Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bullying--needs to stop period!

+4
Jake92
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
cool1
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Bullying--needs to stop period! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bullying--needs to stop period! 10/29/2013, 11:40 am

cool1

cool1

So Sad im looking at the paper at obits---seams there is a child there 15 years old . so sad:( 

cool1

cool1

The conclusion---They had a boy come into the class that graduated last year From CJ----He talked to the children , The teacher talked to the children --and the Criminal Justice class and friends will be at funeral dressed up as the mother wanted that --He will be buried at the base -His dad is in the service.

the class will stand at attention and hand the flag to mother --My daughter went to viewing said he looked like an angel , He was in his whites because his plans were to join the service.

My daughter is doing fine with it --I think it has helped her because they are morning as a group.

My daughter came home and said mom from now on im going to take care of any child that has been bullied , Im gonna stand there and call these mean people out --One kid that did bully him a lot is taking this very bad because he has to live with the fact he bullied and now has to live with that the other child hung himself

His girlfriend hasn't been to school -She was in Cj class to . She finally showed up yesterday ,

The group together will heal --And they all probably the whole school has learned from this I just wish they didn't have to learn this way .

I told my daughter because of this though -How many lives at this school may have been saved in the future . Because of this incident .

She said the next time someone says things to her she will take them seriously even if she thinks there not .

I told her she could do other stuff in the future --you see a child sitting alone --go over there introduce your self , you don't know why that child is all alone .

Does anyone know much about ADHD---the boy stopped taking his meds also. Do you think maybe that had messed him up a lil also with all this going on at the same time -I don't know but theres nothing we can do now but learn from this situation .

funeral this morning------Hey tomorrow will help though after because theres going to be a big game going on West Florida against Catholic--10,000 people expected --wow I have to walk my daughter down the center of the field OM MY! But this will help them get it off there mind some for sure .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It's very sad, Cool.

cool1

cool1

Its sad but its better to heal together at this point, after today im just going to try to do things to get it off her mind some .

Nekochan

Nekochan

Thanks for the update.  I'm glad your daughter has so much support and is coping well.  She is a good kid, Cool.  You have a lot to be proud of.

cool1

cool1

Thanks Neko----I just found out a friend of mine who lives a few houses from the child said the mother told them that her and her son has had many verbal arguments and it wasn't the first time he had told her he wanted to kill himself .

The night this happened my friend said the mother told my friend they had a real bad argument and once again he told her im going to kill myself , She did not believe him and he went into his room and did just that.

Im sure some of the bullying got to him ,  But when he texted my daughter he was saying something about his dad --sooo It looks like mostly he had problems at home .

My friends opinion---we got bullied in school and back then we didn't hear much about people killing themselves--and the guy said the problems children are having today in the other cases where those girls were bullied and killed themselves -well he got mad about that and said ---Turn the damn computer off--If its facebook --change accounts that's all--he may be right on that level--But I do understand bullying could be very bad at school to run kids out of the school.

In that case I would move my daughter to another school--I would think the school could help the kids though if it got that far and nip it in the bud so child wouldn't have to switch schools .Rolling Eyes

cool1

cool1

when my daughter and I argue it makes me feel bad and I go check on her and explain why I got upset --then I tell her I love you --seams to help.

Well todays going to be a long day -game tonight --much much to do today gosh I hope West Florida Wins that would be icing on the cake for sure !  Hours of standing though -that in itself will be hard --ESPN will be there at the game for sure so im hearing that now --im kind of excited ---the band will not be in the stands they will be at the end of field to make room for people--9 to 10 thousand so they say im going to be so nervous Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum