Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cannabinoids (Marijuana Compounds) Kill Leukemia Cancer Cells: Natural Society

+6
Markle
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
Yella
Floridatexan
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://naturalsociety.com/cannabinoids-marijuana-kill-leukemia-cancer-cells/?utm_source=Natural+Society&utm_campaign=92506865b8-Email+306%3A+11%2F18%2F2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f20e6f9c84-92506865b8-323131137

Good... maybe this will end one prohibition. But knowing how the govt control came about... I doubt it.

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:
http://naturalsociety.com/cannabinoids-marijuana-kill-leukemia-cancer-cells/?utm_source=Natural+Society&utm_campaign=92506865b8-Email+306%3A+11%2F18%2F2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f20e6f9c84-92506865b8-323131137

Check this out. Its what I have been harping about for years. And they have left out the legal profession who are making fortunes defending people' Not only lawyers but judges, and court officials.

http://www.republicreport.org/2012/marijuana-lobby-illegal/

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Waaaaa waaaaa lemme smoke dope waaaaa waaAa

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Before I joined the all volunteer military, I worked with potheads and let me say this: I'm glad that the military does random drug testing to weed out the potheads. I'm not saying that it doesn't serve medicinal purposes but I don't want my life depending on a person who is high on pot. Mellow out, but not on my watch.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have never tried marijuana.

In 1980, I helped put a kid in Fort Leavenworth for selling dope. He was selling in the barracks and was making so much money he wasn't even cashing his paychecks from the government. A buy was set up between him an another kid who offered to be the stool-pigeon. NIS grabbed him and cuffed him during the buy. Later, I was told he got 15 years at his court-marshall.

I know they are trying to get medical marijuana on the ballot for the 2014 election. I will have to think hard on that one before I vote. I won't automatically mark "yes."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

BINGO
1.) Police Unions: Police departments across the country have become dependent on federal drug war grants to finance their budget. In March, we published a story revealing that a police union lobbyist in California coordinated the effort to defeat Prop 19, a ballot measure in 2010 to legalize marijuana, while helping his police department clients collect tens of millions in federal marijuana-eradication grants. And it’s not just in California. Federal lobbying disclosures show that other police union lobbyists have pushed for stiffer penalties for marijuana-related crimes nationwide.

2.) Private Prisons Corporations: Private prison corporations make millions by incarcerating people who have been imprisoned for drug crimes, including marijuana. As Republic Report’s Matt Stoller noted last year, Corrections Corporation of America, one of the largest for-profit prison companies, revealed in a regulatory filing that continuing the drug war is part in parcel to their business strategy. Prison companies have spent millions bankrolling pro-drug war politicians and have used secretive front groups, like the American Legislative Exchange Council, to pass harsh sentencing requirements for drug crimes.
- See more at: http://www.republicreport.org/2012/marijuana-lobby-illegal/#sthash.LnphwcdI.dpuf
3.) Alcohol and Beer Companies: Fearing competition for the dollars Americans spend on leisure, alcohol and tobacco interests have lobbied to keep marijuana out of reach. For instance, the California Beer & Beverage Distributors contributed campaign contributions to a committee set up to prevent marijuana from being legalized and taxed.

4.) Pharmaceutical Corporations: Like the sin industries listed above, pharmaceutical interests would like to keep marijuana illegal so American don’t have the option of cheap medical alternatives to their products. Howard Wooldridge, a retired police officer who now lobbies the government to relax marijuana prohibition laws, told Republic Report that next to police unions, the “second biggest opponent on Capitol Hill is big PhRMA” because marijuana can replace “everything from Advil to Vicodin and other expensive pills.”

5.) Prison Guard Unions: Prison guard unions have a vested interest in keeping people behind bars just like for-profit prison companies. In 2008, the California Correctional Peace Officers Association spent a whopping $1 million to defeat a measure that would have “reduced sentences and parole times for nonviolent drug offenders while emphasizing drug treatment over prison.”
- See more at: http://www.republicreport.org/2012/marijuana-lobby-illegal/#sthash.LnphwcdI.dpuf

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Your "reliable" source claims that carrot juice cures cancer.

Also claims that coffee cuts liver cancer risk by 40%.

Out of millions of scientists around the world, it also claims that hundreds of scientists admit GMO dangers.

Oh well....

dumpcare

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4

wow, talk about bad science based on agenda.

LOL

I wonder how it differentiates a leukemia WBC from non leukemia one? LOL oh wait, it cant because there ISNT a difference. just an excess...

oh and how does it get into the bone marrow to find those cells that have gone rogue? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

right.

more BS science....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All I know is I'm diagnosed with CLL (Chronic Lympocytic Leukemia).
And if that shit works I should be allowed to buy it legally.
But I'm fucked again. First with that rackeetering insurance company. And now with these drug companies and tobacco companies and whoever else is the money behind keeping it illegal.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:All I know is I'm diagnosed with CLL (Chronic Lympocytic Leukemia).
But I'm fucked again.  First with that rackeetering insurance company.  And now with these drug companies and tobacco companies and whoever else is the money behind keeping it illegal.
Your source also posts an article which claims carrot juice cures cancer so just chug down the carrot juice. You don't need to get stoned on marijuana.

Bob wrote:All I know is I'm diagnosed with CLL (Chronic Lympocytic Leukemia).
But I'm fucked again.  First with that rackeetering insurance company.  And now with these drug companies and tobacco companies and whoever else is the money behind keeping it illegal.
youve gotten diagnosed with another cancer since I left 4 days ago? wow

I can assure you that shit don't work lol

but if you just want to get high. move to Colorado to live out the rest of your days in peace, and who knows maybe youll live long enough to get medical pot here, but it wont be because it cures cancer lol

bob, this is your 3 rd cancer in a few months.

melanoma then lymphoma and now leukemia

dude, please get off the computer you don't have long. move to Colorado and enjoy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy you're a real piece of work.  Because you have some job in a medical lab you claim to know everything there is to know about medicine.  And yet you don't even know that my version of non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and CLL (Chronic Lymphocitic Leukemia) are the same goddamn thing.
And since you're so ignorant and don't know something as elementary to oncology as that,  you actually have the balls to come on here and accuse a medical patient of lying about his diagnosis.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/non-hodgkin

In that first long thread I put up, the one where you accused me of lying about my medical bills, I told you my diagnosis was CLL.

Bob wrote:Chrissy you're a real piece of work.  Because you have some job in a medical lab you claim to know everything there is to know about medicine.  And yet you don't even know that my version of non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and CLL (Chronic Lymphocitic Leukemia) are the same goddamn thing.
And since you're so ignorant and don't know something as elementary to oncology as that,  you actually have the balls to come on here and accuse a medical patient of lying about his diagnosis.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/non-hodgkin

In that first long thread I put up,  the one where you accused me of lying about my medical bills,  I told you my diagnosis was CLL.  
bob, all I know is you said you had lymphoma, usually a cancer of the lymphoid cells. I don't claim to know everything, no one can do that.Even the docs keep the books in their offices for reference ass hole. however it appears in the last few days you've gone from lymphoma, to CLL. you must have had some serious test in that time.

when did you have a bone marrow biopsy done? they always confirm this disease with a bone marrow since it originates from there.
at times I think you are just researching this shit to through it out there.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:
it appears in the last few days you've gone from lymphoma, to CLL. you must have had some serious test in that time.

when did you have a bone marrow biopsy done? they always confirm this disease with a bone marrow since it originates from there.
Chrissy Chrissy Chrissy.   One more time,  CLL is one version of Lymphoma.
CLL is what I am diagnosed with.  Lymphoma is what I'm diagnosed with.
IT'S THE SAME GODDAMN FUCKING THING.

I was diagnosed with CLL Lymphoma after I had a sentinel lymph node biopsy to determine if my melanoma had drained into the lymph system.
When the lymph node was given to pathology they discovered the lymphoma cells and at that time and I was diagnosed with CLL Lymphoma.

A bone marrow biopsy is one tool used to stage the disease.  As is a Pet CT scan.  My oncologist is waiting until I have insurance in February to pay for the high costs of staging the disease and that is when I will likely have both done.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
it appears in the last few days you've gone from lymphoma, to CLL. you must have had some serious test in that time.

Chrissy Chrissy Chrissy.   One more time,  CLL is a version of Lymphoma.
CLL is what I am diagnosed with.  Lymphoma is what I'm diagnosed with.
IT'S THE SAME GODDAMN FUCKING THING.

I was diagnosed with CLL Lymphoma after I had a sentinel lymph node biopsy to determine if my melanoma had drained into the lymph system.
When the lymph node was given to pathology they discovered the lymphoma cells and at that time and I was diagnosed with CLL Lymphoma.

A bone marrow biopsy is one tool used to stage the disease.  As is a Pet CT scan.  My oncologist is waiting until I have insurance in February to pay for the high costs of staging the disease and that is when I will likely have both done.
yes I recall that and remember they had done flow cytometry on you from your bill.

I honestly did not catch that you said you had CLL before, however I don't really try very hard when I am dealing with shit like this here lol... all though I did try very hard on your bill.

Now I see why you are going on and on about your ins for feb. you know not everyone follows your disease process as closely as you do. this does put the dots together though.

now, back to why we are having this conversation. do you really think pot is going to cure cancer? do you really think for a second that pot is going to be consumed and it is going to be so perfectly mixed that it can detect the bad cells? and such in your case they are all bad cells and you need them you just have too many of them. how is that going to work?

How is it going to get into the bone marrow to where the over production is occurring?

you just want to smoke pot, why don't you just move to Colorado like I said, its not like you have something holding you down. or you can just continue to smoke it illegally with yelladawg lol....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have no idea if cannabis can kill lymphoma cells,  Chrissy.  Or if carrot juice can do it either.  Just as I have no idea if what teo says is true that if I pour peroxide on melanoma that will kill those cancer cells too.
I am not a research doctor and I've never even played one on tv.

Bob wrote:I have no idea if cannabis can kill lymphoma cells,  Chrissy.  Or if carrot juice can do it.  Just as I have no idea if what teo says is true that if I pour peroxide on melanoma that will kill those cancer cells too.
I am not a research doctor and I've never even played one on tv.

teo told you to pour peroxide on your melanoma? Evil or Very Mad 

I understand your desperate. be careful for what you fall for. something's hurt.

but I don't think smoking pot and eating carrots will hurt you lol

I do think for people who choose this shit as their ONLY form of treatment will be hurt.

21Cannabinoids (Marijuana Compounds) Kill Leukemia Cancer Cells:  Natural Society Empty Cannabis oil 11/20/2013, 8:50 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

Cannabis oil also inhibits then kills basal cell cancer. This is not about getting high only using natural herbs to cure instead of high priced lethal but legal drugs.

The argument for legalization is a no brainer

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's also a no-brainer that the law won't change because the pacedogs and gulfbeachbandits and chrissys and ross limbaughs and other reefer madness floridians are still a majority of voters in florida.
Maybe someday after I'm dead from disease,  but not this time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's the modern colorized version which is more appropriate for the brainwashed of today's society.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course at the same time reefer madness was taking hold, this was also being told to us.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  I just sold a pack of those Camels for $26.35

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321247143601?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Being as I have 11 more cartons,  by my calculations that will eventually turn into $5797.
That will pay the bill I received for nuclear medicine at Sacred Heart.  The one which used an ancient old imaging machine which still had a small black and white tube type video monitor for a display.  The one the technician himself told me was ancient.  The one which has undoubtedly paid for itself a hundred times over by now in that "non-profit" hospital.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum