Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PNJ nailed it on these descriptions.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information about a Sunday home invasion in the 100 block of South Third Street.

Officers, who responded to the invasion at about 9:30 p.m., said the owner of the home was answering the door when three men wearing masks forced their way inside the residence. One of the suspects was wielding a knife.

The homeowner grabbed a bat and struck one of the invaders with it, officers said. The men then fled north on Third Street.

Officers said one suspect was described as wearing a white T-shirt and red pants. Another suspect was wearing all dark clothing.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20131002/NEWS11/131002013?odyssey=mod%7Cmostcom&nclick_check=1

Not much of a description.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

gulfbeachbandit wrote:The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information about a Sunday home invasion in the 100 block of South Third Street.

Officers, who responded to the invasion at about 9:30 p.m., said the owner of the home was answering the door when three men wearing masks forced their way inside the residence. One of the suspects was wielding a knife.

The homeowner grabbed a bat and struck one of the invaders with it, officers said. The men then fled north on Third Street.

Officers said one suspect was described as wearing a white T-shirt and red pants. Another suspect was wearing all dark clothing.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20131002/NEWS11/131002013?odyssey=mod%7Cmostcom&nclick_check=1

What kind of shoes did the suspects have on? What about socks?

I saw him!!!  Damn guy ran right by the house.. The one in the middle.  Hope they catch him soon.
PNJ nailed it on these descriptions. Red-trousers-composite-pi-007

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Joanimaroni wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information about a Sunday home invasion in the 100 block of South Third Street.

What kind of shoes did the suspects have on? What about socks?
Giving the public the color of the suspects shoes would be racist.
But I bet they were nike air jordans. How come Larry Byrd never made any shoes? He was a good basketball player.

PNJ nailed it on these descriptions. $(KGrHqFHJB8FH(uoc,Y!BR8V8ve-5!~~60_35

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:PNJ nailed it on these descriptions. $(KGrHqFHJB8FH(uoc,Y!BR8V8ve-5!~~60_35
Nice shoes. When do they go on sale? Do I need a bullet proof vest when I'm in line to buy them? Like the nike shoe line buyers need? I wonder how many people have been shot, killed, or robbed while waiting in line to buy air jordans?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum