Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hannity gets caught misleading viewers on Obamacare

+4
2seaoat
Markle
dumpcare
PBulldog2
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Chrissy wrote:obamacare would have worked perfectly in a communist state as it was designed.
I was thinking wwii germany or italy... but it's all statism... soon to be open authoritarian. Shhh... it's a surprise.

What's for breakfast? I'm hungry.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/inside_the_fox_news_lie_machine_i_fact_checked_sean_hannity_on_obamacare/
A far left Progressive site with an OPINION piece.

So what are you saying here? Did the author of the article just complete make all of that up? Did he not actually contact those guests? If that were the case, don't you think it likely that an entity like Fox News would be all over this?

I'm just trying to get clarity here on what it is that you're implying about the article when you merely point out the website that it came from rather than directly address the actual content.

From the article....

Strangely, the recent shutdown was based almost entirely on a small percentage of Congress’s belief that Obamacare, as Ted Cruz puts it, “is destroying America.” Cruz has rarely given us an example of what he’s talking about. That’s because the best he can do is what Hannity did—exploit people’s ignorance and falsely point to imaginary boogeymen.
Unfortunately, this tactic seems to work on many. In the case of this forum, it works at an unusually high rate of success.

2seaoat

obamacare would have worked perfectly in a communist state as it was designed.

Another person confused about political nomneclature and political concepts.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Four years from now people will look back in wonderment what all the fuss was about.......they will have to look for more scary things in their closet.
Four years from now this country will probably be in an all out civil war.

2seaoat wrote:obamacare would have worked perfectly in a communist state as it was designed.

Another person confused about political nomneclature and political concepts.
not at all. you are confused not only about comprehending what I said but understanding the topic I was referring to.

because if you cant control operations cost and you cut reimbursement while adding to the system, you will not have good or successful results. in a communist state operation cost could have been regulated to off set this problem. but don't worry, im sure that's right around the corner comrade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum