Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is so hard about believing in False Flags ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/11/false-flag.html

“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.”
- U.S. President James Madison

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
- Josef Stalin

cool1

cool1

Never heard of False Flag terror till now ! mmmmm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Been around for centuries. Basically it's your own government attacking you and saying someone else did it. Like 911 was. Sometimes they can provoke an attack like they did at Pearl Harbor and get the enemy to actually attack. That works better and keeps them from getting caught in a false flag. Most people trust their leaders so much they would never believe they would kill their own people but many governments have openly killed millions of their own people. America isn't any different it's just now they just have lots of independent cameras running round and risk getting caught. They often start with a controlled drill like the Boston Bombing and instead of the patsy placing a dummy bomb, it's live and then the ones running the drill blow up the bomb.This scares people into accepting government tanks running up and down the street and swat teams busting in their doors...terror....Stalin was right and people are way too damn trusting.

“A history of false flag attacks used to manipulate the minds of the people! “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't have any problem with believing governments have done false flag operations.  
But when Alex Jones says all the mass shootings and bombings are false flags,  including the Colorado movie theater,  the Connecticut elementary school and the Boston Marathon,  I call bullshit.  

So we have two extremes.  Believing there can never be a false flag.  And believing that everything that happens is a false flag.
I'm somewhere in the middle.
Besides, even if I believed that everything that happens is a false flag I would never admit that here. I'd be too afraid the illuminati would rub me out if I did.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

They are all false flags Bob ...cui bono.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: They often start with a controlled drill like the Boston Bombing and instead of the patsy placing a dummy bomb, it's live and then the ones running the drill blow up the bomb.This scares people into accepting government tanks running up and down the street and swat teams busting in their doors.

So the government blew up the Boston Marathon.    And they gave dummy bombs to the two "patsies".  
And they did this "so they could run tanks and swat teams up and down the streets".

That's one theory.  But the other theory is that the government faked the whole thing and the injured people were just actors with fake blood on them. Chrissy is a proponent of that theory.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: They often start with a controlled drill like the Boston Bombing and instead of the patsy placing a dummy bomb, it's live and then the ones running the drill blow up the bomb.This scares people into accepting government tanks running up and down the street and swat teams busting in their doors.

So the government blew up the Boston Marathon.    And they gave dummy bombs to the two "patsies".  
And they did this "so they could run tanks and swat teams up and down the streets".

That's one theory.  But the other theory is that the government faked the whole thing and the injured people were just actors with fake blood on them. Chrissy is a proponent of that theory.
Bob magic is nothing more than distraction and deception. It's magic....

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Alternatively, the Govt could be overthrown in a week if the handouts ended.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum