Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The cost of getting minor outpatient surgery at Sacred Heart Hospital (the hospital which a report Mr. Ichi cited yesterday is one of the "most affordable" hospitals in the state)

+5
2seaoat
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Bob, did they see reed Sternberg cells in your lymph node? and did the flow come back T or B cell.

First of all,  thanks gals (I mean that word in the best way) for breaking the codes and all the other help you're giving me.  I think as a team we can beat this shit and when we do the trophy is yours (I'll settle for hanging onto at least enough to eat on).  

But to answer your specific question,  Chrissy,  those bastiches never gave me any pathology reports and I was too stupid to ask for them.  So I have no clue and not only that,  I realize what a layman I am because those terms are like greek to me.
Go get your pathology reports and your flow report please.

The important thing here with the lymphoma is if its T or B cell originated. If it was reed Sternberg cells then I feel pretty good about it because hodgkin's lymphoma is pretty harmless compared to other lymphomas. lymphomas can be very hard to determine cell linage.

you need to find out, I am more concerned about this than what you said about your melanoma.

Can you go and get those tomorrow please?
I have an appointment with my oncologist on Nov 6th (3 weeks).
I promise I'll have that and provide it that night.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Bob, did they see reed Sternberg cells in your lymph node? and did the flow come back T or B cell.

First of all,  thanks gals (I mean that word in the best way) for breaking the codes and all the other help you're giving me.  I think as a team we can beat this shit and when we do the trophy is yours (I'll settle for hanging onto at least enough to eat on).  

But to answer your specific question,  Chrissy,  those bastiches never gave me any pathology reports and I was too stupid to ask for them.  So I have no clue and not only that,  I realize what a layman I am because those terms are like greek to me.
Go get your pathology reports and your flow report please.

The important thing here with the lymphoma is if its T or B cell originated. If it was reed Sternberg cells then I feel pretty good about it because hodgkin's lymphoma is pretty harmless compared to other lymphomas. lymphomas can be very hard to determine cell linage.

you need to find out, I am more concerned about this than what you said about your melanoma.

Can you go and get those tomorrow please?
I have an appointment with my oncologist on Nov 6th (3 weeks).
I promise I'll have that and provide it that night.
ok, also please find out what the IHC results were, which ones they did etc.

Im just trying to help you ask the right questions, not be a pain in the ass.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You're not a pain in the ass, you're my guardian angel.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You better get out your other guardian angel and clean it and make sure it works. If they close down the EBT system next month you might need it badly.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You better get out your other guardian angel and clean it and make sure it works. If they close down the EBT system next month you might need it badly.
I didn't even know what EBT system meant till I googled it. Shit, this house of cards we live in is getting closer to collapse each day!!
At the rate it's going I won't even have to negotiate with that fucking hospital. The country may be falling apart before then.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I warn you about one thing, teo. Don't make the mistake I do and go to sleep with that radio show coast to coast am on in the background. That's the worst doomsday stuff you ever heard and it goes into my brain while I'm sleeping and I wake up with the worst nightmares you ever heard of.
But I can't go to sleep without the radio playing. l0l

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I warn you about one thing,  teo.  Don't make the mistake I do and go to sleep with that radio show coast to coast am on in the background.  That's the worst doomsday stuff you ever heard and it goes into my brain while I'm sleeping and I wake up with the worst nightmares you ever heard of.
But I can't go to sleep without the radio playing.  l0l
hey free adventure dreams and you don't pay for a ticket...sounds like a win to me....I love me a good exciting dream especially when I can fly...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum