Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Progressives finally explain themselves clearly, if you are a white male KILL YOURSELF !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/progressive-professor-urges-white-male-students-to-commit-suicide-during-class/

Progressive Professor Urges White Male Students to Commit Suicide During Class

Progressives finally explain themselves clearly, if you are a white male KILL YOURSELF ! Noel_ignatiev

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!” Professor Noel Ignatiev, a tenured professor at Massachusetts College loudly proclaimed to his class last Monday, his final teaching day before retirement.

Sal

Sal

"The original content on this blog is largely satirical."

http://diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/disclaimer/

Punked again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah you and Oprah can make the determination....idiot.

Prof. Ignatiev: (laughter) No. I haven’t. In fact all the responses I have received, except for a few e-mails have been positive. I feel vindicated. Perhaps we are finally coming to an awareness in this country that the cancer known as the white race must be obliterated. Especially in the form of white males. Obama is president, and I think there is an excellent chance that we will never have a white male president again. I think we are witnessing the breaking of the back of the white male power structure. We will still have residual white males that must be dealt with, but I am confident that we’ve won. Eventually, I would like to put white males in concentration camps and work them to death just like they’ve done to everyone else. When they are all dead we can throw a party and dance around their corpses!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_34382.php

Progressives finally explain themselves clearly, if you are a white male KILL YOURSELF ! Ignatiev

Sal

Sal

You should stop now.

Even Glenn Beck thinks you're a rube ...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/26/rumor-check-did-a-professor-instruct-white-male-students-to-commit-suicide-for-the-benefit-of-society/

Very Happy 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Great damage control..but to late.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just read that Blaze page you provided, Sal.
And you left out this part...

In the past, the professor has reportedly argued for the abolishment of the white race in an issue of Harvard Magazine. At the time, the magazine’s editor said he was really calling for the abolishment of the “mind-set and attitude that automatically grants privileges to white people.”

In an interview with the New York Times, Ignatiev added that he wants to “abolish the privileges of the white skin.”

“The white race is like a private club based on one huge assumption: that all those who look white are, whatever their complaints or reservations, fundamentally loyal to the race,” he said. “We want to dissolve the club, to explode it.”

Ignatiev is also the co-editor of “Race Traitor,” a journal which says that ”treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I just read that Blaze page you provided,  Sal.
And you left out this part...

In the past, the professor has reportedly argued for the abolishment of the white race in an issue of Harvard Magazine. At the time, the magazine’s editor said he was really calling for the abolishment of the “mind-set and attitude that automatically grants privileges to white people.”

In an interview with the New York Times, Ignatiev added that he wants to “abolish the privileges of the white skin.”

“The white race is like a private club based on one huge assumption: that all those who look white are, whatever their complaints or reservations, fundamentally loyal to the race,” he said. “We want to dissolve the club, to explode it.”

Ignatiev is also the co-editor of “Race Traitor,” a journal which says that ”treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”

Correct.

The esteemed professor has argued vociferously for the end of white privilege.

And, the entire interview from the OP was a fake.

And, T was punked but can't let it go.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You call this racist POS esteemed ? You are bigger asshole than I had first believed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum