Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My apology to ghost rider. And a message to others.

+6
Sal
othershoe1030
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Slicef18
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's now 2AM and I just came to from being drunk.
When I was drunk I posted some messages to this board.
And for some reason (and I don't know why) I said insulting stuff to ghost rider.
It was the booze talking, ghost. I apologize for it.

Also, yes I did meet up with threadbear yesterday. And contrary to popular opinion, threadbear is not the devil.

To threadbear and joanimaroni and others. And to Chrissy. And to Gunz. And to everyone who participates here. We all need to try to mend the fences with each other.
I realize a lot has been said between us all in the past (and damnit I see it's still being said in current threads) and I know that cannot be taken back and I realize some of us hold grudges and think we are fully justified to hold those grudges.
But damnit life is too short for us to let all that win out. We all need to take a deep breath and try to end these feuds.

I'll start by apologizing to Chrissy for all that silliness that went down here day before yesterday. Chrissy, there's no reason you and I have to be on the outs with each other. I'm sorry I got into it with you. Can you forgive me?

And to threadbear and all those feuding with threadbear. There has to be some way to end this feud. You all need to try to make that happen. The alternative is to keep this continuous back and forth pissing contest going and that's just beneath all of you.
If Reagan and Gorbachev could bury the hatchett with each other then there has to be some way for ya'll to do it too. There has to be some detente in this world or the whole thing will end up in a nuclear war. And likewise there has to be some detente in this feud or the feud will also end up in a nuclear war.

Please just try to make all this stop. I don't know how to put it other than to reiterate that life is just too short for all this.

And finally to Gunz. No threadbear and I didn't get nekkid with each other.
Threadbear aint into that (he has a wife he loves very much) and I'm no longer into that either. We just got together as two friends do. No different than when you get together with one of your friends.

Please all of you try to understand that threadbear and me both are crazy as hell. We both have all kinds of issues that make us both be basket cases. But we honestly are not such bad dudes when you get to know us. I know some of you don't believe that. But darnit it's true.

Threadbear I want you to please try to get along with Joani and the others who are feuding with you.
And Joani and the others who are feuding with threadbear, please try to stop this feuding with threadbear.

And ghost rider I hope your forum is a big success. And Chrissy I love you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This forum doesn't have to be like it is now. It doesn't have to be uncivilized just because it's allowed to be. We are not children. We're all adults. Hell most of us are senior citizens or close to it. Of all people we should be the ones who are above this.
Look at it this way. Would you ever want your children or grandchildren and their friends to be interacting with each other like we're doing here? Would you ever want them to be in these never ending pissing contests with each other? Constantly hating on and insulting each other?
If they were doing that wouldn't you want to find a way to help them stop doing it?
Of course you would goddamnit. So start acting your age.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Last post I promise and then I have to go to bed.

I just saw this post yella made on ghost's new forum...

I tried to register on ghost's forum so I could reply to this post, yella. But so far the registering isn't working. So I'll have to reply on this forum.

When they propagate the plastic plants they promised to bring me back some plastic seedlings. But they cautioned me not to eat the leaves.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Buttman wrote:It's now 2AM and I just came to from being drunk.
When I was drunk I posted some messages to this board.
And for some reason (and I don't know why) I said insulting stuff to ghost rider.
It was the booze talking, ghost. I apologize for it.

Also, yes I did meet up with threadbear yesterday. And contrary to popular opinion, threadbear is not the devil.

To threadbear and joanimaroni and others. And to Chrissy. And to Gunz. And to everyone who participates here. We all need to try to mend the fences with each other.
I realize a lot has been said between us all in the past (and damnit I see it's still being said in current threads) and I know that cannot be taken back and I realize some of us hold grudges and think we are fully justified to hold those grudges.
But damnit life is too short for us to let all that win out. We all need to take a deep breath and try to end these feuds.

I'll start by apologizing to Chrissy for all that silliness that went down here day before yesterday. Chrissy, there's no reason you and I have to be on the outs with each other. I'm sorry I got into it with you. Can you forgive me?

And to threadbear and all those feuding with threadbear. There has to be some way to end this feud. You all need to try to make that happen. The alternative is to keep this continuous back and forth pissing contest going and that's just beneath all of you.
If Reagan and Gorbachev could bury the hatchett with each other then there has to be some way for ya'll to do it too. There has to be some detente in this world or the whole thing will end up in a nuclear war. And likewise there has to be some detente in this feud or the feud will also end up in a nuclear war.

Please just try to make all this stop. I don't know how to put it other than to reiterate that life is just too short for all this.

And finally to Gunz. No threadbear and I didn't get nekkid with each other.
Threadbear aint into that (he has a wife he loves very much) and I'm no longer into that either. We just got together as two friends do. No different than when you get together with one of your friends.

Please all of you try to understand that threadbear and me both are crazy as hell. We both have all kinds of issues that make us both be basket cases. But we honestly are not such bad dudes when you get to know us. I know some of you don't believe that. But darnit it's true.

Threadbear I want you to please try to get along with Joani and the others who are feuding with you.
And Joani and the others who are feuding with threadbear, please try to stop this feuding with threadbear.

And ghost rider I hope your forum is a big success. And Chrissy I love you.

I salute Buttman and threadbear for taking the time to meet eyeball to eyeball. It is how conflicts are ended and enemy's become friends. You'd be surprised how just one getting together for coffee, tea or whatever changes the ranker and intolerance between cyber adversaries. I for one would enjoy meeting the people who come here every day and express their views on this site. Ideas?

Thanks Bob, I appreciate it and no offense was taken by those posts that you made. You should come on over and join us also, we could use your witticisms over there.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, I have never met you but I think you're a good man. I don't think you'd ever want to hurt anyone on this forum or cause trouble for anyone on here. I say this based on your history of posting on the PNJ forums and your words and actions on those forums. When you've said things you've regretted, I feel like you were truly sorry and remorseful.

I'm sorry, but I don't think the same about TB. His history and his actions on the PNJ forums speak differently. TB doesn't want things to be right. He likes playing the victim. He follows people around and posts awful comments and then he acts like the innocent victim when people respond to his hatefulness. He's had the chance to mend fences and get along with other forum members--for example, after his dad passed away. Everyone on the PNJ forums was nice to him but then a week later, he went back to his same ugly self for no reason. It's happened time and time again and contrary to what he tells you I don't believe he has it in him to stay civil and decent for more than a few days. I have ignored him for weeks on the PNJ forums, while he posted ugly comments about my posts in an effort to provoke me. That is what he ENJOYS doing, no matter what he tells you.

I suspect, as usual, that he will respond with some "poor me, I'm being picked on" answer to this. But something inside him will get a kick out of playing "the victim".

I'm just happy that Bob came back. Like the Prodigal Son.

Put sandals on his feet, a ring on his finger and kill the fatted calf!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob....how very nice of you to extend your compassion in attempting to reach a solution for an on going problem. I have always encouraged my kids and grand-kids to get along and to resolve problems on their own.. I also taught them to stand up for themselves. Sometimes issues can be resolved and other times they just can not.

I have tried numerous times to bury the hatchet and go forward reaching what I thought was a mutual resolution and amicable ending....they were all short-lived. Multiple attempts have failed.... I will not cower and subject myself to the continual dishonesty and the offensive aggressive behaviour directed at me from someone I do not trust nor respect. Failure has been met and it isn't hard to figure out the problem is and will be continuous.

Everyone gets aggravated from time to time but there has to be some affinity of control. Outbursts that include name-calling, false accusations, and threats show a lack of maturity and composure. The whole crux of the matter, as I see it, is a total disregard for others and lack of self-control.

In order to spare other posters grief...Once again I will try my best to ignore the problem and avoid the conflict. No one wants to read about it over and over and over again....understandable because I don't want to either.

It has been posted several times that TB has extended the "OLIVE-BRANCH" however, that olive-branch was merely a twig that bore no meaning and was not meant to be permanent.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote: You'd be surprised how just one getting together for coffee, tea or whatever changes the ranker and intolerance between cyber adversaries.

Just replace the words "on television" in this quote with the words "on the internet" because the quote applies in both cases. And please no jokes about "touching". lol

''Someone is much more human when you can reach out and touch them instead of seeing them on television."

http://articles.philly.com/1987-12-11/news/26204760_1_soviet-leader-gorbachev-s-kgb-soviet-zil

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I hope knot bob will succeed in registering at the new forum. The place is user friendly and the tone much more civilized. I had no problem registering and god knows I can miss the most obvious instructions/buttons sometimes.
This invitation is open to anyone who wants to play well with others. On the other hand if they don't behave they won't last long.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

To Nekochan and Joanimaroni,

I offer the first two posts in this thread as the evidence that it can be done.
We just need to have faith in each other.

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com/t11-to-the-threadbear

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You are right, it has been done before. Two forums of arch rivals came together and resolved all problems...those posters have become and remain good friends. I value each and every one of them...you are an honorable man. Thank you for your efforts.

Sal

Sal

Buttman wrote:I realize some of us hold grudges and think we are fully justified to hold those grudges.

I hold no grudges. A few weeks back I had a go-around with ghandi where I was as vulgar with him as he was with other posters. My intent was to rub his nose in his own filth, although my execution was indelicate, and I probably inflicted unintentional damage to this forum. That, I regret. In response, ghandi threatened me and offered $200 to anyone who would provide him my personal information. I know some here were offended by this bounty, but I honestly found it very funny. Surprisingly, ghandi's behavior has improved markedly since those exchanges. For that, I salute him. It restores my faith in humanity somewhat when a hate-filled, loutish, bigot like ghandi demonstrates the ability to learn.
Very Happy

salinsky wrote:
Buttman wrote:I realize some of us hold grudges and think we are fully justified to hold those grudges.

I hold no grudges. A few weeks back I had a go-around with ghandi where I was as vulgar with him as he was with other posters. My intent was to rub his nose in his own filth, although my execution was indelicate, and I probably inflicted unintentional damage to this forum. That, I regret. In response, ghandi threatened me and offered $200 to anyone who would provide him my personal information. I know some here were offended by this bounty, but I honestly found it very funny. Surprisingly, ghandi's behavior has improved markedly since those exchanges. For that, I salute him. It restores my faith in humanity somewhat when a hate-filled, loutish, bigot like ghandi demonstrates the ability to learn.
Very Happy

Ghandi may have left you alone but he is still posting vulgar and hateful stuff to me and other women.

no stress

no stress

"Threadbear aint into that (he has a wife he loves very much) and I'm no longer into that either."

So homosexuals are not born that way. They can "choose" to not be "into that" any longer.

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:
So homosexuals are not born that way. They can "choose" to not be "into that" any longer.

So homosexuality is a choice. When did you choose to abstain from your homosexual proclivities?

no stress

no stress

salinsky wrote:
Gunz wrote:

So homosexuality is a choice. When did you choose to abstain from your homosexual proclivities?

Since they quit makin perty men. All of them nowdays have to be those macho types...you know, firefighters, cops, gun nuts....none of them are my type.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Gunz wrote:"Threadbear aint into that (he has a wife he loves very much) and I'm no longer into that either."

Well I'm bisexual. Was I born that way? I doubt it. The scientific research is inconclusive. There is evidence of a genetic predisposition to it but there is also evidence that it has an environmental component.
But no I don't think one can "choose" his/her sexual orientation. But of course anyone can choose whether to put it into practice or not and that's what I was referring to.

But I realize, Gunz, that no matter what I or anyone else ever says about this, that it will always just be something you and others find to be unnatural, abnormal and perverted and you have no desire to really try to understand it, just be opposed to it.
If I was normal like you I have little doubt that I would have the same perspective. But not being one of the fortunate normal folks I can't have that perspective. I have to look at it differently and I know you really don't understand that either.
Shit happens and life is the way it is. Some of us are normal and some are not. And the normal aren't really accepting of those who are not. That's just the way life works and I've made peace with that because there's nothing I can do to change it.
So the next time I mention having a meeting with another male I fully expect you to again ask me "did you get nekkid"? And it's okay for you to do that. It doesn't bother me anymore.

no stress

no stress

Buttman wrote:
Gunz wrote:"Threadbear aint into that (he has a wife he loves very much) and I'm no longer into that either."

Well I'm bisexual. Was I born that way? I doubt it. The scientific research is inconclusive. There is evidence of a genetic predisposition to it but there is also evidence that it has an environmental component.
But no I don't think one can "choose" his/her sexual orientation. But of course anyone can choose whether to put it into practice or not and that's what I was referring to.

But I realize, Gunz, that no matter what I or anyone else ever says about this, that it will always just be something you and others find to be unnatural, abnormal and perverted and you have no desire to really try to understand it, just be opposed to it.
If I was normal like you I have little doubt that I would have the same perspective. But not being one of the fortunate normal folks I can't have that perspective. I have to look at it differently and I know you really don't understand that either.
Shit happens and life is the way it is. Some of us are normal and some are not. And the normal aren't really accepting of those who are not. That's just the way life works and I've made peace with that because there's nothing I can do to change it.
So the next time I mention having a meeting with another male I fully expect you to again ask me "did you get nekkid"? And it's okay for you to do that. It doesn't bother me anymore.

Bob, I dont find it unnatural at all. Love is a human emotion, no-one decides who they fall in love with it just happens. Some love their own gender ,some do not. Who am I to decide what is right or wrong? My problem before was the sheer number of goddamned threads devoted to it. I was just fuckin with yall with the nekkid comment. Sorry it offended. Now, if I was a homosexualist, Sal would be the first one I'd let suck it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, about getting along with each other, it's admirable what you say and it's something everyone should strive to do.

Buttman wrote:
. We all need to take a deep breath and try to end these feuds.

I'll start by apologizing to Chrissy for all that silliness that went down here day before yesterday. Chrissy, there's no reason you and I have to be on the outs with each other. I'm sorry I got into it with you. Can you forgive me? And Chrissy I love you.

Bob, I'm ok with you. I know what its like to get frustrated and loose your temper. I forgive you for all the things youve ever said. Please forgive me too. And I love you too. I love you

I dont want to fight with anyone. I just want people to stop bringing up hurtful stuff and to stop nagging me all the time. I just want to have fun and talk about stuff and waste some time from being chronically bored.

Best wishes to you. Really I mean that. Smile

No, gunz, you don't get to choose. You and I are good friends, and I love ya, but your position on this matter bothers me a lot... 'cause the truth is I've probably slept with more girls than you have! (LOL). I was ALWAYS attracted to both men and women (from the beginning of when I was attracted to anyone at all).

Eventually, a few years before I met my ex-husband, I became so frustrated with the amount of drama, BS and other stuff that always came with the "woman" package, I made a conscious decision to NOT date them seriously anymore. But, who knows?? Love is love. And if I met the right person (finally! ha ha), it would be "right." Even though I made a conscious decision not to date them, that surely doesn't mean that I don't look and think about how much nicer it is to touch, smell and taste a woman compared to y'all ugly ole men (ha ha).

Know what I mean, jellybean? I love you

I know we may never agree on this issue, but it breaks my little heart when I read hateful things you've written about the gay community. Next time before you write something like that, remember you're talking about me, too (although like the recently parted Sally Ride, I use no labels... If someone really pushes me, I jokingly respond that "I'm a TRY-SEXUAL... I'll try ANYTHING at least once!" That usually shuts 'em up.)

no stress

no stress

riceme wrote:

No, gunz, you don't get to choose. You and I are good friends, and I love ya, but your position on this matter bothers me a lot... 'cause the truth is I've probably slept with more girls than you have! (LOL). I was ALWAYS attracted to both men and women (from the beginning of when I was attracted to anyone at all).

Eventually, a few years before I met my ex-husband, I became so frustrated with the amount of drama, BS and other stuff that always came with the "woman" package, I made a conscious decision to NOT date them seriously anymore. But, who knows?? Love is love. And if I met the right person (finally! ha ha), it would be "right." Even though I made a conscious decision not to date them, that surely doesn't mean that I don't look and think about how much nicer it is to touch, smell and taste a woman compared to y'all ugly ole men (ha ha).

Know what I mean, jellybean? I love you

I know we may never agree on this issue, but it breaks my little heart when I read hateful things you've written about the gay community. Next time before you write something like that, remember you're talking about me, too (although like the recently parted Sally Ride, I use no labels... If someone really pushes me, I jokingly respond that "I'm a TRY-SEXUAL... I'll try ANYTHING at least once!" That usually shuts 'em up.)

Which is why I replied to bob with this.."Bob, I dont find it unnatural at all. Love is a human emotion, no-one decides who they fall in love with it just happens. Some love their own gender ,some do not. Who am I to decide what is right or wrong? My problem before was the sheer number of goddamned threads devoted to it. I was just fuckin with yall with the nekkid comment."

The only gay friend that I ever had was a marine helicopter pilot. We didnt talk about sexual stuff, we just talked and enjoyed being friends. He was killed over there. I'm the last one to have a problem with gays and lesbians rice, I certainly believe in live and let live. Bob confused my irritation with him starting fifteen threads on the subject with me being anti gay. I also believe that if bob can use the words queer, faggot, lezbo and other negative names for gay people then he should not take offense when others use the word. Kinda like blacks using the N word to talk to each other and then going apeshit if a non minority uses it. And Rice, out of respect for you and the beautiful person that you are, I will not use those words anymore.

wow....thanx bob for your kind words and effort at being a peace broker. time will tell if the effort bears fruit.

a lot of the problem has to do with the need for some folk to have a villain in their passion play....someone they can blame for every thing that happens that they don't like. it would be easy enough to disprove their fears and paranoia over most of those charges, but why bother....? i mean, where's the fun in that...? it makes for a better story line to constantly throw rocks at the dog on a chain until the day he breaks the chain and bites them. then they cry and complain "see.....i told you he was a vicious dog....he should be put down".

all of this vitriol is so tiresome and such a waste of time and energy.

i wish everyone would just let it go.

side bar....i don't have a written recipe for those collards. i'll just come over and we can make a batch and i'll walk ya through it. it's not really as complicated as it sounded when i was explaining it to ya. my permanent crown is gonna be installed tomorrow @ 11am so i'll be in your hood.

again....thanx for your efforts to break up the food fights.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

thread_bear wrote:

side bar....i don't have a written recipe for those collards. i'll just come over and we can make a batch and i'll walk ya through it. it's not really as complicated as it sounded when i was explaining it to ya. my permanent crown is gonna be installed tomorrow @ 11am so i'll be in your hood.
Call me today and tell me what stuff I need to buy and I'll pick it up and let's cook up a mess of em over here tomorrow after you get the crown. That's the best greens I've ever had.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum