Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do any of ya'll have work meetings where you pray first and sing "God Bless America?

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

She failed because Judge Rogers saw no intent by Frank and Robert to violate the consent decree...ya know, the one she created...and Simpson lied about to try and get the aforementioned gentlemen fired. Even the judge saw through Simpson's shenangians. Best thing is that she had to watch all her handiwork fall apart as the judge sent them down the road NOT CONVICTED!!!!!Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz  OWN THAT LADY!!!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pacedog is right about Casey Rodgers....she ruled an intentional violation did not happen.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 10/16/2013, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

...but Dreams knows it all....Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

I know what she ruled. Joann Simpson was harassed before any of that happened w/ death threats and destruction of her property for simply agreeing w/ the law. She did not fail in bringing the contemptuous violation before the judge. She won as nobody defied the judge again.

othershoe1030 wrote:It would not surprise me to hear that many faculty meetings in Mobile begin with a prayer. I once had a principal who was very religious and she sprinkled her comments with "Praise the Lord" etc. It was sometimes difficult to know if I was at a revival or a school meeting, LOL. She would ask for prayers for different things etc. She was great though and no one seemed to mind. That's who she was. It didn't bother me.
I don't really mind it, actually.I'm used to it. I've lived in Alabama for a long time and it's just a way of life.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Dreamsglore wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:It would not surprise me to hear that many faculty meetings in Mobile begin with a prayer. I once had a principal who was very religious and she sprinkled her comments with "Praise the Lord" etc. It was sometimes difficult to know if I was at a revival or a school meeting, LOL. She would ask for prayers for different things etc. She was great though and no one seemed to mind. That's who she was. It didn't bother me.
I don't really mind it, actually.I'm used to it. I've lived in Alabama for a long time and it's just a way of life.
Exactly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum