Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call for a military takeover of our US Gov...

+6
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
knothead
cool1
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Ha...my ex to be played it cool and waited til I went to 1N0 school before having an affair with her boss that is 20 years older than her. He's been an Lt in the srso for years and is so bad at his job that he had to be put into court security and moved off the road. Every district he has run has been nearly destroyed, but Hall moved him back to the road once he professed he was having affair with my wife so that I would have no grounds for a civil complaint. It does violate srso policy for supervisors to screw their subordinates, but he has also been a huge contributor to the election campaigns as well according to the ex.

It is what it is...
Stop giving out personal information.. I know you are hurting but there are a few here that will use it against you at every opportunity. There might even be some friends of your exs lover...
And he would do the same thing and has done it.

oh the tangled little weave of small town drama....

Next episode, Housewives and husbands of pcola, airs at 9 LOL

Use it against me? It's on LEO AFFAIRS in the SRSO forum from April. Everyone knows and nothing to use against me and Major Collier and I did have a discussion. I've posted nothing on here that isn't fact.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 10/7/2013, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't trust any govt/military force that imposes their subjective progressive beliefs on others... that's evil.
Why are you always so obtuse?  We have a Constitution...or, at least HAD.  Strange alignment, isn't it...the military and religion...until you find out how wacko some of these people are.
Wow! Coming from a Occupy Movement Anarchist who's now in bed with the health insurance companies that's almost a compliment.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrkwgTBrW78

Smile
You don't even know what your talking about.

Call for a military takeover of our US Gov... - Page 3 Th?id=H.4840635481916108&w=258&h=112&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Sure I do. You're an adamant supporter of the Occupy Movement which is composed of a bunch of freeloading destructive anarchists and you're an adamant supporter of this glorious health care plan that your Obama-Democrat-corporate league came up with.

Now quit going into denial mode or...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGyOaCXr8Lw

Smile 

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Our military is quite small for what it is tasked to do day in and day out. As we speak it is getting smaller, yet required to do the same things it has always been tasked to do. All that at the risk of folks finally just opting to get out due to repeatedly deploying and the strain on families. I'm on my second divorce since 2004. I've deployed 7 times since 2001 and retrained into two orher jobs to stay relevant with the changes in force structure.  I won't think of marriage again until I take this uniform off, or if ever. The idea of marriage is no longer appealing and some of the freedom I have to do things now is nice. All that being said, out military is tiny compared to what it is tasked to do.
Are you trying to suggest the military is the cause of your divorce rather than you are just a jerk? Really now.
Call for a military takeover of our US Gov... - Page 3 Th?id=H.4905051343948542&w=187&h=174&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

In the 1990's US Navy was running a 90% divorce rate and the other branches were at 70% and higher with the US Air Force having the lowest. This made the US military service the highest cultural grouping in the United States for divorces. The next highest during that time period was black people at 50%. I'm sure with the repeated deployments that all armed forces have had to endure during the last decade those figures for the military have increased.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Ha...my ex to be played it cool and waited til I went to 1N0 school before having an affair with her boss that is 20 years older than her. He's been an Lt in the srso for years and is so bad at his job that he had to be put into court security and moved off the road. Every district he has run has been nearly destroyed, but Hall moved him back to the road once he professed he was having affair with my wife so that I would have no grounds for a civil complaint. It does violate srso policy for supervisors to screw their subordinates, but he has also been a huge contributor to the election campaigns as well according to the ex.

It is what it is...
Stop giving out personal information.. I know you are hurting but there are a few here that will use it against you at every opportunity. There might even be some friends of your exs lover...
No names have been divulged so it's not personal and the only way you know who it would be is to dig it up yourself. Folks want to be grown ups in the dark need to be grown ups in the light of day.

Dreamsglore wrote:

It is what it is...
You weren't married to the LT so blaming him and trying to punish him is taking the responsibility off your ex. Did you think Hall was going to punish the men under him when he had an affair on his wife and is now married to the mistress?
He didn't have a relationship with a subordinate.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't trust any govt/military force that imposes their subjective progressive beliefs on others... that's evil.
Why are you always so obtuse?  We have a Constitution...or, at least HAD.  Strange alignment, isn't it...the military and religion...until you find out how wacko some of these people are.
Wow! Coming from a Occupy Movement Anarchist who's now in bed with the health insurance companies that's almost a compliment.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Call for a military takeover of our US Gov... - Page 3 Th?id=H.4840635481916108&w=258&h=112&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Sure I do. You're an adamant supporter of the Occupy Movement which is composed of a bunch of freeloading destructive anarchists and you're an adamant supporter of this glorious health care plan that your Obama-Democrat-corporate league came up with.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 
Stop making assumptions and talking out your lower anatomy, dumbass. I DO support the Occupy Movement...that part is true. It's called NON-VIOLENT protest, although there were some creep infiltrators trying to stir up trouble, just as there were in the '30's...and the "60's. The little detail you seem to have missed about Occupy is that they didn't align themselves with a political party. Freedom of assembly...it's in the Constitution.

Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 
Stop making assumptions and talking out your lower anatomy, dumbass.  I DO support the Occupy Movement...that part is true.  It's called NON-VIOLENT protest, although there were some creep infiltrators trying to stir up trouble, just as there were in the '30's...and the "60's.  The little detail you seem to have missed about Occupy is that they didn't align themselves with a political party.  Freedom of assembly...it's in the Constitution.  

Call for a military takeover of our US Gov... - Page 3 Th?id=H.4702835767575143&w=188&h=174&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Looks like they were all part of the 99% that you say made up the Occupy Movement to me or are you now saying the Occupy Movement only made up 98%?

How about the Tea Party?

Were they part of the 99%?

Who else is excluded from your 99%?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Yhq1EwO5E

Smile 

http://money.cnn.com/2013/10/04/pf/occupy-prepaid-card/index.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum