stupid people are conservative."[/b][/b]

Good... I'm for gridlock you statist sobs.

And Obamas numbers lower rhan w's lol

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Good... I'm for gridlock you statist sobs.
Why would anyone be surprised at your view . . . I'm not!

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Why would anyone be surprised at your view . . . I'm not!
Thank Harry Reid!

113th Congress to set record for accomplishing so little. 9k=

I'm all for going back into shutdown mode so we can determine which government employees we can give pink slips to because their jobs aren't really necessary.

We already know that we can make cuts in the immigration agency, the IRS, monument & memorial workers, and the park rangers.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4t1377ZK4

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/28/2013, 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Jake92

How can anybody vote for anything when Harry Reid REFUSES to bring anything up for a vote. HE is the gridlock...

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Damaged Eagle wrote:
113th Congress to set record for accomplishing so little. 9k=

I'm all for going back into shutdown mode so we can determine which government employees we can give pink slips to because their jobs aren't really necessary.

We already know that we can make cuts in the immigration agency, the IRS, monument & memorial workers, and the park rangers.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4t1377ZK4

Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

9113th Congress to set record for accomplishing so little. Empty Thanks! 11/28/2013, 8:28 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And Obamas numbers lower rhan w's lol
Oh, really?

Read this:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/28/obama-approval-higher-than-bush-but-lower-than-clinton-reagan/?hpt=po_c2

Someone being mistaken is one thing.  But to spew lie after lie after lie after lie is another.  So sadly pathetic that pee-dog/KarlRove must constantly lie to try to demean the sitting President.  So pathetically sad that pee-dog/KarlRove must resort to such underhanded tactics; he is so desperate since facts and figures do not support his lie-fest.
I anxiously await the next set of pee-dog/KarlRove's so I can again expose him for the lying bigot he is.
Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum