Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i aint going down for the last time. Im gone go down some more times yet lol

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Last edited by Chrissy8 on 8/24/2012, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Start your hurricane preparations.

Chrissy, you KNOW that can be interpreted more than one way, right? Razz

i aint going down for the last time. Im gone go down some more times yet lol Th?id=I4771000686805663&pid=1

I'm pleading the fifth on the grounds that anything I say at this point might incriminate me...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v43LNBDNBIk

Very Happy

Yomama wrote:Chrissy, you KNOW that can be interpreted more than one way, right? Razz

LOL yeah, I know.

I'm having a life crisis and I need to vent.

I take care of 8 people now. and my 3 sisters are having such a hard time and Ive been trying to help them too. One of my sisters sons went and did something stupid and got arrested and he was driving my sisters truck. she called me crying because its going to cost a bunch of money to get her truck back. and I have to help her because I am so worried about her. Just last week her other son caught his face on fire and had to be sent o shands in gainsville. then her other son does this stupid shit. Ive always been very charitable because thats in my heart and its really starting to hurt me. Im watching my family struggle so much, and some of them, the younger ones are making some very bad decisions because where they are, there is no work at all and they cant aford to move. Im not sure how much I can carry this family and right now I am just trying to count my blessings, because I am blessed.

Thanks for listening. Neutral

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy, there's only so much of you to go around. You MUST take care of yourself, and your own needs, or you won't be there to take care of the others.

I do wish you would pick up a copy of the book I mentioned. If you have a Kindle, you can probably download it.

Will PM you.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

"The psyches and souls of women also have their own cycles and seasons of doing and solitude, running and staying, being involved and being removed, questing and resting, creating and incubating, being of the world and returning to the soul-place.”
― Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype

PB, thank you. I mean it.

and for all those giving me the neg vote today. Dont forget to kick em good when thier down. It builds charater.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Chrissy, I know where you're coming from. I have a sister whose kids have taken everything she has to give, financially and emotionally. Anything that's left, her husband drinks up. I feel so bad for her, but I can't do anything to help but offer her a place to live if, and when she's had enough. But it has to be her, and not her worthless family. Sometimes after I talk to her, my stomach hurts. You do what you can and when you can't do any more, you just send love. PB is right. You have to take care of yourself or there will be nothing left to give to others. Sending you and your family light and love. I love you

Yella

Yella

Chrissy8 wrote:

Don't worry.We'll keep holding on to you.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

no stress

no stress

I'll never stop going down, just bumped you back into the positive.

I love ya'll. even the ones that give me hell.

like it or not I consider yall my freinds. people think im crazy cause I do lol but oh well.

For all you kind people. my love and this.

and then there was LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets party............ Very Happy

Granny4Peace wrote:Chrissy, I know where you're coming from. I have a sister whose kids have taken everything she has to give, financially and emotionally. Anything that's left, her husband drinks up. I feel so bad for her, but I can't do anything to help but offer her a place to live if, and when she's had enough. But it has to be her, and not her worthless family. Sometimes after I talk to her, my stomach hurts. You do what you can and when you can't do any more, you just send love. PB is right. You have to take care of yourself or there will be nothing left to give to others. Sending you and your family light and love. I love you

i can't imagine why someone would give this a -... good advice. take care of yourself chrissy.

PkrBum wrote:
Granny4Peace wrote:Chrissy, I know where you're coming from. I have a sister whose kids have taken everything she has to give, financially and emotionally. Anything that's left, her husband drinks up. I feel so bad for her, but I can't do anything to help but offer her a place to live if, and when she's had enough. But it has to be her, and not her worthless family. Sometimes after I talk to her, my stomach hurts. You do what you can and when you can't do any more, you just send love. PB is right. You have to take care of yourself or there will be nothing left to give to others. Sending you and your family light and love. I love you

i can't imagine why someone would give this a -... good advice. take care of yourself chrissy.

thank you granny. i would give you a + too if I could vote today.

I love yall and I mean it. im sorry i shared not so fun news with yall, but it was from my heart and I needed to vent. Im sorry if I upset anyone.

lets have fun, the day is just begun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum