Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trouble on Palafox? ....Impossible.........

+4
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I'm interested, Ichi. I agree about the DIB, but something stinks here. It appears that the only person who gave heart and soul to both projects has been canned for no reason. What kind of "movement" did you mean, with Reeves at the wheel? A bowel movement?

I dont know.  But it may be a sign  of a changing of the guard and letting the real crap begin. The big money is gone and soon they will be fighting like Teos chickens over the scraps that are left.

Sandra Ward is a very interesting person. I knew her husband pretty well when they lived at Sanders beach. I worked with him at the City.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My daughter and her friend were DIB parking attendants when they were teens.
A certain DIB member left them to fend for themselves in a horrible thunderstorm when she was supposed to take them home. I'm still fuming about that one.

Floridatexan wrote:
My daughter and her friend were DIB parking attendants when they were teens.
A certain DIB member left them to fend for themselves in a horrible thunderstorm when she was supposed to take them home.  I'm still fuming about that one.
You have posted that before. Somethings you just dont forget. I know I dont.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Mr Ichi wrote:I'm interested, Ichi. I agree about the DIB, but something stinks here. It appears that the only person who gave heart and soul to both projects has been canned for no reason. What kind of "movement" did you mean, with Reeves at the wheel? A bowel movement?

I dont know.  But it may be a sign  of a changing of the guard and letting the real crap begin. The big money is gone and soon they will be fighting like Teos chickens over the scraps that are left.

Sandra Ward is a very interesting person.  I knew her husband pretty well when they lived at Sanders beach.  I worked with him at the City.
I know Sandra Ward...used to anyway...through the real estate connection. I have nothing negative to say about her...seems like a good person to me.

I dont want to speak out of place but she is really amazing person. When I knew her husband they were dirt poor and she was sick. She got into the real estate business in order to provide for her family. Nobody gave her anything. From Sanders beach in the 60s to where she is now is a long trip.
Having said that I dont know for a fact that she was married and lived at Sanders Beach, but I know her husband did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum