Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mitt Romney is the only sane choice for Libertarians says Wayne Allyn Root

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

As a former Libertarian presidential contender, the 2008 Libertarian vice presidential nominee, the former chairman of the Libertarian National Campaign Committee, and the man called "Mr. Libertarian" by media across this country, you might be surprised to find I’m supporting Republican Mitt Romney for president. Yes, this Las Vegan has gone “all in” for Mitt. Why? Because Mitt Romney is the only sane choice for Libertarians.

It’s simple. Libertarians believe in less government; lower taxes; cutting rules, regulations and mandates to get government out of the way of small business; reining in out-of-control government agencies like the EPA; auditing the Fed; and balancing the budget. Sound familiar

-----

That is why I’m voting for Mitt Romney. That is why I urge all Libertarians, and Ron Paul supporters, to swallow hard, put our differences aside, and support Mitt Romney.
Vote as if your life…your business…your children’s future depends on it. Because it does

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/03/why-mitt-romney-is-only-sane-choice-for-libertarians/#ixzz2BGWXeFnS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum