Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jay Leno overstayed his welcome with viewers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=854883

So have u

PACEDOG#1 wrote:So have u

Why don't u crawl back under your rock? Hateful christian ass.

2seaoat

Young people go to the ballot......the under 30 voters are solid Democratic voters, and now they have booted the old babyboomers off the air, and the numbers are going up.......what happens to your predictions Pace on the next election......heck, Jay spent all that time and could not get these numbers....wait to this kids vote.

Kids aren't watching TV old man.

Especially that late at night. If the TV is on, I guarantee its a movie or a video game (Xbox or Play station). You would be shocked at how many door kickers are play first person shooter games in their downtime between missions.

by Dreamsglore Today at 12:16 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

So have u

Why don't u crawl back under your rock? Hateful christian ass
------
Run along stinky toes

2seaoat

The numbers Jimmy is getting probably instantly prove you wrong. Young people are watching a younger person on the tonight show, and I had quit watching Jay for the last two years because he was not funny. My problem was my wife had always listened to Stern going to work on her Satellite radio, and Stern made some pointed observations on Jay which once you listened, you tended not to find him slightly funny. When I quit watching Jay, I quit watching the today show and watched Morning Joe. I think the under 30 crowd are making their move on American culture and the ballot box. The Tea Party will simply die.....old age is a bitch.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

For the record, I never liked Leno. I just didn't find him funny.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat

Jimmy keeps getting better, and is so much better than Leno.

Jimmy is an idiot
And no young people are watching him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum