Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal immigrants allowed to practice law in California

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Illegal immigrants can be licensed to practice law in California under one of eight bills expanding immigrant rights that were signed by Governor Jerry Brown on Saturday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/06/us-usa-immigration-california-idUSBRE99500420131006

told it was coming.

now how can they get away with all this shit?

dumpcare

Chrissy wrote: Illegal immigrants can be licensed to practice law in California under one of eight bills expanding immigrant rights that were signed by Governor Jerry Brown on Saturday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/06/us-usa-immigration-california-idUSBRE99500420131006

told it was coming.

If this is multiple choice I pick: Because everyone is always high in CA and don't give a shit. Or they expect the big one and will separate CA from the continental U.S.

2seaoat

On the top 10k issues facing America.......9231.

2seaoat wrote:On the top 10k issues facing America.......9231.
Of course seaoat, lets not have any standards or anything that resembles an organized society

ppaca wrote:
Chrissy wrote: Illegal immigrants can be licensed to practice law in California under one of eight bills expanding immigrant rights that were signed by Governor Jerry Brown on Saturday.

told it was coming.

If this is multiple choice I pick: Because everyone is always high in CA and don't give a shit. Or they expect the big one and will separate CA from the continental U.S.
apparently the gov there has not only given illegals a drivers license but now is going to allow them to practice law.

I think they need to succeed.

Im not sure how they can get away with all the shit they are doing. I understand states rights but we are still a union under one flag and constitution.

what thy have done is basically given amnesty without federal gov law. I think the people of the nation should have something to say about it because cali does benefit financially from tax payer funds from the federal treasury.

its actually our #1 problem. it leads to most all others. drain on national treasure, crime etc etc etc.....

Seaoat doesn't care what type of country he is leaving his kids and grand kids

2seaoat

Ronald Reagan's amnesty program opened a huge economic boom in America. It will be repeated, and it will succeed with the newly found focus on the border security. Diversity.....run and hide.....or thrive and grow.

2seaoat

Seaoat doesn't care what type of country he is leaving his kids and grand kids

I lived in Mexico in 1975 and I love the Mexican people, their culture, and their contributions to America. Who knows, my granddaughters may marry a Jose or Juan.....no problema......as long as they are good people, hardworking, and help make America better. I am hardly afraid of the future having more diversity.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Of course seaoat, lets not have any standards or anything that resembles an organized society
True. When poor ol' 2seaoat can't disagree with something put up by someone other than a far left Progressive, he tries to trivialize the thread.

2seaoat

trivialize the thread.

So to reach that conclusion......you needed my intervention?

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
ppaca wrote:

told it was coming.

apparently the gov there has not only given illegals a drivers license but now is going to allow them to practice law.

Im not sure how they can get away with all the shit they are doing. I understand states rights but we are still a union under one flag and constitution.

what thy have done is basically given amnesty without federal gov law. I think the people of the nation should have something to say about it because cali does benefit financially from tax payer funds from the federal treasury.
I wonder who they will look to when they go broke?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: trivialize the thread.

So to reach that conclusion......you needed my intervention?
No, I really do not. You were quite clear.

2seaoat

I wonder who they will look to when they go broke?

A service tax on illegal immigrant lawyers.....yea...that is the ticket.

Chrissy wrote:
ppaca wrote:

told it was coming.

Why do you give a shit? They will be paying taxes so wasn't that your complaint in the first place? If they are working and paying taxes how does that take from you?

2seaoat wrote:Ronald Reagan's amnesty program opened a huge economic boom in America.  It will be repeated, and it will succeed with the newly found focus on the border security.  Diversity.....run and hide.....or thrive and grow.
What jobs will they get seaoat? Where are they going to come from? Illegals were not overwhelming the welfare system under Reagan. Allowing the group that is here to stay will cause a flood of newbies. We are rewarding the breaking of our laws.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
ppaca wrote:

told it was coming.

Why do you give a shit? They will be paying taxes so wasn't that your complaint in the first place? If they are working and paying taxes how does that take from you?
I give a shit because I love this country. and shit likes this encourages people to break the laws, this is a flat disregard for the laws of our nation.

Millions will come because of the embrace, very few will b paying taxes lol

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Ronald Reagan's amnesty program opened a huge economic boom in America.  It will be repeated, and it will succeed with the newly found focus on the border security.  Diversity.....run and hide.....or thrive and grow.
2seaoat...wrong AGAIN.

The Reagan Amnesty plan took place AFTER the Reagan Recovery was already under way. Another major difference is that there were 3 million immigrants instead of 15+ million today. In addition our economy was booming as YOU said. Unemployment was less than today more Americans were working and the GDP was about 3 points higher than what it is today.a

As you know, President Reagan was promised by Congress that they would pass fines for those employing illegal aliens would be $3,000 to $10,000 for each illegal alien intentionally hired. That never happened.

ALERT! ALERT! SPECIAL NEWS REPORT!

All illegal immigrants please take intersates I-95, I-75 to interstate 10 for your direct route to have access to californias amnesty plan.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Smile 

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-1008-brown-bills-20131008,0,1399038.story

SACRAMENTO —Gov. Jerry Brown on Monday vetoed legislation that would have made California the first state in the nation to allow legal immigrants who are not citizens to serve on juries.

PkrBum wrote:http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-1008-brown-bills-20131008,0,1399038.story

SACRAMENTO —Gov. Jerry Brown on Monday vetoed legislation that would have made California the first state in the nation to allow legal immigrants who are not citizens to serve on juries.
now that's odd isn't it?

he gave ILLEGALS the right to practice LAW but vetoed giving LEGAL immigrants who are not citizens the privilege of sitting on a jury.

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-1008-brown-bills-20131008,0,1399038.story

now that's odd isn't it?

he gave ILLEGALS the right to practice LAW but vetoed giving LEGAL immigrants who are not citizens the privilege of sitting on a jury.

He said it went too far. I think it just might take a few more years... do you think holder would've sued them?

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

now that's odd isn't it?

He said it went too far. I think it just might take a few more years... do you think holder would've sued them?
I don't think holder would have done anything. My best guess with holder is that he is in hiding and doing his best to shut down that book about fast and furious lol

What I do believe is they are creating a back door amnesty plan right under our noses. These people will do anything to skirt the laws of the land.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum