Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot of white people

+8
knothead
2seaoat
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
ImpishScoundrel
Sal
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7604-homeland-security-employee-under-fire-for-promoting-race-war

And you wonder why so many whites are being attacked by impressionable teenage black youth.

Homeland Security Employee Under Fire for Promoting Race War
'We are going to have to kill a lot of whites...' Homeland Security Employee Under Fire for Promoting Race War

'We are going to have to kill a lot of whites...

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damn.  The hook is set deep with this one.

TEO, you should go buy more guns and fortify your bunker. Do this quickly and you may have some time to meditate on your bible before the black youth come for you and steal your country. Quick!

Sal

Sal

Let me get my head around this one ...

... An angry white crank hunkered down preparing for teotwawki in his fortified FEMA trailer deep in the woods, is asceerd of an angry black crank with a crazy conspiracy theory??

You can't make this shit up!

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:Damn.  The hook is set deep with this one.

TEO, you should go buy more guns and fortify your bunker.  Do this quickly and you may have some time to meditate on your bible before the black youth come for you and steal your country.  Quick!
Naw this DHS guy hates Obama also because he's half white but Obama is really doing very little to help race relations. He's the most divisive president ever . With his if i had a son he would look like Trayvon BS. He needs to keep his big mouth shut. As for fear and trembling on my part..nuthin but sunshine lollipops and rainbows in my world...You are the one that should worry dude. You are right down there in the war zone. They will be whittled down considerably by the time they get here.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Let me get my head around this one ...

... An angry white crank hunkered down preparing for teotwawki in his fortified FEMA trailer deep in the woods, is asceerd of an angry black crank with a crazy conspiracy theory??

lol
I am really hurt Sal. I ain't got an angry thought in my head. It would mess with my meditation. I am just preparing to be there for people that need help. Guns are just a replacement for cops that will head home to care for their own families if TSHTF. I want to share with and protect my neighbors and family so they won't have to suffer until order is restored. Scared is what those that make no preps and live in la-la land like you and Boards should be.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

lol
I am really hurt Sal. I ain't got an angry thought in my head. It would mess with my meditation. I am just preparing to be there for people that need help. Guns are just a replacement for cops that will head home to care for their own families if TSHTF. I want to share with and protect my neighbors and family so they won't have to suffer until order is restored. Scared is what those that make no preps and live in la-la land like you and Boards should be.
I'm right there with ya Teo. Between my neighbor and I, we have enough food stored and a large enough arsenal, we can hold off them bastards for a long time. I say, let them come, I've got the welcoming committee ready and waiting.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Damn.  The hook is set deep with this one.

TEO, you should go buy more guns and fortify your bunker.  Do this quickly and you may have some time to meditate on your bible before the black youth come for you and steal your country.  Quick!
Naw this DHS guy hates Obama also because he's half white but Obama is really doing very little to help race relations. He's the most divisive president ever . With his if i had a son he would look like Trayvon BS. He needs to keep his big mouth shut. As for fear and trembling on my part..nuthin but sunshine lollipops and rainbows in my world...You are the one that should worry dude. You are right down there in the war zone. They will be whittled down considerably by the time they get here.

He's the President.  He didn't cause the racial divide; he's a symbol of it, having a white mother and a black father.  Some people can't stand that thought, which is why we still have a racial divide.  Think back to 1963...what were the economic and educational opportunities for people of color?  Particularly in the South?  Be honest.  

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

1963 ?.....

most of those movers and shakers are dead !...If we still have race problems it's just because people like you keep dredging up this old BS and slinging it around to see who it hits. I love my black friends, I used to attend a mostly black church...fine folks salt of the earth types...no damnit!.. Racism is dead but you folks keep reviving it like Frankenstein's monster...The progressives are never happy unless they have the country in Chaos and stir the pot looking for something to hang their miserable communist agenda on...

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The only way Obama is divisive is that he exists as president. The mere notion of a person of color being the president is enough to make some people's heads explode. I wish they really would explode, it would be such a better world without them (unless of course they could be re-educated but what are the odds of that happening?)

I want a bumper sticker that says: Obama, a third term!!

These Obama deniers ARE SO in disbelief that they conjure up the birther myth to try and pretend that his election to two terms is illegal and basically in their minds does not exist.

It would be funny to watch if they weren't so pathetic.

2seaoat

Racism is dead but you folks keep reviving it like Frankenstein's monster...The progressives are never happy unless they have the country in Chaos and stir the pot looking for something to hang their miserable communist agenda on...

What drugs are you taking, and where can I get some.......you have to be floating in your imaginary world.

!963?   How about 1966  Up Nawth..Why always the South?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:1963 ?.....

most of those movers and shakers are dead !...If we still have race problems it's just because people like you keep dredging up this old BS and slinging it around to see who it hits. I love my black friends, I used to attend a mostly black church...fine folks salt of the earth types...no damnit!.. Racism is dead but you folks keep reviving it like Frankenstein's monster...The progressives are never happy unless they have the country in Chaos and stir the pot looking for something to hang their miserable communist agenda on...
BS, Teo. That speech is as relevant today as it was then. There are racists in every part of the country...some covert...some blatant. Maybe you're not racist, but I guarantee you some members of this forum are. And give up the commie talk...it's idiotic.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

It really pisses me off when everyone thinks that all the integration issues were in the south,,,This is 1968 they even had to call in the Regular Army.

2seaoat

Racism is all over the country. The difference in the 1960s in Cicero it was the White protestors which were getting arrested. Look at the video coming out of Birmingham at the same time. It was the black protestors being arrested. The De Jure racism of the South where Blacks were differentiated in the statute books was the biggest difference, and the official response who enforce the law. The hate had no state boundary, and as Skip used to post......in mid 1970 South Boston was the most racist place on earth.

If you watch the video you will watch the man screaming at the thugs who burnt his business down. It has nothing to do with race!!! Just a damn excuse to burn and loot. Until those issues are addressed, the rest is a moot point.

If you look at our path to create what was self-evident in the constitution... there are events and culminations that other nations seemingly smoothly transitioned through. Ask yourselves what those forces were here... why was force necessary? Our path was crude and not fully endorsed by all for a myriad of reasons and divides... nevertheless... Teo is correct that the key players are long gone. There won't ever be a harmony until our govt is colorblind and equal protections mean exactly that... tilt in either direction... and there is no meaning to the words.

knothead

knothead

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

lol
I'm right there with ya Teo.  Between my neighbor and I, we have enough food stored and a large enough arsenal, we can hold off them bastards for a long time.  I say, let them come, I've got the welcoming committee ready and waiting.

I sure this crap is just that . . . . if not I believe people like yall will last about as long as a fart in a whirlwind . . . .

I'm scared of Italians. I think their all in the mafia. Am I being racist?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There's only one group of people i am scared of..Russian Mafia, They will kill your whole family horribly and make you watch, don't ever want to piss them off...ever.
Evil or Very Mad 

2seaoat

I'm scared of Italians. I think their all in the mafia. Am I being racist?

You never had an Italian lover.......this explains a great deal.

2seaoat wrote:I'm scared of Italians. I think their all in the mafia. Am I being racist?

You never had an Italian lover.......this explains a great deal.
Have you had an Italian lover?

2seaoat

There's only one group of people i am scared of..Russian Mafia, They will kill your whole family horribly and make you watch, don't ever want to piss them off...ever.

So your fear of blacks and Jews is imaginary? Who do you know who is Russian? I deal with first generation Russians all the time, and I have never....and I mean never had any fear in the same......they can be abrupt and too the point, and they will always question the price of your product, but tell me what your experience with the Russian Mafia is that makes you fearful?

I had an Italian boyfriend in high school but we weren't lovers. Have you ever had a black girlfriend?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum