Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The next blood sucking liberal bill, immigration

+3
Jake92
QueenOfHearts
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/326155-pelosi-rallies-dems-behind-sweeping-immigration-proposal

House Democratic leaders unveiled legislation Wednesday to overhaul the nation's broken immigration system and create a pathway to citizenship for millions of illegal residents

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/326155-pelosi-rallies-dems-behind-sweeping-immigration-proposal#ixzz2gbicVGlp
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

don't forget a pathway for all the freebies too, these future libral voters.

hurrah! The countries gone to the fucktards.What a Face 

Imagine the agenda if the leftists control the whole deal like the first two years of obama. The death nail.

The demographic this legislation is attuned to is going to out populate WASPs anyhow in two generations. Already in the 0-5 age group, that has occurred.

5The next blood sucking liberal bill, immigration Empty speaking of death nail..... 10/2/2013, 7:42 pm

Your opposition to immigration reform is telling.  What the conservatives are being told is that there will never be another Republican POTUS, and the GOP could lose the majority in the House unless they help pass immigration reform. Your post suggests that you do not support immigration reform.  Your rationale is that it would just make many more Dem voters, and that is unacceptable to you. And, yet, those same voters are needed for the GOP to ever win the white house again.
I would say this is a conundrum for you ultra-conservatives.
Could I say that it is a 'death nail' for your entire party??
Yes, I could.

Thanks, again.

I bet back when the constitution was written and this great nation became, this would be considered a INVASION and those in the GOV would be considered TRAITORS and hung.

7The next blood sucking liberal bill, immigration Empty or.... 10/2/2013, 8:03 pm

Chrissy wrote:I bet back when the constitution was written and this great nation became, this would be considered a INVASION and those in the GOV would be considered TRAITORS and hung.
Or, you could recognize that this country's entire existence is because of immigrants coming here to be free.
Diversity is a country's strength; not a weakness.
Your lack of future vision, and obsolete views will be the undoing of your party.
We have 21st century problems that cannot be solved with 18th century thinking.
Thanks.

We have a very generous and liberal immigration process... we always have.

People from all over the world use it all the time.

CarlSagan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I bet back when the constitution was written and this great nation became, this would be considered a INVASION and those in the GOV would be considered TRAITORS and hung.
Or, you could recognize that this country's entire existence is because of immigrants coming here to be free.  
Your lack of future vision, and obsolete views will be the undoing of your party.
Thanks.
Like it has been stated, we have a very good amount of LEGAL immigrants coming here the PROPER way.

This is a boondoggle designed to enhance<votes> for a political ideology that is hell bent on its socialized communistic agenda even at the cost of killing the country.

oh and your wiliness to follow anything your told will be the undoing of an entire country...baaa

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The demographic this legislation is attuned to is going to out populate WASPs anyhow in two generations. Already in the 0-5 age group, that has occurred.
You can always align yourself with this group. They have a history of overwhelmingly favoring your demographic, and being against immigration of any sorts:

The next blood sucking liberal bill, immigration Ku-Klux-Klan-KKK-in-Ohio-008

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

OMG! Z, so not called for.

what is wrong with loving your race anyway? I am so sick and tired of the double standards. ALL people should be proud of their heritage and race, not just blacks, browns, reds, yellows and greenies.

stop hijacking the thread.

Immigration is a big issue and no one seems to want to talk about it, but you bet those damn libs will go and try and push through a bill in the dark of the night when everyone's heads are turned.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

PkrBum wrote:We have a very generous and liberal immigration process... we always have.

People from all over the world use it all the time.
Exactly!

CarlSagan wrote:
Thanks.
The problem with immigrants today is that they aren't assimilating at all. We will become a large version of the Balkans and we all know that hasn't worked that well. We still have US and UN troops in position in that part of the world...since the mid 90s.

Jake92

The LEGAL immigrants are very welcome to come and stay, but the ILLEGAL ones should be arrested and sent back to where they came from or do the work to become legal..

If immigration reform (or the giveaway of the country) is enacted, there will be a tidal wave like unseen before into the nation and pretty much we will be a Banana Republic.

.....and Z, which one of those white hooded guys were you?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:If immigration reform (or the giveaway of the country) is enacted, there will be a tidal wave like unseen before into the nation and pretty much we will be a Banana Republic.

.....and Z, which one of those white hooded guys were you?
They have already caused a tidal wave because of the dream act.

This admin and president are killing this country and its amazing to me that these people can not see it. I have never in my life seen people who would jump off a bridge just because someone told them to.

At some point in your heart you have to wake up and see the truth. especially when its this bad.

I wont accept any immigration reform AT ALL until the border is ABSOLUTLY CLOSED. close the fucking border, its wide open like a camp site over there.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

So true, Chrissy, but sadly we are witnessing what the next 3 years or more will be like.

Dems will propose a bill ensuring them of more votes, regardless of the cost.
Republicans will try to fight it. Dems will refuse any alternate proposals, Obama will promise to veto any Republican proposals and the Dems will shut things down again.

What a lovely pattern we have developed.

True dictatorship.

polecat

polecat

How is that rebranding going for ya
Keep fu#king that chicken because it worked so well for you last time.

Jake92

After the 2014 elections, we'll have 2 years to go and it will either be 2 good years or 2 more worse than they are now..  The 2016 election hopefully gets us back where the parties can reach an agreement with BOTH giving something up, OR a third party president trying to get anything passed with NO support from the congress we have now.. IF the dems win in 2014, it will be their chance to shine or put the lid on their own coffins..

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:The demographic this legislation is attuned to is going to out populate WASPs anyhow in two generations. Already in the 0-5 age group, that has occurred.
You can always align yourself with this group. They have a history of overwhelmingly favoring your demographic, and being against immigration of any sorts:

The next blood sucking liberal bill, immigration Ku-Klux-Klan-KKK-in-Ohio-008
The next blood sucking liberal bill, immigration ShoutRacist

That's all Z and his ilk can do. They never have a logical response to anything.

22The next blood sucking liberal bill, immigration Empty thank you 10/4/2013, 6:13 pm

polecat wrote:How is that rebranding going for ya
Keep fu#king that chicken because it worked so well for you last time.
Too funny!!!
Thanks. Great post.

2seaoat

Ronald Reagan supported immigration reform. I supported Ronald Reagan. I support immigration reform. It will provide an immediate economic boost to America, but this time we need to focus on border security. Common sense and truth are in short supply as stupid rules the day. At some point appealing to low IQ followers on both side of the fence renders the debate idiotic. It is time to appeal to the intelligent folks on both sides of the fence and achieve meaningful legislation which helps America. Stupid has gotten really really old.

2seaoat wrote:Ronald Reagan supported immigration reform.  I supported Ronald Reagan.  I support immigration reform.   It will provide an immediate economic boost to America, but this time we need to focus on border security.  Common sense and truth are in short supply as stupid rules the day.   At some point appealing to low IQ followers on both side of the fence renders the debate idiotic.  It is time to appeal to the intelligent folks on both sides of the fence and achieve meaningful legislation which helps America.   Stupid has gotten really really old.
yes, the low IQ people have really taken over. I see the results.

YOU unfortunately are in La La land.

Here's your lollipop sir, please go to the end of the line.

Jake92

A LOT of the low IQ people are the children of 2nd or 3rd generation citizens who never had the proper guidance from their parents because mommy AND daddy were either working, doing drugs instead of raising their kids, or from 1 parent homes with no real parental guidance.. For some of them, the only guidance they get is learning how to break the laws and get away with it using court appointed lawyers..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum