Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bears v Pack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bears v Pack Empty Bears v Pack 11/4/2013, 11:09 pm

Sal

Sal

Looks like it's one helluva game ...

... as any NFC North (or whatever the fuck they call it these days) should be. 

2Bears v Pack Empty Re: Bears v Pack 11/5/2013, 1:12 am

2seaoat

injury.......one word. 2 solid teams, but both seriously hampered by injury. Good game and I am happy the Bears won, but I like Rogers a great deal, and hope his injury is not serious.

3Bears v Pack Empty Re: Bears v Pack 11/5/2013, 10:28 am

2seaoat

I checked most news feeds this morning and nobody is giving an update on the Rogers injury. Was there a fracture? In todays NFL you are only as good as your second string quarterback.

4Bears v Pack Empty Re: Bears v Pack 11/5/2013, 2:31 pm

2seaoat

It is being reported that Rogers fractured his collarbone. This is going to tighten the race between the Lions, Bears and Packers, and the key games will be this Sunday Lions/Bears, and whether Rogers can get back for the thanksgiving game where the packers play the Lions.

The Lions and their monster receiver could actually win the division which nobody saw at the beginning of the year.

5Bears v Pack Empty Re: Bears v Pack 11/5/2013, 2:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yikes, a simple fracture = 3 weeks on the sideline for Rodgers.

6Bears v Pack Empty Re: Bears v Pack 11/5/2013, 2:59 pm

2seaoat

Yikes, a simple fracture = 3 weeks on the sideline for Rodgers.

As a Bear fan, I like every advantage the Bears can get, but I also really like Rodgers and think he has been great for the NFL. The problem facing every franchise in my opinion is that the team can be no better than the back up QB. When you saw the sack which as clean as they get, the force that Rodgers hit the turf would have broke mere mortal bones, yet these QBs take this beating week after week, and it is being reported that Brett has no recollection of his daughter's soccer games, and the funky qb needs his wife to give him his schedule because he is unable to remember the same.

I love football, but the size and speed of the players requires in my view some rules changes which may take some of my enjoyment, but people you have admired reaching 50 and not being able to know what day it is because of the entertainment they provided us seems to require some rethinking by the NFl.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum