Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Everybody Eat @Chick-fil-a Today?

+3
no stress
Hospital Bob
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

no stress

no stress

And Now.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

rebel1 wrote:Typical democrats gays are pictured on both sides of this scene. Chick filet ran them all off and they went off in the same car together. Looks are deceiving . Especially with Gay democrats. All they want to do is stir the pot.
If that's true then it needs to be exposed. I wish you could provide something to me that can back that up. If you can then we can take it to Rick Outzen and he'll be glad to embarrass the shit out of the newspaper.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

salinsky wrote:We cannot out-eat the right-wingers. They can withstand levels of sodium and saturated fat that is beyond our understanding.
That's gotta be true! Ketchup is a vegetable! I'm glad the country is focusing on the really important issues of the day, like, did you eat at Chick fillet today? Maybe we should go back to "standing up against "French" fries'. That was another favorite crusade the wingers had going. What a bunch of dunces.

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:
Placating this group this week....changing his mind for that group next week. Gotta love politics. Would this qualify him as a "flip flopper"?

I think it qualifies him as a politician.

Markle

Markle

Buttman wrote:As a result of this boycott/protest it looks like our area now has some new recruits to the Westboro Baptist Church.

Did Everybody Eat @Chick-fil-a Today? - Page 3 Bilde10

Yep that boycott/protest is so helpful.

Seems to me that the OWS movement, backed by President Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats have a far more serious problem.

Did Everybody Eat @Chick-fil-a Today? - Page 3 May-1-NYC-Black-Bloc-641x375

Did Everybody Eat @Chick-fil-a Today? - Page 3 May-1-NYC-Books-641x375

Did Everybody Eat @Chick-fil-a Today? - Page 3 Oaklandmobfire

Last edited by Markle on 8/2/2012, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:Did you remember that today is Mike Huckabee's Let's Eat a Fried Chicken Sammich Because We Hate Teh Gays Day? I understand that it was so successful that Chick-fil-a is releasing a statement saying they also hate black people.

Please show us where anyone with Chick-fil-A made that, or any statement even close to what you posted.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Nekochan wrote:
salinsky wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Just because we like the same sex doesn't make us special in any sort of way. We're just people like everyone else, not deserving of any special treatment.[/b]

WTF are you talking about. I mean seriously. Chick-fil-a has spent more than $5 million dollars in support of groups that would take rights away and battle against full equality for people of your sexual orientation. They spent $25,000 alone to fight a proposed Congressional resolution that would have condemned the Ugandan government's legislative efforts to make "homosexuality" an offense punishable by death. Get your head out of your ass.

I knew that there was more to this story.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20006856-503544.html

Thanks Neko. It sounded like BS.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

The Family Research council leadership has officially stated that same-sex relations should be criminalized in the United States. They draw their pay, in large part, from the donations of companies like Chick-fil-a. They've also done “missionary” work abroad that served to strengthen and promote criminalization of same-sex relations.

If you believe Tony Perkin's story of how they were only concerned with the wording of the bill, you sir are a moron.

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

The Family Research council leadership has officially stated that same-sex relations should be criminalized in the United States. They draw their pay, in large part, from the donations of companies like Chick-fil-a. They've also done “missionary” work abroad that served to strengthen and promote criminalization of same-sex relations.

If you believe Tony Perkin's story of how they were only concerned with the wording of the bill, you sir are a moron.

I'm not a sir, and I don't know that Tony Perkins thinks. But I do not believe that the Family Research Council ever, ever, ever supported a law in any country that calls for the execution of gays. And that's what the link that was posted on this thread suggested.

VectorMan

VectorMan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Proof? Link?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Please show us where anyone with Chick-fil-A made that, or any statement even close to what you posted.

Don't be coy. Hell, it's an improvement anyway. Bigots used to line up to spit, shout slurs, and throw things at children entering newly integrated schools. Now they just show up at fast food joints to passive-aggressively eat fried chicken sammiches in teh gay's general direction in hopes that it pisses off liberals. That's gotta be progress ... or something. LMAO.

I have a good friend that is one of the managers at the Chik-Fil-A on Nine Mile Rd. He said that they sold out completely by 5 PM yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum