Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Much For All The Prognosticators That Pick A Low Scoring Game

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

All the talking heads all week long predicted that the Maryland/FSU game will be a low scoring game while some even predicted a Maryland win.

FSU is trouncing Maryland 49-0 with 14 minutes left in the 4th quarter and the FSU second team just scored again to make it 56-0. I am not a fan of running up the score, but you have to at least allow the 2nd stringers a chance.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:All the talking heads all week long predicted that the Maryland/FSU game will be a low scoring game while some even predicted a Maryland win.

FSU is trouncing Maryland 49-0 with 14 minutes left in the 4th quarter and the FSU second team just scored again to make it 56-0. I am not a fan of running up the score, but you have to at least allow the 2nd stringers a chance.

Jameis looked good. The quarterback on the second team looks really good too. Hope he doesn't transfer next year.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

63- 0.....2 touchdowns by the second team.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Joani, this thread is just for you since I know how well you like the Seminoles. However, they made an impression on me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cheers 

I'm a Noles fan too

F>> S>>>U>>

FLORIDA STATE! FLORIDA STATE! WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Georgia/ Tennessee.......Conley made a beautiful one hand catch in the end-zone for a TD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum