Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

60 Minutes

+3
Sal
Jake92
A View
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

5160 Minutes - Page 3 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 2:08 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:It's tough having a debate with someone whose best argument is, "Yeah, you might have said that, but you didn't mean it.".

... sigh ...
I can't read your mind and so I don't know what you mean, I only know what you post.

Look, my observation and experience is this:  You jump in to criticize myself and Joani every time either of us say anything about TB.  We didn't even start that thread today, but you jumped in with your two cents and it wasn't about TB trying to start something with the thread that he asked to be started-- it was about Joani and myself.  And then you jump in to defend Carl Sagan for mentioning that PD is a high school teacher....but actually Carl Sagan referenced something that was happening on the forum a year or more ago--before Carl Sagan ever even signed up on here.  And that is what Joani and I were talking about on the other thread when we mentioned similarities between Carl Sagan and TB.  Because what Carl Sagan mentioned, as I recall, was in the same time frame in which PD's name was posted by TB.  So--you automatically defended CS's post without even knowing what he posted or why we're suspicious of his identity.   

My comments are based on what I see posted and what I've seen posted in the past.  And when I see a "new" member post stuff that suspiciously looks like what TB would post, I might just mention it.

5260 Minutes - Page 3 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 3:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If you think this, then perhaps you should stop calling Joani and myself names while making excuses for TB's behavior.  

I stand by what I said until I see changes in your posts concerning TB. If Joani and I are mean girls when we mention TB, then what is TB for posting personal information about numerous forum members over the years, on here and on the PNJ?

TB is an asshole for posting personal info,
and you and Joanie are trolls.

These are not mutually exclusive concepts.

This is where your understanding breaks down.

Well thank you for the admission. If I'm a troll for having called him on his asinine tactics....fine with me. He has gotten away with his shit too many times. What he did to Chrissy was beyond reprehensible. If anyone had posted his wife's name and state licensure information he would have come unglued....but he didn' t give it a second thought when he posted Chrissy's private information.

I couldn't care less what you think of me.......that's your business and not mine.

5360 Minutes - Page 3 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 8:40 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If you think this, then perhaps you should stop calling Joani and myself names while making excuses for TB's behavior.  

I stand by what I said until I see changes in your posts concerning TB. If Joani and I are mean girls when we mention TB, then what is TB for posting personal information about numerous forum members over the years, on here and on the PNJ?

TB is an asshole for posting personal info,
and you and Joanie are trolls.

These are not mutually exclusive concepts.

This is where your understanding breaks down.
Well thank you for the admission. If I'm a troll for having called him on his asinine tactics....fine with me. He has gotten away with his shit too many times. What he did to Chrissy was beyond reprehensible. If anyone had posted his wife's name and state licensure information he would have come unglued....but he didn' t give it a second thought when he posted Chrissy's private information.

I couldn't care less what you think of me.......that's your business and not mine.
This is true.

It is sad that he had to go thru bob and make a attempt to stir old wounds.

I can no longer be harassed should be the point here. He can sit on this forum and gather all the info he wishes, makes no difference to me. I am me.

I tried to help him way back when, even at the cost of all the other members here. He came to my office, we spoke. He knew who I was then. That was after a great deal of pain that had occurred for me.

My problem is and has always been in trusting people and giving them a second chance.

or 20th chance in his case.

heres the facts

he threatened and I do believe now that he did actually post my current work information here. That's low. its not something people need to do to others when they disagree.

I have spent years dealing with this shit. I had my work called by forum members trying to have me fired, I had forum members posting altered pics of me fucking dogs on a public newspaper forum. its been a long road.

I WIN!

I win because I don't care anymore.

I'm smart, sexy and funny. so what! LOL Cool 

5460 Minutes - Page 3 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 8:57 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

All he's ever done was try to stir up trouble and find and post personal information about other members.  He would "befriend" members to gain information about other members and then at the drop of a hat, he'd turn on those friends that he had used.

5560 Minutes - Page 3 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 9:23 pm

Nekochan wrote:All he's ever done was try to stir up trouble and find and post personal information about other members.  He would "befriend" members to gain information about other members and then at the drop of a hat, he'd turn on those friends that he had used.
I know.

and we are not going to give him the audience anymore. Very Happy 

Love you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum