Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three day temporary ban has been issued on ghandi

+7
Nekochan
Sal
Granny4Peace
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Captn Kaoz
Admin
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Admin

Admin

salinsky wrote:What'd he do? I missed it.

He simply amassed too many complaints. I tried creating "The Hall of Shame" in order to move over-the-top threads there to die, but I haven't been able to keep up with each and every post in every thread. Too many complaints on ghandi have came to my email so I felt it was time for a 3-day ban period for him to cool off.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Captn Kaoz wrote:You must be used to being wrong all of the time. I'm not Ghandi. I'm just one voice on this forum who is tired of your crap.

Dreamsglore wrote: I hate to tell you this but Capt. Kaoz is Ghandi so banning him is useless. He has anticipated being banned and this is his sock. I can tell by the misspellings,sentence structure and thread content. Watch and see.

Maybe because you are all alike and believe me anybody who would defend Ghandi is someone who is made of the same cloth. You're tired of my crap? Well, let me tell you how sick I am of people like you constantly putting down poor people, blacks,welfare and now kids who get free lunches? You are the dredges of this country! You and your sickening ideology! You have no humanity whatsoever. None, zero.zilch! I'd like to take all of you and put you out on a remore island where everybody has aids and you can't procreate anymore and pollute this country.

Look what I just won...My Lucky day
Three day temporary ban has been issued on ghandi - Page 2 Eq1pj8

I told you! As Boards can attest to I didn't complain about Ghandi. Must have been lots of other folks.

Dreamsglore wrote:Maybe because you are all alike and believe me anybody who would defend Ghandi is someone who is made of the same cloth. You're tired of my crap? Well, let me tell you how sick I am of people like you constantly putting down poor people, blacks,welfare and now kids who get free lunches? You are the dredges of this country! You and your sickening ideology! You have no humanity whatsoever. None, zero.zilch! I'd like to take all of you and put you out on a remore island where everybody has aids and you can't procreate anymore and pollute this country.

That's very accepting other peoples cultural diversity. Labeling them all as the same... What next????? Re-education camps with you in your new freshly pressed uniform standing by a button or lever?...

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsJ0laYn6s

Smile

31Three day temporary ban has been issued on ghandi - Page 2 Empty i shaved my legs for this....? 8/7/2012, 3:48 pm

Maybe because you are all alike and believe me anybody who would defend Ghandi is someone who is made of the same cloth. You're tired of my crap? Well, let me tell you how sick I am of people like you constantly putting down poor people, blacks,welfare and now kids who get free lunches? You are the dredges of this country! You and your sickening ideology! You have no humanity whatsoever. None, zero.zilch! I'd like to take all of you and put you out on a remore island where everybody has aids and you can't procreate anymore and pollute this country.[/quote]

damn that's harsh. i would be the last person to defend ghandi, but you go way off the reservation on a regular basis. is it not enough to just send negative greetings on a daily basis that you have to up the ante and double down with broad sweeping indictments of all Republicans...?

we get it....ghandi is a troll w/ an agenda.

when he get's back he's gonna be like a herpes sore on prom night. and you can't wait for that confrontation to begin all over again.

so go ahead and trash me now....i'm okay w/ it from you. i find it hard to take someone serious who still does not know what the space bar is and why it's supposed to be used after a sentence is complete.

have a nice day.

I may visit the other site just because.

I wasnt in love with ghandi as I stated my thought about him this morning. But I can not stand "unfairness" .

At least two places will give me room to get out my thoughts. Plus Teo's there and I am intruiged with him.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Maybe because you are all alike and believe me anybody who would defend Ghandi is someone who is made of the same cloth. You're tired of my crap? Well, let me tell you how sick I am of people like you constantly putting down poor people, blacks,welfare and now kids who get free lunches? You are the dredges of this country! You and your sickening ideology! You have no humanity whatsoever. None, zero.zilch! I'd like to take all of you and put you out on a remore island where everybody has aids and you can't procreate anymore and pollute this country.

That's very accepting other peoples cultural diversity. Labeling them all as the same... What next????? Re-education camps with you in your new freshly pressed uniform standing by a button or lever?...

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsJ0laYn6s

Smile

Political views and vulgarities are not cultural diversities,I'm afraid. Still mad cause I don't think cousins should marry? Sorry but I don't.

thread_bear wrote:Maybe because you are all alike and believe me anybody who would defend Ghandi is someone who is made of the same cloth. You're tired of my crap? Well, let me tell you how sick I am of people like you constantly putting down poor people, blacks,welfare and now kids who get free lunches? You are the dredges of this country! You and your sickening ideology! You have no humanity whatsoever. None, zero.zilch! I'd like to take all of you and put you out on a remore island where everybody has aids and you can't procreate anymore and pollute this country.

damn that's harsh. i would be the last person to defend ghandi, but you go way off the reservation on a regular basis. is it not enough to just send negative greetings on a daily basis that you have to up the ante and double down with broad sweeping indictments of all Republicans...?

when he get's back he's gonna be like a herpes sore on prom night. and you can't wait for that confrontation to begin all over again.

so go ahead and trash me now....i'm okay w/ it from you. i find it hard to take someone serious who still does not know what the space bar is and why it's supposed to be used after a sentence is complete.

have a nice day.

[/quote]

LMAO! Coming from you I find it double hilarious to talk about someone going off the reservation! Where do you get off? You go bonkers when Joani says she compliments the chef. You were just last night trying to entice him for a meeting.Do you seriously know the meaning of "super hypocrite?"

I didn't complain, but I did ban myself from Ghandi for a while...

Nekochan

Nekochan

Does this mean that lunch at Sonny's is off?

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Nekochan wrote:Does this mean that lunch at Sonny's is off?

Why don't you and I go Neko. Why waste good BBQ?

*Secret_Angel* wrote:I may visit the other site just because.

I wasnt in love with ghandi as I stated my thought about him this morning. But I can not stand "unfairness" .

At least two places will give me room to get out my thoughts. Plus Teo's there and I am intruiged with him.

I have to agree w/ you about unfairness-shocking!!! I think you should have been banned too for going off the richter scale w/ your profanities to everybody.

Dreamsglore wrote:
thread_bear wrote:Maybe because you are all alike and believe me anybody who would defend Ghandi is someone who is made of the same cloth. You're tired of my crap? Well, let me tell you how sick I am of people like you constantly putting down poor people, blacks,welfare and now kids who get free lunches? You are the dredges of this country! You and your sickening ideology! You have no humanity whatsoever. None, zero.zilch! I'd like to take all of you and put you out on a remore island where everybody has aids and you can't procreate anymore and pollute this country.

have a nice day.

LMAO! Coming from you I find it double hilarious to talk about someone going off the reservation! Where do you get off? You go bonkers when Joani says she compliments the chef. You were just last night trying to entice him for a meeting.Do you seriously know the meaning of "super hypocrite?"[/quote]

Oh and you left off the fact that I said there are some good republicans. How convenient?

Dreamsglore wrote:Political views and vulgarities are not cultural diversities,I'm afraid. Still mad cause I don't think cousins should marry? Sorry but I don't.

Best do a little review on cultural diversity there oh sleepy one because political views, even those provided in part by religious beliefs, are part of cultural diversity...

...As for your views on marriage I can't help it that your prejudice and discrimination are due to your latent closet beliefs. Violating the 14th Amendment and granting special privileges is unConstitutional. If we're going to allow marriage due to sexual preferences it's none of your business; how many, who, and/or what; composes a marriage group so long as all involved are mature willing companions...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYY

Laughing

i guess it is. or not. bob and i are still gonna have lunch there.

so what's it to you...? do you defend ghandi in this whole theatre of the absurd....?

you never address me unless it's to try and start a fight, or agree with another poster who's gigging me over something.

to use an old military expression, ghandi stepped on his own dick and took a shit in his mess kit....got it yet....?

he started something he simply cannot finish. he said he was gonna show up but it wasn't gonna be to eat or talk....? WTF....?

and you defend him....?

he wanted to meet me for lunch at my house...LOL. as if....

i do not understand how you can swallow a camel and yet strangle on a gnat.

thread_bear wrote:

i guess it is. or not. bob and i are still gonna have lunch there.

so what's it to you...? do you defend ghandi in this whole theatre of the absurd....?

you never address me unless it's to try and start a fight, or agree with another poster who's gigging me over something.

to use an old military expression, ghandi stepped on his own dick and took a shit in his mess kit....got it yet....?

he started something he simply cannot finish. he said he was gonna show up but it wasn't gonna be to eat or talk....? WTF....?

and you defend him....?

he wanted to meet me for lunch at my house...LOL. as if....

i do not understand how you can swallow a camel and yet strangle on a gnat.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to intervene here. Where in the hell did neko say she defended Ghandi? She asked a question. What is the matter w/ you?

43Three day temporary ban has been issued on ghandi - Page 2 Empty as the stomach turns.... 8/7/2012, 4:36 pm

LMAO! Coming from you I find it double hilarious to talk about someone going off the reservation! Where do you get off? You go bonkers when Joani says she compliments the chef. You were just last night trying to entice him for a meeting.Do you seriously know the meaning of "super hypocrite?"[/quote]

LOL...the chef....? at arlene's....? oy....that's too stoopid to even bother with.

i wasn't trying to entice ghandi into meeting me.....i was as serious as cancer. i invited him to have lunch with us.....just lunch. and then the reviews started rolling in about whether or not Sonny's was worthy to host such an earth shattering conclave. good grief.

i did it on the open forum because it wasn't some sort of back handed threat, at least not from me.

what did you think was gonna happen....? did you think he would show up and shoot me....? or that i would physically attack him....?

grow up....get a life....and stop trying to pick a fight with me on every topic i post.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

This is definitely a positive move; and I think eventually Boards will have to make it a permanent ban.

I almost called Ghandi out last night because he was unnecessarily baiting threadbear again on a thread, clearly trying to cause trouble.

The fact that this forum at least now has SOME moderation makes it a much, much better place.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to intervene here. Where in the hell did neko say she defended Ghandi? She asked a question. What is the matter w/ you?[/quote]

oh STFU...i'm done w/ you.

you are a trouble maker on every forum you infect.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Political views and vulgarities are not cultural diversities,I'm afraid. Still mad cause I don't think cousins should marry? Sorry but I don't.

Best do a little review on cultural diversity there oh sleepy one because political views, even those provided in part by religious beliefs, are part of cultural diversity...

...As for your views on marriage I can't help it that your prejudice and discrimination are due to your latent closet beliefs. Violating the 14th Amendment and granting special privileges is unConstitutional. If we're going to allow marriage due to sexual preferences it's none of your business; how many, who, and/or what; composes a marriage group so long as all involved are mature willing companions...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYY

Laughing

Not really,Einstein.Political views are not part of culture and certainly not in my family. I don't have "latent,closet beliefs"- I told you flat out I don't think cousins should marry.We've had this conversation over at the PNJ and I said then I don't care if you marry your cousin or live in a polygamy group but the law says you can't so calling me predjudiced and discriminatory is a waste of time. I'm not going to change my mind.

thread_bear wrote:

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to intervene here. Where in the hell did neko say she defended Ghandi? She asked a question. What is the matter w/ you?

oh STFU...i'm done w/ you.

you are a trouble maker on every forum you infect.
[/quote]

LMAO! You jumped in on this thread and started bitching at me and you're calling someone a troublemaker? How many times have you gotten banned? How ridiculous can you get?

48Three day temporary ban has been issued on ghandi - Page 2 Empty i jumped in....? 8/7/2012, 5:03 pm

LMAO! You jumped in on this thread and started bitching at me and you're calling someone a troublemaker? How many times have you gotten banned? How ridiculous can you get?[/quote]

nice spin....but i had several posts on this thread before you as you say, jumped in.

you're not gonna enjoy this format because i'm not gonna get banned for the petty crap anymore, so your little attempt to deflect and to slander me about bannings and the number i have accrued over at the sandbox from hades is sorta moot, doncha think....?

and try though i might, i can never achieve the level of ridiculous you have reached. you have set the bar way too high for someone like me.

btw....the trite over usage of LOL and LMAO is to be expected from a HS girl on facebook.

grow up.

Last edited by thread_bear on 8/7/2012, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brain fart)

thread_bear wrote:LMAO! You jumped in on this thread and started bitching at me and you're calling someone a troublemaker? How many times have you gotten banned? How ridiculous can you get?

nice spin....but i had several posts on this thread before you as you say, jumped in.

you're not gonna enjoy this format because i'm not gonna get banned for the petty crap anymore, so your little attempt to deflect and to slander me about bannings and the number i have accrued over at the sandbox from hades is sorta moot, doncha think....?

and try though i might, i can never achieve the level of ridiculous you have reached. you have set the bar way too high for someone like me.

btw....the trite over usage of LOL and LMAO is to be expected from a HS girl on facebook.

grow up.[/quote]

You may have had several postings but no one was talking to you when you jumped in on me.You then had the nerve to call me a troublemaker and when I jumped in on you -----you started screaming "STFU"! Oh it's moot for you now but history counts when it's someone else. As I said "how many times were you banned for starting trouble? LOL!LOL!LOL!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Granny4Peace wrote:

Why don't you and I go Neko. Why waste good BBQ?

Why waste good BBQ....

Great question! I wish I could go to Sonny's....but I'm in northern Alabama.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum