Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cannabinoids (Marijuana Compounds) Kill Leukemia Cancer Cells: Natural Society

+6
Markle
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
Yella
Floridatexan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:By the way,  I just sold a pack of those Camels for $26.35

WTF??

Who buys 66 year old cigarettes?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:By the way,  I just sold a pack of those Camels for $26.35

WTF??

Who buys 66 year old cigarettes?
I've been selling these packs on ebay since I obtained the cartons 15 years ago, and more often than not the buyer's name on the shipping label has "DDS" in front of it.
For some reason unbeknownest to me, dentists are the biggest collectors of what is deemed "tobacciano" and especially when it's old packs of cigarettes.

My only regret is that hundreds of cartons were available to me and I only bought a small part of that (for $3/carton). At the time I knew they would sell for more than 30 cents apiece, but I didn't know how much they would bring until I started selling them. I got as much as $56 early on.
After discovering that, I went back to New Orleans in hopes of buying the remainder of them but someone else had already bought them.
The peculiar thing is I never saw any of those go on eBay so I don't know what that buyer did with them. But I'm glad he didn't use ebay because he might have been a stupid seller who would flood the market with them and ruin it for me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The story gets better, Sal.  The guy who had all those old cigarette cartons (Camels,  Chesterfields, and Pall Malls from the 40's) also had obtained hundreds of cartons of Marlboros from about 1960 (pre-surgeon general warning label).  
He didn't think the Marlboros had any collectible value so he put them all in a dumpster.  After I bought the earlier cigarettes I fished about a dozen cartons of the Marlboros out of the dumpster.  I sold them by the carton on ebay for $25 to $30 apiece.  I have one carton left and I'm gonna break it open and sell those by the pack.  
But I should have loaded every carton of those when I had the chance too.
You live and learn.

Bob wrote:It's also a no-brainer that the law won't change because the pacedogs and gulfbeachbandits and chrissys and ross limbaughs and other reefer madness floridians are still a majority of voters in florida.
Maybe someday after I'm dead from disease,  but not this time.
wait a minute mr all over the place.

ive been in favor of medical pot for about 4-5 years now.

I still do not believe it cures cancer LOL

but it is certainly better used for pain than pain pills of which I have spoken out against here many times.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

There's your proof how bad marijuana is, pacedog and gulfbeachbandit.
A fellow arch conservative like Chrissy has now been brainwashed by the liberal commie obamamania media to be in favor of it too.
I don't think there's any doubt we're now in the end days. It's saddamy and gomer all over again.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and by the way,  Gomer (Jim Nabors) was an in-the-closet fag.
So it's no telling what he and Goober were doing behind Wallys gas station.
Probably smoking pot with Aunt Bee.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jim-nabors-gomer-pyle-star-is-gay-marries-partner-of-38-years-2013301

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

There's your proof how bad marijuana is, pacedog and gulfbeachbandit.
A fellow arch conservative like Chrissy has now been brainwashed by the liberal commie obamamania media to be in favor of it too.
I don't think there's any doubt we're now in the end days.  It's saddamy and gomer all over again.

LOL

I have seen the effects of people being hooked on pain pills. Good people, upstanding citizens of society.

so my thought was, better to smoke a joint for pain then get hooked on that shit.

however, you will not convince me to put it on the ballot this year, not with Obama still in office. talk to me after his term is over and ill sign the petition.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

however, you will not convince me to put it on the ballot this year, not with Obama still in office. talk to me after his term is over and ill sign the petition.
Makes complete sense to me. I'll push for Ted Cruz for president so you can sign the petition in 2016.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Makes complete sense to me.  I'll push for Ted Cruz for president so you can sign the petition in 2016.
personally I don't care who you vote for. im fed up with all of them. I don't even know at this point who I support.

I just know one thing right now. the thought of Obama having control of congress again does not set with me.

dumpcare

http://health.yahoo.net/articles/alzheimers/can-one-pill-reduce-haze-medical-marijuana-use

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum