Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now he blames the bad apple insurance company's

+5
boards of FL
cool1
Markle
Nekochan
dumpcare
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Arguing w/ a moron, DE is like watching a dog chase his tail.
Now he blames the bad apple insurance company's - Page 5 2Q==

The only moron here is you arguing that people have the right to receive something they do not have to work for and then turning around saying that you have the right to take away things that other people have worked for.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile
I have no clue where you get those crazy statements from? They're not rational. I advocate for people to pay their fair share if their able to.
So, as is the case with most people, if someone makes poor decisions are entitled to have their "fair share" paid by someone who played by the rules.

Why work hard and play by the rules?

2seaoat

Minimal regulations are likely necessary. But far fewer are necessary than we have today in all fields.

I would agree as I think 90% of Americans would to the same proposition. As you know with the truth and lending legislation way back in 1975 we have certain disclosures mandated by the federal government which requires the actual interest paid to be disclosed to a buyer of real estate who secures a loan. Sometimes these things are just silly and scare a buyer, yet I found during the rush to hell where unregulated lenders entered the market, that in fact they were trying to get around those disclosures as they front end loaded costs and gave low interest rates on the notes........so regulation is necessary, but it drives me nuts when it is not reviewed and updated where it serves no purpose.

Health care reform needs constant debate and mistakes must be corrected. We can achieve a balanced regulatory government if we all work to change stupid.....it really is that simple. I am not defending poorly designed or executed regulation, but I think the Affordable Care must be given about five years to make those necessary changes.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Minimal regulations are likely necessary. But far fewer are necessary than we have today in all fields.

I would agree as I think 90% of Americans would to the same proposition.  As you know with the truth and lending legislation way back in 1975 we have certain disclosures mandated by the federal government which requires the actual interest paid to be disclosed to a buyer of real estate who secures a loan.   Sometimes these things are just silly and scare a buyer, yet I found during the rush to hell where unregulated lenders entered the market, that in fact they were trying to get around those disclosures as they front end loaded costs and gave low interest rates on the notes........so regulation is necessary, but it drives me nuts when it is not reviewed and updated where it serves no purpose.

Health care reform needs constant debate and mistakes must be corrected.   We can achieve a balanced regulatory government if we all work to change stupid.....it really is that simple.   I am not defending poorly designed or executed regulation, but I think the Affordable Care must be given about five years to make those necessary changes.
ObamaCare will collapse under its own weight long before five years.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

boards of FL wrote:
ppaca wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/10/29/this-is-why-obamacare-is-cancelling-some-peoples-insurance-plans/

Read the whole article then tell me who's fault it is.
It is well known that medical debt is the leading cause of bankruptcy in the US.  

This link suggests that 2/3rds of those bankruptcies are filed by people who have health insurance.  If you have health insurance, and yet your medical debt is still piling up to the degree that you are filing bankruptcy, wouldn't it be fair to conclude that your health insurance is inadequate?

It seems counterproductive to set the bar so low that a healthcare plan that would not prevent bankruptcy could be considered a legitimate plan, doesn't it?

I'd like to add a disclaimer here and say that I am for single payer, or at least the originally proposed public option.
Good deal, Boards. Glad to hear it.

Now he blames the bad apple insurance company's - Page 5 9k=

Well with what information Dreams has given about her son and what Seaoat has to say we can only conclude that Dreams son is a deadbeat which means in her eyes he's a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Laughing 

...and since she's his parent that means she's.....!!!!!Twisted Evil 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum