Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You can all stop lying, please.

+2
Markle
Jake92
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26You can all stop lying, please. - Page 2 Empty more stereotyping.... 10/14/2013, 9:28 am

PkrBum wrote:It's funny that people claim to be progressive and won't examine the embedded racism the movement embraces.

Equal opportunity, access, protection doesn't equate with equal outcome policies... no matter how noble it may sound.
It is funny how you people keep trying to stereotype me. I have never agreed with affirmative action. The best man for the job, I say. Other environmental factors should not have sway.
So sorry that your comrades are so easily categorized. It is easy given their closed mindedness. I have many views about many subjects, and I keep my mind open to new ideas.  Can any of the ultra-conservatives on this cute, little forum say that?
Thanks for not stereotyping me anymore.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I read this in an editorial in the October 14, 213 edition of the Oil & Gas Journal, of all places:

“….Obamacare might be a mess legally and administratively. But it’s law. Americans reelected the president who made it his signature issue. The president’s party controls the Senate. The law won’t change. Yet a Republican faction in the House refuses to pass a spending bill that funds Obamacare. The position radiates futility. It’s foolish. Each day the government operates at diminished capacity, Republicans lose credibility. With credibility goes punch in lesser fights Republicans reasonably might hope to win. And at this writing, Barack Obama has shown no inclination to transcend partisanship. He’d rather taunt self-destructing Republicans than act like a president.

This is a standoff of the deluded. Obama thinks he has a mandate to expand the government in all
directions. Republicans think they can stop him with unyielding confrontation. So the economy veers toward jeopardy. Where, oh where, is leadership?....”

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum