Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North Carolina debuts driver's licenses for undocumented immigrants

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This program is for those individuals who qualify under Federal deferred action rules, not everyone. At least they won't be driving illegally.

Now about that Florida renewal I went through where I had to bring in soil samples from my parents home town, notarized report cards dating back to 1st grade, testimonials from seventeen rabbis and priests, a certified "this is the real deal" health department birth certificate, proof of citizenship, and sworn statements from the local police that I have never been charged with a crime - only then was I allowed to make an appointment and still have to wait here in this line, move over to that line, stand on the blue footprints, go over there to pay, come back over here to show your receipt, wait to get your photo, then wait in those chairs until your license prints. I wonder how Florida would handle a program similar to North Carolina?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/25/us/north-carolina-immigrant-licenses/index.html?hpt=us_c2

nochain wrote:This program is for those individuals who qualify under Federal deferred action rules, not everyone. At least they won't be driving illegally.

Now about that Florida renewal I went through where I had to bring in soil samples from my parents home town, notarized report cards dating back to 1st grade, testimonials from seventeen rabbis and priests, a certified "this is the real deal" health department birth certificate, proof of citizenship, and sworn statements from the local police that I have never been charged with a crime - only then was I allowed to make an appointment and still have to wait here in this line, move over to that line, stand on the blue footprints, go over there to pay, come back over here to show your receipt, wait to get your photo, then wait in those chairs until your license prints. I wonder how Florida would handle a program similar to North Carolina?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/25/us/north-carolina-immigrant-licenses/index.html?hpt=us_c2

So the moral of this.....don't speak...pretend not to understand english...and you can avoid the hassle of renewing your dl....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum