Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The pendulum is swinging too far again. Ya'll need to let up on this crucifixtion of seaoat

+4
Sal
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Didn't they say Ted Bundy was a nice guy?
Jebus ...

... so, T is a nazi, a child molester, and a serial killer ...

... I think it's you who is the anti-christ, T.

lol
yeah I been flying around at night sucking blood also....
The pendulum is swinging too far again.  Ya'll need to let up on this crucifixtion of seaoat - Page 2 Common-vampire-bat_505_600x450

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Didn't they say Ted Bundy was a nice guy?
Jebus ...

... so, T is a nazi, a child molester, and a serial killer ...

... I think it's you who is the anti-christ, T.

lol
I didn't say he was a serial killer but now that I mention it why does he live in the woods by himself? That's a red flag.

2seaoat

Of course there is no one smarter than me so I can not hate anyone. Tired old argument. You dont like me because I am so smart and rich..... Do I now put in the number of friends I have here? LOL

It does get a lot like seventh grade at times.......

2seaoat wrote:Of course there is no one smarter than me so I can not hate anyone. Tired old argument. You dont like me because I am so smart and rich..... Do I now put in the number of friends I have here? LOL

It does get a lot like seventh grade at times.......
You are in the same grade.......Classmate!!!cheers 

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Now it's becoming evident even to the hardest core supporters of President Obama and they are crying for mercy.  Republicans and Conservatives have said this nightmare was coming since early in 2008.
Thank you for the firsthand dispatch from an oxygen deprived brain residing inside the right wing bubble.

It's always fascinating to hear the newest outrageous delusion that has been constructed there.
PLEASE, step up Sal, share with us all what is NOT true in my post.

2seaoat

You are in the same grade.......Classmate!!!cheers

I am taking AP courses on human behavior.

Dreamsglore wrote:You hate people who are smarter than you and have more money,don't you? It is obvious.
The pendulum is swinging too far again.  Ya'll need to let up on this crucifixtion of seaoat - Page 2 9k=

I already knew that about you, Hallmark, and the rest of the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals around here... Tell me something new.

By the way do any of you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals have any original thoughts or do you have to go get programmed and that's why you need Obamacare so badly to pay for ya' all's synaptic recompilation?

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 10/31/2013, 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total

2seaoat wrote:As usual you get to the essence of the issue.  DE is right.  It gets very boring at times.  It is not boring when you are mad at somebody who is being a dick........threads expand......people actually talk about issues...
The pendulum is swinging too far again.  Ya'll need to let up on this crucifixtion of seaoat - Page 2 Z

I'm so glad you feel that way... I left you a little something in the Impishscoundrel thread...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t10879-impishscoundrel

...to discuss.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQK5TbgopKw

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum