Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

California allows illegal immigrants to obtain driver's licenses

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LOS ANGELES – California on Thursday joined the growing list of states that allow immigrants who are in the U.S. illegally to obtain driver's licenses -- a measure supported not only by Latino activists but by police chiefs and insurance authorities.

Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown signed the bill in front of a cheering crowd of immigrants and their supporters, predicting other parts of the country will follow the example set by the nation's most populous state

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/03/california-allows-illegal-immigrants-to-obtain-driver-licenses/?intcmp=latestnews

At least they'll have to get insurance now.

cool1

cool1

That's what goes on when you have open borders

Jake92

One of them was drunk and knocked over my mailbox, drug it almost a thousand feet, then passed out and ran off the road.. The state police woke him up and got one of his friends to take him home.. I got the report from the police and called his insurane ccompany and was told his insurance was cancelled 1 1/2 years ago.. I called the trooper that wrote the report and never got a call back..

Dreamsglore wrote:At least they'll have to get insurance now.
what is insurance the only thing you care about these days. LOL

why do they need a drivers license? cash checks? get a house? get a bank account? vote?

Will they also be getting jobs to where they pay taxes?

and if so, please describe to us what the difference of them and a citizen is?

backdoor bitches!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum