Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

November 3, 2013: Morris Dees on the "Patriot Movement"

+3
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
PBulldog2
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

hey I am watching a documentary on Kennedy's assassination and it looks like a drunken secret service agent shot Kennedy..
I'm watching the first movie documentary on UFO's made in the 50's.  Watching it on Netflix.
But I'm also listening to Alex Jones's radio show and reading this forum, all three at the same time.  And multitasking is not my strong suit.
November 3, 2013:  Morris Dees on the "Patriot Movement" - Page 5 Z

Well since you're multitasking... They did make that movie Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer... Why not a movie about space aliens assassinating Kennedy in a attempt to stop the space program...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CDVLktIeg0

Rolling Eyes

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:I just got a call from a friend who is reading this and I suggested to him to turn on 790 AM and listen to Alex Jones.
His response:  "I don't wanna hear that shit,  I'm watching the football game".
And that's the response I get from anyone when I suggest the same thing.

Ya'll are never gonna have a feel for this stuff unless you do what I do and actually listen to it.  

Exactly the wrong thing to do. 

Don't listen, and SHUN anyone who does and propagates that BULLSHIT. 
November 3, 2013:  Morris Dees on the "Patriot Movement" - Page 5 9k=

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cSjVcWlDMw

Rolling Eyes 

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:
Exactly the wrong thing to do. 

Don't listen, and SHUN anyone who does and propagates that BULLSHIT. 
Yes and on a related note,  if you best want to know what's in a book,  don't read it either.   lol
November 3, 2013:  Morris Dees on the "Patriot Movement" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9KvY861slp0OAm6njb8pwL5ST5V7kxViUFYsGAwEtD0y-FN1v6Q

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKCeFDnDiI

Cool 

FYI

SPLC helps illegal immigrants win law suits and are trying to help them have CIVIL RIGHTS. and they are not even CITIZENS.

it is obvious that the SPLC is bias toward liberal ideas.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Markle wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
Markle wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote: I am on the Southern Poverty Law Center's mailing list, so it's fairly obvious where I stand on the issue of hate groups.

I didn't know that the number of patriot/militia groups had increased so drastically. That is frightening to me.
Indeed it does, you are a proud member of one.

As you well know, Morris Dees is FAMOUS for his over exaggeration of "hate" groups.  
Correct.. It is how he makes his money and passes disinformation
I disagree about Morris Dees' exaggeration of the dangers any hate groups can cause.

And Markle - did you just call me a proud member of a hate group? I will not allow that to stand unchallenged.
But you proudly stated you were a member of the SPLC.  Case closed.

They, as a dues paying member knows, hate everyone...for a contribution.
For you, Markle:

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

polecat

polecat

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:So why is it far right wing? There aren't any far left wing hate groups? Does the New BLack Panthers ring a bell? Should I go on? Is Dees tracking them as well?
Yes the New Black Panthers are a hate group. 

All two of them. 

lmao
yes could someone please put up that video of them standing in front of the polling place blocking the entrance, people in background walking in and out of building, so we can scare old people some more... or does fOX news own it, they do like to bring it out every election year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum