Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago Bears could be the record scoring defense in NFL history

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It is starting to get spooky.....they just blocked a punt against Nashville, and now are only two scores away from setting the all time NFL defensive scoring title which has stood since the early 60s. AMAZING! sunny

2seaoat wrote:It is starting to get spooky.....they just blocked a punt against Nashville, and now are only two scores away from setting the all time NFL defensive scoring title which has stood since the early 60s. AMAZING! sunny

Who currently holds the record?

2seaoat

I think they said San Diego from 1962. Urlacher just intercepted and ran it in for a touchdown......this is fricking unbelievable. Two defensive scores today. I have never in my life seen this in football. They have scored as many touchdowns this year as they have allowed against this defense. I have not even finished typing and they have forced another fumble by Tillman. This defense is unbelievable. I thought the 85 Bear Defense was the best.....but I have never seen Defense scoring like this team.

2seaoat

This is getting stupid....they just got their fourth take away on Defense.....I know Nashville is not one of the better teams, but the Bears would be better just punting the ball on first down and let this defense play the whole game.

2seaoat

Well a couple more forced turn overs and right when you think this team's defense is the best ever.....they give up an 80 yard touchdown. They have had a soft schedule, but I have never.....and I repeat never.....seen the coached and trained defense which has been this successful and take aways.....never.

We will see how they do when the schedule gets much tougher in the second half. 51-20 and the defense could still score on the field.

SO, rookie QB Andrew Luck just put 400 plus yards on the Dolphins.

2seaoat

The Bears got lucky playing Indianapolis early....Luck is the real deal. You can build a franchise around him. Indianapolis could make the playoffs and it will not be long when somebody says Peyton.....they will tell you about a Soap in the 60s.........Luck's arm and his poise make him play like a seasoned all star.

I think it will be the red wings vs the Lakers in the Guthrie Marlboro Swiss cake roll bowl!!! But hey i could be wrong.

2seaoat wrote:The Bears got lucky playing Indianapolis early....Luck is the real deal. You can build a franchise around him. Indianapolis could make the playoffs and it will not be long when somebody says Peyton.....they will tell you about a Soap in the 60s.........Luck's arm and his poise make him play like a seasoned all star.

No argument about Luck, but Peyton will go down in history as one of the greatest QBs ever to play the game. True fans are not soon to forget him. He lead a dramatic come from behind again victory again today against the Bengals. How many does that make him now?

2seaoat

I think it will be the red wings vs the Lakers in the Guthrie Marlboro Swiss cake roll bowl!!! But hey i could be wrong.

Now you have me worried.....not that I was not worried before.

2seaoat

I like everything about Peyton Manning. I loved his father, I like his brother, and damn......he may sneak the Broncos into the playoffs as he is starting to work his magic.......but Luck is going to be something very special.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum