Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT OBAMA AND I LEARNED AT COLUMBIA: HOW TO DESTROY AMERICA FROM WITHIN - WAYNE ALLYN ROOT

+4
Markle
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
VectorMan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

VectorMan

VectorMan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t10908-the-psychology-behind-leftist-lies

I'd say the above thread fits nicely in this thread, which has an all-caps title claiming that Obama is going to "DESTROY AMERICA".
I am glad you brought this up. Why do the forum wingnuts feel the need to shout out their thread titles in caps?

Like they are trying to say:   "Calling all wingnuts, calling all wingnuts, come-in wingnuts!!!!"
Because the original piece was titled in ALL CAPS. But, good of you to point out the most important part of the article. You people on the left don't miss anything. Especially the all important fact that something is all in caps. LOL

Liberal mission accomplished!

boards of FL

boards of FL

VectorMan wrote:
Whatever Boards.

The guy that wrote the piece is named Root. I happen to agree with him and you don't. Your attempt at breaking it down to individual points is cute but pointless. I trust you about as much as I do Obama.

Do you really expect anyone to rely on or even believe a web site that ends in .gov?

Remember. The ends justify the means to anyone suffering from the mental disorder called liberalism.
Objective facts are not something that you decide to agree or not to agree with.  They are objective facts.  When someone says "The economy is in deep decline" and "We're losing jobs" in spite of the fact that economy is actually expanding and millions of jobs have been added over the last several years...they are objectively wrong.  When you say you agree with someone who is objectively wrong, you are being willfully ignorant and are basically divorcing yourself from reality.  Good luck with that.

VectorMan wrote:Remember. The ends justify the means to anyone suffering from the mental disorder called liberalism.[/b]
Hahaha. Oh the irony!

boards of FL

boards of FL

VectorMan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t10908-the-psychology-behind-leftist-lies

I'd say the above thread fits nicely in this thread, which has an all-caps title claiming that Obama is going to "DESTROY AMERICA".
I am glad you brought this up. Why do the forum wingnuts feel the need to shout out their thread titles in caps?

Like they are trying to say:   "Calling all wingnuts, calling all wingnuts, come-in wingnuts!!!!"
Because the original piece was titled in ALL CAPS. But, good of you to point out the most important part of the article. You people on the left don't miss anything. Especially the all important fact that something is all in caps. LOL

Had you the ability to comprehend the idea behind the article in the thread that I linked, my pointing out the use of all caps would make sense to you. But you don't, so it doesn't.

VectorMan

VectorMan

boards of FL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Had you the ability to comprehend the idea behind the article in the thread that I linked, my pointing out the use of all caps would make sense to you.  But you don't, so it doesn't.
WHATEVER DUDE. IT'S TOTALLY UNIMPORTANT TO ME.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum