Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to say absolutely nothing in 19 words

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

How to say absolutely nothing in 19 words 1441175_651136641584560_1114294278_n

....and the libtards said Bush was dumb...

How to say absolutely nothing in 19 words 1466065_611795808877906_118263897_n

This guy makes more and more sense every day....not on every issue but on more than the POTUS.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

What about Rand's plagiarism scandal? Does he make sense just because he uses other people's words? He does not have the temperament to hold higher office. He threatened to throw in the towel on public life and go back to being a doctor. He can't take the heat. I wouldn't hold out much hope of him going too far in politics.

othershoe1030 wrote:What about Rand's plagiarism scandal? Does he make sense just because he uses other people's words? He does not have the temperament to hold higher office. He threatened to throw in the towel on public life and go back to being a doctor. He can't take the heat. I wouldn't hold out much hope of him going too far in politics.
What were you going on when you determined that obama had the proper temperament to hold the highest office in the land?

Before you go there... I've already stated that rand doesn't have the proper experience or record to run for prez. That's only one of my growing realizations that he is no ron paul. As bush II did... he talks the game but his decisions show another side.

Hey... with a little objectivity you could've said the same thing about obama before you voted for him the second time.

othershoe1030 wrote:What about Rand's plagiarism scandal? Does he make sense just because he uses other people's words? He does not have the temperament to hold higher office. He threatened to throw in the towel on public life and go back to being a doctor. He can't take the heat. I wouldn't hold out much hope of him going too far in politics.
Hey your buddy Biden got away with it......and he's VP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden_presidential_campaign,_1988

Biden announced his candidacy in June 1987, and was considered one of the potentially strongest candidates in the field. However, in September 1987, newspaper stories stated he had plagiarized a speech by British politician Neil Kinnock. Other allegations of past law school plagiarism and exaggerating his academic record soon followed. Biden withdrew from the race later that month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum