Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

60 Minutes

+3
Sal
Jake92
A View
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2660 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:21 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Sal apparently thinks it's ok for someone to post real names and personal information about other members on a forum
Please provide a single instance where I indicated that I think that's OK.

Just one ...

I'll be waiting.

Smile 

2760 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:
Jake92 wrote:YOU are the one accusing me of  spying.  For your infant brain, he would be doing it less than 100' from my front door and bragging that he was getting away with it..  Numerous times, I helped him out cutting firewood because he didn't have a chain saw and would use mine cutting branches away from his roof..  
Next infantile comment or joke!!!
Sal apparently thinks it's ok for someone to post real names and personal information about other members on a forum, but if you notice what your neighbor's doing...that's spying on them.Shocked

cheers cheers cheers 

2860 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:28 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Sal apparently thinks it's ok for someone to post real names and personal information about other members on a forum

Just one ...

I'll be waiting.

Smile 
Every time you defend TB or criticize anyone who condemns TB for his behavior, that is the message you are sending.  You've done so numerous times.  You jump right in to call Joani and myself names but you never, ever call TB any names.

2960 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:30 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

Just one ...

I'll be waiting.

Smile 
Every time you defend TB or criticize anyone who condemns TB for his behavior, that is the message you are sending.  You've done so numerous times.  You jump right in to call Joani and myself names but you never, ever call TB any names.

Still waiting ...

... maybe, Joanie can help you out ...

Smile 

3060 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:34 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

Just one ...

I'll be waiting.

Smile 

Still waiting ...

Smile 
No one needs help, you do it yourself.  Your posts speak for themselves, Sal.  You like calling us mean girls, but you've never called TB any names.   If the tables were turned and Joani or myself sent a message to someone to post a message on a forum....you'd be calling us names and making fun of us.

3160 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:35 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

Just one ...

I'll be waiting.

Smile 

Still waiting ...

Smile 
No one needs help, you do it yourself.  Your posts speak for themselves, Sal.  You like calling us mean girls, but you've never called TB any names.   If the tables were turned and Joani or myself sent a message to someone to post a message on a forum....you'd be calling us names and making fun of us.

Strike two ...

... still waiting.

Smile 

Telstar likes this post

3260 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:40 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

Just one ...

I'll be waiting.

Smile 

Still waiting ...

Smile 

Strike two ...

... still waiting.

Smile 
Go ahead and wait.  You're a little slow sometimes.  Maybe you'll eventually figure out that when you defend TB, you are defending his behavior.

3360 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:45 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

And Sal, before you deny again that you are supporting TB's behavior I will remind you that just a while ago you posted on another thread suggesting that PD is the one who's responsible for his own name being posted by TB.

The issue is about posting names and personal information.  Sal, this is what you said on the other thread. You are defending TB for his actions when you put the blame on PD.  And once again you call Joani and myself mean girls:

I don't want to contribute anymore fuel to your perpetual butthurt complex, so I will just observe that when you mention that you are a high school teacher at least twenty times on a public forum, that ceases to be "personal information" and becomes "common forum knowledge".

And with that, I will leave the Mean Girl's Society to go about its business.

Last edited by Nekochan on 10/10/2013, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

3460 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:49 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

Just one ...

I'll be waiting.

Smile 

Still waiting ...

Smile 

Strike two ...

... still waiting.

Smile 
Go ahead and wait.  You're a little slow sometimes.  Maybe you'll eventually figure out that when you defend TB, you are defending his behavior.
That's another whiff.

So, we've established that I NEVER said that it was OK.

In fact, if we perused the record, we'd find that on numerous occasions I said it definitely was NOT OK, and that there was no excuse for it ...

... and, you know it.

So, we're left with a choice.

Either, you chose your words poorly and your assertion was erroneous, which any responsible person would feel obligated to acknowledge ...

... or you're a fucking liar.

Which is it gonna be?

Telstar likes this post

3560 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:52 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:And Sal, before you deny again that you are supporting TB's behavior I will remind you that just a while ago you posted on another thread suggesting that PD is the one who's responsible for his own name being posted by TB.

Sal, this is what you said on the other thread. You are defending TB for his actions when you put the blame on PD.  And once again you call Joani and myself mean girls:

I don't want to contribute anymore fuel to your perpetual butthurt complex, so I will just observe that when you mention that you are a high school teacher at least twenty times on a public forum, that ceases to be "personal information" and becomes "common forum knowledge".

Oh, stop it, Neko.

You're embarrassing yourself.

You were claiming that Sagan's knowledge that PeeDog worked in an area high school was proof that Sagan is TB.

I was simply pointing out that PeeDog had mentioned that fact on numerous occasions himself, so that evidence is of no value at all.

Cut the bullshit and admit you are wrong.

Telstar likes this post

3660 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 12:56 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

Just one ...

I'll be waiting.

Smile 

Still waiting ...

Smile 

Strike two ...

... still waiting.

Smile 
That's another whiff.

So, we've established that I NEVER said that it was OK.

In fact, if we perused the record, we'd find that on numerous occasions I said it definitely was NOT OK, and that there was no excuse for it ...

... and, you know it.

So, we're left with a choice.

Either, you chose your words poorly and your assertion was erroneous, which any responsible person would feel obligated to acknowledge ...

... or you're a fucking liar.

Which is it gonna be?
I said that you apparently think it's ok to post names and personal information because you repeatedly defend the person who is most guilty of doing those things.  Your posts speak for themselves.  My assertion is not erroneous and my words are exactly what I meant them to be.   

You like making disparaging comments about others but you get all pouty and defensive when someone makes an observation about your posts that you don't like.

3760 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:04 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:I said that you apparently think it's ok to post names and personal information because you repeatedly defend the person who is most guilty of doing those things.  Your posts speak for themselves.  My assertion is not erroneous and my words are exactly what I meant them to be.   

I criticized TB's behavior when he went haywire, and I criticized you and Joanie for trolling him.

Only in your mind does that indicate I was defending anyone.

And, when I state on numerous occasions that posting personal info is wrong and there is no excuse for it, it does not mean that I think posting personal info is OK and there is an excuse for it.

My posts speak for themselves.

Your assertion is most certainly and glaringly erroneous.

Apparently, you're incapable of admitting you're wrong.

Telstar likes this post

3860 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bill Moore posted Pacedog's place of employment, his name and if I' m not mistaken his picture. Pacedog did not provide the details of his personal information......got it, Sal?

For years, he has done the same damn thing to other posters.

3960 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:06 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Bill Moore posted Pacedog's place of employment, his name and if I' m not mistaken his picture. Pacedog did not provide the details of his personal information......got it, Sal?

For years, he has done the same damn thing to other posters.

Mmmkay.

And I never defended that.

And, it's not evidence that CS is TB, either.

Telstar likes this post

4060 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:07 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:And Sal, before you deny again that you are supporting TB's behavior I will remind you that just a while ago you posted on another thread suggesting that PD is the one who's responsible for his own name being posted by TB.

Sal, this is what you said on the other thread. You are defending TB for his actions when you put the blame on PD.  And once again you call Joani and myself mean girls:

Oh, stop it, Neko.

You're embarrassing yourself.

You were claiming that Sagan's knowledge that PeeDog worked in an area high school was proof that Sagan is TB.

I was simply pointing out that PeeDog had mentioned that fact on numerous occasions himself, so that evidence is of no value at all.

Cut the bullshit and admit you are wrong.
I didn't say that anything is proof that CS is TB.  I gave my opinion about similarities.

In reference to what Carl Sagan said about what PD posted a year or so ago----Carl Sagan wasn't on the forum then.   Carl Sagan is not "new" to the forum if he's talking about what PD said many months or years ago.   It was also during that time that TB posted PD's real name.  And that is what this is about, what it's always been about...TB posting names and other personal information.  And you know that or should know that since you've jumped in on numerous occasions and posted to defend TB or to criticize those who point out TB's behavior and tactics.

4160 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:13 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I said that you apparently think it's ok to post names and personal information because you repeatedly defend the person who is most guilty of doing those things.  Your posts speak for themselves.  My assertion is not erroneous and my words are exactly what I meant them to be.   

I criticized TB's behavior when he went haywire, and I criticized you and Joanie for trolling him.

Only in your mind does that indicate I was defending anyone.

And, when I state on numerous occasions that posting personal info is wrong and there is no excuse for it, it does not mean that I think posting personal info is OK and there is an excuse for it.

My posts speak for themselves.

Your assertion is most certainly and glaringly erroneous.

Apparently, you're incapable of admitting you're wrong.
If you think this, then perhaps you should stop calling Joani and myself names while making excuses for TB's behavior.  

I stand by what I said until I see changes in your posts concerning TB. If Joani and I are mean girls when we mention TB, then what is TB for posting personal information about numerous forum members over the years, on here and on the PNJ?

4260 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:17 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:I didn't say that anything is proof that CS is TB.  I gave my opinion about similarities.

In reference to what Carl Sagan said about what PD posted a year or so ago----Carl Sagan wasn't on the forum then.   Carl Sagan is not "new" to the forum if he's talking about what PD said many months or years ago.   It was also during that time that TB posted PD's real name.  And that is what this is about, what it's always been about...TB posting names and other personal information.  And you know that or should know that since you've jumped in on numerous occasions and posted to defend TB or to criticize those who point out TB's behavior and tactics.
Again, ...

... for the dull witted ...

1) I criticized TB when he posted personal info

2) I criticized you and Joanie for trolling him

3) I never defended anyone

4) I stated unequivocally that posting personal info is wrong and there is no excuse for it

You are convinced that because i criticized you and Joanie for trolling him that i was on his side.

I'm not on anyone's side.

I wish you'd all STFU about it, already.

Telstar likes this post

4360 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:26 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:If you think this, then perhaps you should stop calling Joani and myself names while making excuses for TB's behavior.  

I stand by what I said until I see changes in your posts concerning TB. If Joani and I are mean girls when we mention TB, then what is TB for posting personal information about numerous forum members over the years, on here and on the PNJ?
TB is an asshole for posting personal info, and you and Joanie are trolls.

These are not mutually exclusive concepts.

This is where your understanding breaks down.

Telstar likes this post

4460 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:27 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I didn't say that anything is proof that CS is TB.  I gave my opinion about similarities.

Again, ...

... for the dull witted ...

1) I criticized TB when he posted personal info

2) I criticized you and Joanie for trolling him

3) I never defended anyone

4) I stated unequivocally that posting personal info is wrong and there is no excuse for it

You are convinced that because i criticized you and Joanie for trolling him that i was on his side.

I'm not on anyone's side.

I wish you'd all STFU about it, already.
You defend TB every time you call me and Joani mean girls for mentioning TB's tactics.   You jump in to criticize anyone who says anything negative about TB.  Do you understand that TB posted personal information about numerous forum members over the years?     Is there a name you might have for this behavior?  Because you don't seem to have problems calling other forum members derogatory names. 

Once again --Carl Sagan referenced something about PD that was said and happened LONG BEFORE Carl Sagan even existed on this forum.

4560 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:30 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If you think this, then perhaps you should stop calling Joani and myself names while making excuses for TB's behavior.  

TB is an asshole for posting personal info, and you and Joanie are trolls.

These are not mutually exclusive concepts.

This is where your understanding breaks down.
Oh, but you call us mean girls all the time.  I don't think I've ever seen you call TB an asshole or anything else. 

And what is TB, if not a troll, for sending a message to someone else to start a thread about himself?

4660 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:37 pm

Sal

Sal

It's tough having a debate with someone whose best argument is, "Yeah, you might have said that, but you didn't mean it.".

... sigh ...

Telstar likes this post

4760 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:38 pm

2seaoat

You mean girls hurt my sensitive side all the time.....I go days wandering around uncertain if I can even get out of bed....oh the humanity....oh the forum tension.....I just do not know if I can take it anymore.

4860 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:42 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:You mean girls hurt my sensitive side all the time.....I go days wandering around uncertain if I can even get out of bed....oh the humanity....oh the forum tension.....I just do not know if I can take it anymore.
Quit defending TB!

lol

Telstar likes this post

4960 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:50 pm

2seaoat

I like everybody on the forum, including TB, but he would get really mean spirited toward me when discussing Alabama football.....otherwise I am a ghost, so I do not pay much attention to these parochial disputes, but agree with you that intentional disclosure of personal stuff is unnecessary.

5060 Minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: 60 Minutes 10/10/2013, 1:56 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:You mean girls hurt my sensitive side all the time.....I go days wandering around uncertain if I can even get out of bed....oh the humanity....oh the forum tension.....I just do not know if I can take it anymore.
lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum