Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call for a military takeover of our US Gov...

+6
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
knothead
cool1
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't trust any govt/military force that imposes their subjective progressive beliefs on others... that's evil.
Why are you always so obtuse? We have a Constitution...or, at least HAD. Strange alignment, isn't it...the military and religion...until you find out how wacko some of these people are.
I appear obtuse to you because I refuse to compromise liberty for ideologic edicts... even if I agree w some.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't trust any govt/military force that imposes their subjective progressive beliefs on others... that's evil.
Why are you always so obtuse?  We have a Constitution...or, at least HAD.  Strange alignment, isn't it...the military and religion...until you find out how wacko some of these people are.
Call for a military takeover of our US Gov... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4582254557529186&w=260&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Wow! Coming from a Occupy Movement Anarchist who's now in bed with the health insurance companies that's almost a compliment.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrkwgTBrW78

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Why are you always so obtuse?  We have a Constitution...or, at least HAD.  Strange alignment, isn't it...the military and religion...until you find out how wacko some of these people are.
I appear obtuse to you because I refuse to compromise liberty for ideologic edicts... even if I agree w some.
Liberty's a big word. You pay your property tax, income tax, sales tax and car insurance, don't you? Pretty much all mandated, unless you're living off the grid. I don't have the right to steal from you or kill you with impunity; my liberty ends where yours begins, and vice versa. I can't step onto your property without your implied permission, can't enter your home without your express permission. So "liberty" is a shared concept, a social contract for the betterment of all, and some of that comes at a cost. I don't want my taxes to go toward unfunded wars; my only recourse is through the ballot box.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Liberty's a big word.  You pay your property tax, income tax, sales tax and car insurance, don't you?  Pretty much all mandated, unless you're living off the grid.  I don't have the right to steal from you or kill you with impunity; my liberty ends where yours begins, and vice versa.  I can't step onto your property without your implied permission, can't enter your home without your express permission.  So "liberty" is a shared concept, a social contract for the betterment of all, and some of that comes at a cost.  I don't want my taxes to go toward unfunded wars; my only recourse is through the ballot box.

No but if you were wearing a funky state costume you could kick down my door shoot my dog and seize my money for whatever reason you want to make up...if I resisted you and your other costumed clowns could empty their guns into me...

2seaoat

Compromise liberty......this is a funny thread. I think the forum is dropping IQ points. Can we please get some remedial action to help some people. There will be no military coup. The United States is doing just fine. Can we please elevate our discussions to above the 100 IQ level?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I appear obtuse to you because I refuse to compromise liberty for ideologic edicts... even if I agree w some.

Compromise liberty......this is a funny thread.  I think the forum is dropping IQ points.  Can we please get some remedial action to help some people.   There will be no military coup.   The United States is doing just fine.   Can we please elevate our discussions to above the 100 IQ level?

Seconded.

You folks are idiots. How would the military take over a country the size of the United States given the current obligations we have overseas right now? America is to expansive and it would take as many troops as we have citizens to do such. Will the idiot get arrested? Doubtful, you can't be arrested for suggestions. He never implied he would personally get involved. He just tossed the idea up for discussion.

Nekochan

Nekochan

No, no, no....no military takeover.  Americans choose their civilian leaders on election day. We are stuck with our choices until we decide to make changes.

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You folks are idiots. How would the military take over a country the size of the United States given the current obligations we have overseas right now? America is to expansive and it would take as many troops as we have citizens to do such. Will the idiot get arrested? Doubtful, you can't be arrested for suggestions. He never implied he would personally get involved. He just tossed the idea up for discussion.
Well, we have someone on another thread saying that our military is "monstrous".  But really, it isn't, considering our population of over 300 million.  
Of course, you're right.

2seaoat wrote:I appear obtuse to you because I refuse to compromise liberty for ideologic edicts... even if I agree w some.

Compromise liberty......this is a funny thread. I think the forum is dropping IQ points. Can we please get some remedial action to help some people. There will be no military coup. The United States is doing just fine. Can we please elevate our discussions to above the 100 IQ level?

No... we wouldn't be able to include you then.

Our military is quite small for what it is tasked to do day in and day out. As we speak it is getting smaller, yet required to do the same things it has always been tasked to do. All that at the risk of folks finally just opting to get out due to repeatedly deploying and the strain on families. I'm on my second divorce since 2004. I've deployed 7 times since 2001 and retrained into two orher jobs to stay relevant with the changes in force structure. I won't think of marriage again until I take this uniform off, or if ever. The idea of marriage is no longer appealing and some of the freedom I have to do things now is nice. All that being said, out military is tiny compared to what it is tasked to do.

2seaoat

No... we wouldn't be able to include you then.

Really.......carry on

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Our military is quite small for what it is tasked to do day in and day out. As we speak it is getting smaller, yet required to do the same things it has always been tasked to do. All that at the risk of folks finally just opting to get out due to repeatedly deploying and the strain on families. I'm on my second divorce since 2004. I've deployed 7 times since 2001 and retrained into two orher jobs to stay relevant with the changes in force structure.  I won't think of marriage again until I take this uniform off, or if ever. The idea of marriage is no longer appealing and some of the freedom I have to do things now is nice. All that being said, out military is tiny compared to what it is tasked to do.
I agree completely.  Of course there are some who think that our military should do nothing outside of US territory.   I think that is a "head in the sand" mentality.  But our military has been stretched thin over the last dozen years.  When I sometimes post about issues that the military and military families deal with, I'm called names on here by some.  They can go right ahead and call me names, but I will continue to speak about issues unique to military people no matter who is president.  Military folks are doing what they are called to do, no matter who is in power.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Call for a military takeover of our US Gov... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4582254557529186&w=260&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Wow! Coming from a Occupy Movement Anarchist who's now in bed with the health insurance companies that's almost a compliment.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrkwgTBrW78

Smile
You don't even know what your talking about.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Our military is quite small for what it is tasked to do day in and day out. As we speak it is getting smaller, yet required to do the same things it has always been tasked to do. All that at the risk of folks finally just opting to get out due to repeatedly deploying and the strain on families. I'm on my second divorce since 2004. I've deployed 7 times since 2001 and retrained into two orher jobs to stay relevant with the changes in force structure.  I won't think of marriage again until I take this uniform off, or if ever. The idea of marriage is no longer appealing and some of the freedom I have to do things now is nice. All that being said, out military is tiny compared to what it is tasked to do.
Are you trying to suggest the military is the cause of your divorce rather than you are just a jerk? Really now.

Floridatexan wrote:
Yes, we have a constitution and your guy in there now is burning it down faster than any person ever.

The American political tradition has generally recognized that the people have a moral right to revolution: when a government becomes tyrannical

The gov is no longer acting on the behalf of those who put them in office. They have become tyrants and are ignoring and tearing down the constitution of these United States.

Now about the question I asked. Do you think the man should be arrested?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I've read that the divorce rate for military couples is higher than in the general population--especially when the spouse comes home from deployments.  Military life is not for everyone and repeated deployments are a strain on any marriage.

Neko in my former unit that I left last year there are 7 members getting divorced as we speak. It's quite shocking.

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Neko in my former unit that I left last year there are 7 members getting divorced as we speak. It's quite shocking.

I'm not surprised and I think veterans' rate of divorce needs to be looked at as well as reserves and active duty.   A lot of military marriages don't end until after the deployed spouse is back at home and/or out of the service.

Anyone who has been physically separated from their spouse for 6+ months at a time knows that people change during these periods of separation. Life at home is different when the spouse is away.   No matter how good a marriage is, each spouse changes and the marriage changes as it goes through deployments and reunions.  When you go through stuff as a couple while living together, it's different. Some marriages can handle the separations and stress, some cannot.

Ha...my ex to be played it cool and waited til I went to 1N0 school before having an affair with her boss that is 20 years older than her. He's been an Lt in the srso for years and is so bad at his job that he had to be put into court security and moved off the road. Every district he has run has been nearly destroyed, but Hall moved him back to the road once he professed he was having affair with my wife so that I would have no grounds for a civil complaint. It does violate srso policy for supervisors to screw their subordinates, but he has also been a huge contributor to the election campaigns as well according to the ex.

It is what it is...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Ha...my ex to be played it cool and waited til I went to 1N0 school before having an affair with her boss that is 20 years older than her. He's been an Lt in the srso for years and is so bad at his job that he had to be put into court security and moved off the road. Every district he has run has been nearly destroyed, but Hall moved him back to the road once he professed he was having affair with my wife so that I would have no grounds for a civil complaint. It does violate srso policy for supervisors to screw their subordinates, but he has also been a huge contributor to the election campaigns as well according to the ex.

It is what it is...
Stop giving out personal information.. I know you are hurting but there are a few here that will use it against you at every opportunity. There might even be some friends of your exs lover...

2seaoat

It is what it is...

Keep positive, and make sure the kids are loved and supported without petty arguments. You will move on and be happy, and hopefully someday you can be friends with your ex. Life is too damn short to sweat the little things. Your wife's choices may not have been the wisest, but if you can forgive her for her weakness and be strong......you will be good.

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Ha...my ex to be played it cool and waited til I went to 1N0 school before having an affair with her boss that is 20 years older than her. He's been an Lt in the srso for years and is so bad at his job that he had to be put into court security and moved off the road. Every district he has run has been nearly destroyed, but Hall moved him back to the road once he professed he was having affair with my wife so that I would have no grounds for a civil complaint. It does violate srso policy for supervisors to screw their subordinates, but he has also been a huge contributor to the election campaigns as well according to the ex.

It is what it is...
Stop giving out personal information.. I know you are hurting but there are a few here that will use it against you at every opportunity. There might even be some friends of your exs lover...
Great advice.

the mans only flaw is that he wants the ,military to do it. they are brainwashed.

and anyone who thinks following the constitution makes you a traitor, well those people can eat shit.

It is what it is...
You weren't married to the LT so blaming him and trying to punish him is taking the responsibility off your ex. Did you think Hall was going to punish the men under him when he had an affair on his wife and is now married to the mistress?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum