Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looks like that waitress who said she didn't get a tip because the customers were homophobes may be just another wacky lying lesbo.

+4
Nekochan
QueenOfHearts
Ghost Rider
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:It makes me think "Wow If I could get that gal in bed I would make change her ways" lol
On the other hand, maybe you are the reason she turned gay.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Did you know the male angler-fish attaches to the female and then dwindles away until all that is left of him is his dick and balls ?...Yup I see a correlation here somewhere...
Whew! talk about tight stuff. Embarassed 

Women really do have the upper hand dont we. Razz 
A Redneck buddy of mine once told me if women didn't have P--sys there would be a season to hunt them. You have an advantage because men allow you to.
Oh come on. Look since your sorta a freind of mine. Ill go ahead and tell you the truth of the matter.

Women have ALWAYS been in charge. Even back in cave men days we sent youre asses out to get us food while we stayed back in the cave with our little cave babies warming our buns by the fire.

and even still today we realized men had to FEEL like they were in charge. So we have let you think that for centuries. Its been amusing really but your time may be up. Here we are once again able to freeze a sperm and have babies. And women are taking over the world.

I'm sorry. Razz 
The American Indians were the smart men..we came over here and ruined a really good system...sigh...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Did you know the male angler-fish attaches to the female and then dwindles away until all that is left of him is his dick and balls ?...Yup I see a correlation here somewhere...
Whew! talk about tight stuff. Embarassed 

Women really do have the upper hand dont we. Razz 
A Redneck buddy of mine once told me if women didn't have P--sys there would be a season to hunt them. You have an advantage because men allow you to.
Oh come on. Look since your sorta a freind of mine. Ill go ahead and tell you the truth of the matter.

Women have ALWAYS been in charge. Even back in cave men days we sent youre asses out to get us food while we stayed back in the cave with our little cave babies warming our buns by the fire.

and even still today we realized men had to FEEL like they were in charge. So we have let you think that for centuries. Its been amusing really but your time may be up. Here we are once again able to freeze a sperm and have babies. And women are taking over the world.

I'm sorry. Razz 
The American Indians were the smart men..we came over here and ruined a really good system...sigh...
LOL

Part of me was already over here and honestly, I just do not have a problem with the way things turned out.

But I can tell you one people that some of you men might agree has it all worked out. Its those damn muslims, now those men really know how to put those women in their place. Razz 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote: Its those damn muslims, now those men really know how to put those women in their place.
Whatever this thread is about, you just said something important.
The religion itself promotes that. And it promotes all manner of other intolerance. And worse.

Sal

Sal

All religions promote intolerance. 

It's an integral component of tribalism. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's true.

Markle

Markle

Mr Ichi wrote:Dont be so tuff on gays.  I know a lot of good ones.......
The same can be said about a lot of minorities.  It only take a few....

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:All religions promote intolerance. 

It's an integral component of tribalism. 
Looks like that waitress who said she didn't get a tip because the customers were homophobes may be just another wacky lying lesbo. - Page 2 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum