Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boehner: "I absolutely trust Obama"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/17/Boehner-absolutely-trust-Obama

Yeah man!

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/17/Boehner-absolutely-trust-Obama

Yeah man!

Oh, but ma'am, you told me yourself just two days ago that Breitbart was an unreliable news source. Sorry, can't have it both ways.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/17/Boehner-absolutely-trust-Obama

Yeah man!

Oh, but ma'am, you told me yourself just two days ago that Breitbart was an unreliable news source. Sorry, can't have it both ways.

I never said any such thing. You can't keep straight who says what.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Actually, the statement was made to ABC, so it is in fact a quote. In addition, both Boehner and Ryan stated, on different programs this week, that we are NOT in the throes of a debt crisis...but oh, boy, down the road comes a cropper. BS...nothing but GOP obstructionism to the nth degree...claiming they're protecting the interests of children, the elderly and the poor...but note that's in the future...and claiming that austerity will solve problems, when it will only make them worse. But tax millionaires and billionaires, even as much as the majority of people pay...oh, hell noooooooooo. Rolling Eyes

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:Actually, the statement was made to ABC, so it is in fact a quote. In addition, both Boehner and Ryan stated, on different programs this week, that we are NOT in the throes of a debt crisis...but oh, boy, down the road comes a cropper. BS...nothing but GOP obstructionism to the nth degree...claiming they're protecting the interests of children, the elderly and the poor...but note that's in the future...and claiming that austerity will solve problems, when it will only make them worse. But tax millionaires and billionaires, even as much as the majority of people pay...oh, hell noooooooooo. Rolling Eyes

By the end of this president's term, the DEBT will exceed $20 TRILLION. Your hated millionaires and billionaires DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

How is dumping that much debt, and growing, on our children and their children anything they want or will help them? It will lower their standard of living and rob them of opportunities you had as a youth and perhaps squandered. They are not going to want to pay for your excesses while enduring a lower standard of living and paying astronomical taxes.

Do you not have any children or do you hate them that much?

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Actually, the statement was made to ABC, so it is in fact a quote. In addition, both Boehner and Ryan stated, on different programs this week, that we are NOT in the throes of a debt crisis...but oh, boy, down the road comes a cropper. BS...nothing but GOP obstructionism to the nth degree...claiming they're protecting the interests of children, the elderly and the poor...but note that's in the future...and claiming that austerity will solve problems, when it will only make them worse. But tax millionaires and billionaires, even as much as the majority of people pay...oh, hell noooooooooo. Rolling Eyes

By the end of this president's term, the DEBT will exceed $20 TRILLION. Your hated millionaires and billionaires DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

How is dumping that much debt, and growing, on our children and their children anything they want or will help them? It will lower their standard of living and rob them of opportunities you had as a youth and perhaps squandered. They are not going to want to pay for your excesses while enduring a lower standard of living and paying astronomical taxes.

Do you not have any children or do you hate them that much?

LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Yeah man!

I never said any such thing. You can't keep straight who says what.

You're lying through what is left of your rotten teeth.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Yeah man!

Thought Boehner was the reason nothing was/has been getting done blocking all these wonderful solutions by the cowh?...Suddenly there's a shift?...Not to enter into a private skirmish...but 'nightmare' certainly did go on a rant about Breitbart not being credible and not believing anything from that 'biased' source....

cool1

cool1

someone trust Obama Laughing

cool1 wrote:someone trust Obama Laughing

Does the speaker drink?......

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Yeah man!

Thought Boehner was the reason nothing was/has been getting done blocking all these wonderful solutions by the cowh?...Suddenly there's a shift?...Not to enter into a private skirmish...but 'nightmare' certainly did go on a rant about Breitbart not being credible and not believing anything from that 'biased' source....

He lies and you swear to it. You're both wrong. I've never mentioned Breitbart in my life.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Yeah man!

He lies and you swear to it. You're both wrong. I've never mentioned Breitbart in my life.

Clinton taught you well....deny deny deny. Razz

KarlRove

KarlRove

cool1 wrote:someone trust Obama Laughing

Aside from MOOCHELLE and his kids....amazing

KarlRove wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Yeah man!

Clinton taught you well....deny deny deny. Razz

I'll tell you what PD since it was two days ago. Shouldn't be too hard to pull that post. Put your money where your typing fingers are. I'm going to prove what a liar you are. Post it or point to what thread it was. Let's see who's a liar.

delete it....it'll still be on wWW

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These individual celebrities like obama and boehner have become totally irrelevant. Regardless of what any given celebrity does or does not say or do, the Senate will not go along with anything the House wants, and the House will not go along with anything the Senate wants.
The only constant in the whole thing is that obama and boehner and all the rest will continue to live in the lap of luxury no matter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum