Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're seeing the beginnings of technology inevitably conquering us, and it aint gonna be like in the terminator or the matrix

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So it starts like this.  The technology reaches a level that permits obama to listen to the phone conversations of many major world heads of state.
And everybody in the world finds out because a young geek whistleblower was ABLE to become privy to the info to start with.

Here is why this is the beginning of the end.  It's because this is now TOTALLY out of control.  The technology which is driving this CANNOT be stopped.  And it WILL continue and will it become even more technologically insane no matter what political rhetoric from either political party says it won't.  

Now.  Having said that,  there is something about all this which blows my peapickin mind.
The Krauts are the top brains in the world.  How in the name of fuck could they be so stupid to not prevent this eavesdropping from happening.  
I just don't get it.

Last edited by Bob on 10/28/2013, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ohmigod.  It just hit me.  There's no way they're using any wires to do this because all of that would be easily detected.
They're listening from satellites and they are actually able to use that technology to pinpoint any conversation at any latitude and longitude and do it with such accuracy that they can target a given fucking room.  And not only that,  but they're picking up both the audible voice present in the room and ALSO the audio conversation on the telephone.

That's fucking scary.

Last edited by Bob on 10/28/2013, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

We have Maxwell Smart on our side.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:We have Maxwell Smart on our side.
And we're gonna need him too. lol

But I'm trying to figure this thing out and now I have another idea.
Everything goes over satellite now. All the NSA would have to do use our own satellites to receive all those other signals and use supercomputers and supcomputerprograms to intercept any phone conversation anywhere. And they have learned how to defeat all the encryption and other coding applied to it.

Remarkable.

Bob wrote:Ohmigod.  It just hit me.  There's no way they're using any wires to do this because all of that would be easily detected.
They're listening from satellites and they are actually able to use that technology to pinpoint any conversation at any latitude and longitude and do it with such accuracy that they can target a given fucking room.  And not only that,  but they're picking up both the audible voice present in the room and ALSO the audio conversation on the telephone.

That's fucking scary.
yes bob, they are. the only reason they have not arrested me yet is because someone enjoys my sessions......Razz So I cant stop!

2seaoat

It has been argued for years by design, American telecommunication, software, and system developers have left back doors in their systems for National security. We have for fifty years cornered most of that technology, and it would not take much to compromise a security system if you have a back door and the equipment was manufactured or designed in America. In 1995 I spoke with a Col. in the Army who was upset with our data mining almost 20 years ago. He said we had remarkable capabilities 20 years ago, but anybody who is talking on a cell and think they have a secure line is.........a Merkle....pants high and socks showing.....or chancellor of Germany.

2seaoat

yes bob, they are. the only reason they have not arrested me yet is because someone enjoys my sessions.

I did not know they had CHRISSY on google translate.

2seaoat wrote:yes bob, they are. the only reason they have not arrested me yet is because someone enjoys my sessions.

I did not know they had CHRISSY on google translate.
LOL

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob,

If you're scared, imagine how the terrorists feel. That's who this system was set up to track and kill. Not you and I.
They don't listen to every conversation. Just those with key words and from known enemies. Even if they do listen to my conversations, it's worth it not to get blown up by a muslim.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:Bob,

If you're scared, imagine how the terrorists feel.  That's who this system was set up to track and kill.  Not you and I.
They don't listen to every conversation.  Just those with key words and from known enemies.  Even if they do listen to my conversations, it's worth it not to get blown up by a muslim.
But these are not our enemies,  bandit.  These are the leaders of the countries we're closely allied with.
The analogy would be you bug the telephone of your brother-in-law.  This is not about listening in on muslims and terrorists.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And what about us, bandit? They're listening in on us when they want to as well. And if the people have become enemies to the government, houston has a problem.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:Bob,

If you're scared, imagine how the terrorists feel.  That's who this system was set up to track and kill.  Not you and I.
They don't listen to every conversation.  Just those with key words and from known enemies.  Even if they do listen to my conversations, it's worth it not to get blown up by a muslim.
But these are not our enemies,  bandit.  These are the leaders of the countries we're closely allied with.
The analogy would be you bug the telephone of your brother-in-law.  This is not about listening in on muslims and terrorists.
We're listening to germans, the same people who tried to take over the world. Where were you when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:And what about us,  bandit?  They're listening in on us when they want to as well.  And if the people have become enemies to the government,  houston has a problem.
I pass all my private messages in person at a drop box marked by a red X.
I suggest you do the same.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Where were you when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
The same place I was when the Japs were killing us at Normandy.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
We're listening to germans, the same people who tried to take over the world.  Where were you when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
No they're not the same people who tried to take over the world.  Because if they are,  then you and I are responsible for eradicating the indians and enslaving the africans.
I know I never eradicated indians and I never enslaved an african.  And I have a German friend who I know never tried to take over the world.
All he ever did was buy american jukeboxes to sell to his countrymen.

But there are people out there who plan to do us harm. And if even one plot to kill Americans is found out from this and the perpetrators killed, it's worth it. iran is holding a "kill Americans" rally on November 4th. Google it. By the way, I'm German. My Grandfather and Grandmother migrated here from Germany(legally), found good jobs, and literally started an empire. They're rich.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have no problem with using this kind of surveillance on the supreme leader and his sidekick.
But what I hope for most,  is that before long google will sell us an android ap which permits us to eavesdrop on the congress and the NSA.
Apple I guess would be okay too but then I'd have to spring for an I-Phone and you get more for the money with android.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:I have no problem with using this kind of surveillance on the supreme leader and his sidekick.
But what I hope for most,  is that before long google will sell us an android ap which permits us to eavesdrop on the congress and the NSA.
Apple I guess would be okay too but then I'd have to spring for an I-Phone and you get more for the money with android.
Can we call it the snowden app?

I was happy eating mcdonalds mcnuggets until teo posted a link showing us how they are made. Haven't touched one since.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

deleted - wrong thread

Last edited by Bob on 10/28/2013, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Maybe all of the world leaders spying on each other will keep mischief down?

Or no?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Maybe all of the world leaders spying on each other will keep mischief down?

Or no?
We don't know because nobody in those countries has blown the whistle on it.

knothead

knothead

I'm with Bandit here Bob . . . . go back and review the 9-11 attacks . . . this network is an integral part of a vigilant nation so we must necessarily compromise some privacy for our security . . . . NEVER AGAIN!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay fair enough. You and bandit win. But I'm not sure I can join you on this one.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Maybe all of the world leaders spying on each other will keep mischief down?

Or no?
We don't know because nobody in those countries has blown the whistle on it.
Well, they have to know that they're all being spied on.  
Really, I think this Snowden guy should be brought to justice....somehow. He's no hero.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote: they have to know that they're all being spied on.  
I'm not so sure they did.  Because if they surmised this was happening in the past I have to think they would have devised a way to prevent the eavesdropping.

2seaoat

We are listening to the Germans with the hope they will get pissed and kick us out.....save a trillion here, and save a trillion there.....pretty soon we will be talking about real money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum