Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Lying Republicans Roast In Hell For Lying About Healthcare And Social Security?

+4
Floridatexan
Deus X
gatorfan
Telstar
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you vote/ 1, 2 or 3?

Should Lying Republicans Roast In Hell For Lying About Healthcare And Social Security? I_vote_lcap100%Should Lying Republicans Roast In Hell For Lying About Healthcare And Social Security? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
Should Lying Republicans Roast In Hell For Lying About Healthcare And Social Security? I_vote_lcap0%Should Lying Republicans Roast In Hell For Lying About Healthcare And Social Security? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Should Lying Republicans Roast In Hell For Lying About Healthcare And Social Security? I_vote_lcap0%Should Lying Republicans Roast In Hell For Lying About Healthcare And Social Security? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan

YAWN... You have entirely too much time to waste on your hands. Might I suggest a worthwhile hobby like volunteering at a food bank?

Deus X

Deus X

gatorfan wrote:YAWN... You have entirely too much time to waste on your hands. Might I suggest a worthwhile hobby like volunteering at a food bank?

Food banks are a tax scam, you silly asshole. Corporations donate stuff they can't sell to food banks for the charity credit, you dumb fuck!

Stuff like canned green beans with 12% sodium that no one with a particle of sense and absent a death wish would buy. Obviously, you've never worked at a food bank.

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
gatorfan wrote:YAWN... You have entirely too much time to waste on your hands. Might I suggest a worthwhile hobby like volunteering at a food bank?

Food banks are a tax scam, you silly asshole. Corporations donate stuff they can't sell to food banks for the charity credit, you dumb fuck!

Stuff like canned green beans with 12% sodium that no one with a particle of sense and absent a death wish would buy. Obviously, you've never worked at a food bank.

I'd use him to clean toilets with his face. That's about all most hillbillies from his shithole state are good for.

gatorfan

Deus X wrote:

Ah yes, the know-it-nothing keyboard tough dude. You are clueless but that is expected. There are many good food banks doing good work helping poor folks but you wouldn't know that. I've worked with donations and delivered food to local banks. You really ought to confine yourself to topics you know about like what Telstars ass smells like. Dumb and dumber - I just don't which of you two losers is which.

Deus X

Deus X

gatorfan wrote:
Ah yes, the know-it-nothing keyboard tough dude. You are clueless but that is expected. There are many good food banks doing good work helping poor folks but you wouldn't know that. I've worked with donations and delivered food to local banks. You really ought to confine yourself to topics you know about like what Telstars ass smells like.

Up yours, hillbilly boy. I helped set up some of the first ones in the Midwest decades ago. I helped find warehouse space, shelved canned goods and delivered boxes to charities.

When I finally realized what a scam it all was, I was ashamed of myself for being such a dupe. Do you think for a minute that any retail grocery corporation would donate a thimbleful of anything if there wasn't something in it for them?

They don't need food banks to do something good, they could do it themselves without all the bullshit. Retail food corporations don't give a fig for poor people, all they care about is public relations, tax advantages and finding suckers like you to help them do it. Lucky for them, there's no shortage of well-meaning idiots.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

We should bring back these:

Should Lying Republicans Roast In Hell For Lying About Healthcare And Social Security? 01f13stocks-485953

gatorfan

Deus X wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Ah yes, the know-it-nothing keyboard tough dude. You are clueless but that is expected. There are many good food banks doing good work helping poor folks but you wouldn't know that. I've worked with donations and delivered food to local banks. You really ought to confine yourself to topics you know about like what Telstars ass smells like.

Up yours, hillbilly boy. I helped set up some of the first ones in the Midwest decades ago. I helped  find warehouse space, shelved canned goods and delivered boxes to charities.

When I finally realized what a scam it all was, I was ashamed of myself for being such a dupe.  Do you think for a minute that any retail grocery corporation would donate a thimbleful of anything if there wasn't something in it for them?

They don't need food banks to do something good, they could do it themselves without all the bullshit. Retail food corporations don't give a fig for poor people, all they care about is public relations, tax advantages and finding suckers like you to help them do it. Lucky for them, there's no shortage of well-meaning idiots.

Thanks for the laugh. Lucky for the imaginary "food banks you helped set up decades ago" they had a useful idiot like you to do their dirty work. I call BS on your pitiful assertions....

BTW since when is someone who grew up outside DC a "hillbilly"? You are just about as uninformed as Tel on here. What a pair - endless entertainment....

zsomething

To paraphrase Harlan Ellison, they oughtta be buried up to their necks in a lake of cat vomit while speedboats circle them to cause a wake.

Meanwhile, one of 'em's sending bombs to Soros, the Clintons, the Obamas, and the studios of CNN. I wonder if Trump -- who's too weak to even taken on foreign adversaries who attack Americans -- will do anything about his own people attacking his political rivals? Don't think I'll hold my breath waiting...

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Ah yes, the know-it-nothing keyboard tough dude. You are clueless but that is expected. There are many good food banks doing good work helping poor folks but you wouldn't know that. I've worked with donations and delivered food to local banks. You really ought to confine yourself to topics you know about like what Telstars ass smells like. Dumb and dumber - I just don't which of you two losers is which.

Must smell like the ass cracks of your own children after you forced your face between their cheeks lying hillbilly pedophile. Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

[quote="gatorfan"]
Deus X wrote:

BTW since when is someone who grew up outside DC a "hillbilly"? You are just about as uninformed as Tel on here. What a pair - endless entertainment....

I'm glad someone can distract you from molesting your own children and the rest of the kids in your area. Twisted Evil

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:Meanwhile, one of 'em's sending bombs to Soros, the Clintons, the Obamas, and  the studios of CNN.  I wonder if Trump -- who's too weak to even taken on foreign adversaries who attack Americans -- will do anything about his own people attacking his political rivals?   Don't think I'll hold my breath waiting...

Long Live Luigi Galleani !

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:To paraphrase Harlan Ellison, they oughtta be buried up to their necks in a lake of cat vomit while speedboats circle them to cause a wake.

Meanwhile, one of 'em's sending bombs to Soros, the Clintons, the Obamas, and  the studios of CNN.  I wonder if Trump -- who's too weak to even taken on foreign adversaries who attack Americans -- will do anything about his own people attacking his political rivals?   Don't think I'll hold my breath waiting...

What Ellison story is that from? I love the one about Hitler painting flowers on the walls of hell. Notice that Soros was the first one to be targeted. Soros was the one that Putin damned at his last meeting with mushroom boy. Twisted Evil

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Deus X wrote:

I'm glad someone can distract you from molesting your own children and the rest of the kids in your area. Twisted Evil

Uh Huh. I'm sure you don't have any kids since someone with your distinct lack of social skills and intelligence couldn't even find a muddy hog to lay still long enough for you. Who types your pitiful drivel on here anyway? I mean you can't even see the keyboard - still into necrobestiality?

Should Lying Republicans Roast In Hell For Lying About Healthcare And Social Security? Image

zsomething

Telstar wrote:
zsomething wrote:To paraphrase Harlan Ellison, they oughtta be buried up to their necks in a lake of cat vomit while speedboats circle them to cause a wake.

Meanwhile, one of 'em's sending bombs to Soros, the Clintons, the Obamas, and  the studios of CNN.  I wonder if Trump -- who's too weak to even taken on foreign adversaries who attack Americans -- will do anything about his own people attacking his political rivals?   Don't think I'll hold my breath waiting...

What Ellison story is that from? I love the one about Hitler painting flowers on the walls of hell. Notice that Soros was the first one to be targeted. Soros was the one that Putin damned at his last meeting with mushroom boy. Twisted Evil

It was one of the letters in "From A To Z In The Chocolate Alphabet"... it's in Strange Wine with the Hitler painting roses story.

Yeah, the list of right-wing-terrorist bomber targets has grown now. So far it's:

George Soros
The Clintons
The Obamas
CNN
John Brennan
Eric Holder
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Andrew Cuomo
Maxine Waters

Somebody's trying to spread fear. Good fucking luck -- Democrats aren't the easily-spooked herd that Republicans are. Every day I'm reinforced in knowing I picked the right side in this fight.

Now I'm waiting for some pissteat-sluprin' jagoff to try to start equivocating "yeah, but what about people getting bothered while they eat dinner?"

PkrBum

PkrBum

How about people being shot while they play baseball? Why can't we just condemn them all?

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:Yeah, the list of right-wing-terrorist bomber targets has grown now.   So far it's:

George Soros
The Clintons
The Obamas
CNN
John Brennan
Eric Holder
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Andrew Cuomo
Maxine Waters

Somebody's trying to spread fear.   Good fucking luck -- Democrats aren't the easily-spooked herd that Republicans are.  Every day I'm reinforced in knowing I picked the right side in this fight.

Now I'm waiting for some pissteat-sluprin' jagoff to try to start equivocating "yeah, but what about people getting bothered while they eat dinner?"

Hey! There's good people on both sides, you know.

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/08/14/romneys-right-obamacare-cuts-medicare-by-716-billion-heres-how/?utm_term=.b4fd877b6399

RealLindaL

Trump tweeted seven hours ago yet another blatant, bald-faced lie:

"Republicans will totally protect people with Pre-Existing Conditions, Democrats will not! Vote Republican."

PPPFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Trump tweeted seven hours ago yet another blatant, bald-faced lie:

"Republicans will totally protect people with Pre-Existing Conditions, Democrats will not! Vote Republican."

PPPFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!     Evil or Very Mad   Evil or Very Mad   Evil or Very Mad   Evil or Very Mad   Evil or Very Mad

Lying scumbag along with all his supporters. Twisted Evil

bigdog

Deus X wrote:

Oh, so you hate food banks too?
I know people that have actually had to use them and they don't complain much about the free stuff.
If businesses get a tax break, then good for them. That's the kind of tax breaks I favor.

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Oh, so you hate food banks too?
I know people that have actually had to use them and they don't complain much about the free stuff.
If businesses get a tax break, then good for them. That's the kind of tax breaks I favor.

Agreed, bigdog. And heck, much if not most charitable giving in this country is at least partially motivated by tax deductability. The motivation is nowhere near as important as the good which results.

Telstar

Telstar

As voters worry about health care, Trump administration relaxes Obamacare rules

zsomething

Health care, social security, the mail bombs, AND the stock market is now negative for the year. It's below where it was a year ago. And what happened a year ago? Trump's tax cuts for the rich. And jobs reports are slowing even more than they were, wages are flat and not keeping up with inflation, interest rates are going up.

Conservative economic policies DO NOT FUCKING WORK.

How much more proof do people need? You have Kansas's experiment, which was a huge failure. Look at the entire goddamned South.

Conservatives tapped into these moron evangelicals with their mean-spirited social issues and got them to buy a whole bunch of garbage on the back of it... and that's the gas in the GOP's tank -- hatin' 'n' fearin' brown people and gays and women who think for themselves. Without that, they've got nothing but bad results. They just fill their idiot base with rhetoric that keeps them from ever looking at what's actually going on, so they keep making the same bad choices over and over, and defending them with the stupidest rhetoric imaginable. It's like, "Dude, you're poisoning yourself by eating strychnine" and all they do is, "Yeah, but what about Obama, I heard he smoked cigarettes." Just idiots.

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:Conservative economic policies DO NOT FUCKING WORK.

They work just fine for goliath corporations and the wealthiest 1%, not so much for everyone else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum