Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lions @ Bears

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lions @ Bears Empty Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 1:21 pm

Important game... the winner should have a good shot at the division... depending on rogers and gb of course.

The line is bears -1.5... which ain't much at home and cutler is back. Starts at 1pm est.

2Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 1:48 pm

2seaoat

Hell with the game.....the Incognito interview was pretty damn good.....and the game.....da bears.

3Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 2:49 pm

2seaoat

Good game, but the Bears should have taken the field goal.

4Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 2:54 pm

2seaoat wrote:Good game, but the Bears should have taken the field goal.
I don't fault that decision... 46 yarder/one yard for a first... I think the average reward for risk is a wash at best.

Lol... Lions have a similar decision right now.

Edit: same result... lol.

5Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 4:53 pm

Blammo... Megatron TD. 2:22 left and gb losing. Great game... Division lead for the lions.

6Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 5:01 pm

Holy shit... I can't stand those prevent defenses.

7Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 5:04 pm

Whew... that was nearly some mafia shit there. Terrible call to give the bears a second chance.

8Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 5:09 pm

2seaoat

You make me smile.....mafia stuff. It was a clear helmet to helmet hit on a QB. It was a good call. It was a great game where that initial decision not to take the field goal determined the game, and sticking with a clearly injured Cutler. It has been a long time for Detroit, but it appears they are going to coast to the Division, because Green Bay looked terrible today.

I was impressed with the Lions tight end. He was great in his blocking assignments and made some key catches. Very exciting end to the game.

9Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 6:12 pm

2seaoat wrote:You make me smile.....mafia stuff. It was a clear helmet to helmet hit on a QB. It was a good call. It was a great game where that initial decision not to take the field goal determined the game, and sticking with a clearly injured Cutler. It has been a long time for Detroit, but it appears they are going to coast to the Division, because Green Bay looked terrible today.

I was impressed with the Lions tight end. He was great in his blocking assignments and made some key catches. Very exciting end to the game.
Ya... I thght they had called it a late hit. Good call... Good game. I don't know about coasting to the division... we'll see.

10Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/10/2013, 6:33 pm

2seaoat

They have the division. The Bears and Green Bay will almost have to win five of the last games, and hope that Seattle and San Francisco beat each up. Atlanta fading does not make that possibility of wild card for the Bears or Green Bay very viable. I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving game. For so many years going to Detroit to watch a game meant nothing. I think the next few Thanksgivings are going to have exciting early games.....bring the turkey and another great game.

11Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/25/2013, 10:06 am

The kiss of death... could you please tell us that the lions will miss the playoffs now?

12Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/25/2013, 10:54 pm

PkrBum wrote:The kiss of death... could you please tell us that the lions will miss the playoffs now?
Too much eh? How 'bout da bears just beating da lions in da division?

Duh?

13Lions @ Bears Empty Re: Lions @ Bears 11/25/2013, 11:25 pm

2seaoat

The North division is awful this year and anybody could win it......but I am in mourning......Rose blew the other knee......damn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum