Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The pendulum is swinging too far again. Ya'll need to let up on this crucifixtion of seaoat

+4
Sal
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know many of us don't always agree with him but he's not a bad person. And now some of ya'll are treating him like he is.
Life's too short for that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

okay go ahead and give me hell. i know you want to. but i won't be able to respond because this is bowling day and I've gotta hit the lanes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

seaoat who?

You got it. How dare we say anything that might upset Mr Seaoats.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, I don't think he's a bad person, but I won't allow accusations to be made against me without demanding proof.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:seaoat who?
You know ...

... the dude you're busy hiding from.

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hide ...ignore...but you can pick whatever word you want because you are not far from him in character.

I think it is Friends or Foes on the forum.

2seaoat

I have told you Bob that I come to this forum for information. I think we have some incredible contributors. I also come here because people challenge me. I am rarely challenged in real life. There is an honesty here which is extremely healthy and enjoyable for me. I would not be here if if was mundane, or people did not take me on with competent debate. I also try to throttle my responses to take into consideration the abilities and sensitivities of other contributors.

I have walked alone on this forum many many times. In life and on this forum, I have never had a problem with following moral choice. There has been no attack on me on these forums which has been unfair. none.

I was strong enough in grade school, junior high, and high school not to follow peer pressure. I do not respond to immature coalitions on a forum or in 7th grade homeroom. I eat bullies for lunch in the real world. I certainly will not stand by and watch hateful lies and political philosophy control the discussion here without taking exception. Rather, I taught my children strength and independence. I do not care to be liked by people because I accept hate and prejudice. I will continue to challenge lies and untruths. Truth always wins, and good and moral choices lead to the truth. It really is that simple. You might also notice like being put in a prison, I have no problem popping the biggest person in the room, or any coalition of people who are here. I think I can say with pride that I have pissed off everybody at least once.......I must be doing something right and fair to achieve that privileged status of universal disdain.

I must be doing something right and fair to achieve that privileged status of universal disdain.

You might want to rethink the last sentence.

Yella

Yella

Mr Ichi wrote:I think it is Friends or Foes on the forum.  
I'm pretty dang sure it's the Last Train to Looneyville. All aboard . . . .

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2seaoat

Nope. I do not make alliances on this forum. I enjoy each and every contributor and think each has a value. If a person who I traditionally have agreed with posts something which is wrong. I challenge that person. I do not sit in silence when hateful and wrong stuff is posted. I respond and challenge. Some want to beat me up. Others want to shun me. Others simply try to change the subject........however, I will continue to challenge. Tell me how much fun it is to correct me and counter with good argument. If you deny the joy of the challenge, then you are truly in complete denial as to the essence of this discussion this week. Ideas matter. We do not live our lives independent of philosophy. We often go unchallenged in our paradigm and understanding of how this world works. We find security in those who look like us and think like us. We all seek mayberry. However, there is strength in the truth. It is powerful. Debate independent of personality can find the path to truth. If I have made people uncomfortable by bringing up the subject of a nazi, I wish I could apologize.......but apologizing for hate is exactly what the problem is.........

Being the most disliked person in a room is not always a sign of moral superiority. It just might be that you are a over bearing, self righous, Ass Hole. Just sayin.....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Seaoat has been on a roll lately, and I hope he keeps on posting and pulling levers.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I know many of us don't always agree with him but he's not a bad person.  And now some of ya'll are treating him like he is.
Life's too short for that.
Where did 2seaoat ease up on anyone? Until the total collapse of the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama, with all the attending massive scandals, he would brutalize, hurl slurs and call names of any who dared disparage the President.

Now it's becoming evident even to the hardest core supporters of President Obama and they are crying for mercy. Republicans and Conservatives have said this nightmare was coming since early in 2008.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Now it's becoming evident even to the hardest core supporters of President Obama and they are crying for mercy.  Republicans and Conservatives have said this nightmare was coming since early in 2008.
Thank you for the firsthand dispatch from an oxygen deprived brain residing inside the right wing bubble.

It's always fascinating to hear the newest outrageous delusion that has been constructed there.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Now it's becoming evident even to the hardest core supporters of President Obama and they are crying for mercy.  Republicans and Conservatives have said this nightmare was coming since early in 2008.
Thank you for the firsthand dispatch from an oxygen deprived brain residing inside the right wing bubble.

It's always fascinating to hear the newest outrageous delusion that has been constructed there.
Sorry Sal you are going to go down hard with your idol Obama....

Mr Ichi wrote:Being the most disliked person in a room is not always a sign of moral superiority.  It just might be that you are a over bearing, self righous,  Ass Hole.  Just sayin.....
You hate people who are smarter than you and have more money,don't you? It is obvious. This is not a popularity contest and I'm sure Seaoat just like myself don't give a rat's ass who likes us. I don't look for friends on anonymous forums. You must be hard up for friends. Wonder why?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nah, ...

B. Barry O'Bamzalot and I will be just fine.

You, on the other hand, have another three years of butt-hurt to look forward to ...

... and, then Hillary.

rotflmao

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nah, ...

B. Barry O'Bamzalot and I will be just fine.

You, on the other hand, have another three years of butt-hurt to look forward to ...

... and, then Hillary.

rotflmao
i got my eye on a 40 ft motorsailer and a deserted island in the Caribbean....

2seaoat

Seaoat has been on a roll lately, and I hope he keeps on posting and pulling levers.

As usual you get to the essence of the issue. DE is right. It gets very boring at times. It is not boring when you are mad at somebody who is being a dick........threads expand......people actually talk about issues. However, T is really a nazi.....a nice guy......but I am dead serious about the topic and hope it stimulates deeper conversation on hate and prejudice. He also is a person who would come to the aid of any person on this forum. I have tried for years to make change by beating around the bush.......If he would simply admit the obvious that he is a nazi, I think he would take the first necessary step.......however, he denies and then posts a link to a hate site. So like the building in DICKson (Dixon) and the design of a dick often has purpose. Nothing wrong in being a dick every once in awhile.

Didn't they say Ted Bundy was a nice guy?

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:Didn't they say Ted Bundy was a nice guy?
Jebus ...

... so, T is a nazi, a child molester, and a serial killer ...

... I think it's you who is the anti-christ, T.

lol

Dreamsglore wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Being the most disliked person in a room is not always a sign of moral superiority.  It just might be that you are a over bearing, self righous,  Ass Hole.  Just sayin.....
You hate people who are smarter than you and have more money,don't you? It is obvious. This is not a popularity contest and I'm sure Seaoat just like myself don't give a rat's ass who likes us. I don't look for friends on anonymous forums. You must be hard up for friends. Wonder why?
Of course there is no one smarter than me so I can not hate anyone. Tired old argument. You dont like me because I am so smart and rich..... Do I now put in the number of friends I have here? LOL

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Didn't they say Ted Bundy was a nice guy?
Jebus ...

... so, T is a nazi, a child molester, and a serial killer ...

... I think it's you who is the anti-christ, T.

lol
Mr T...........from a PM
The pendulum is swinging too far again.  Ya'll need to let up on this crucifixtion of seaoat 9k=

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum