Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I feel like a music thread.............

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Reminds me of Amy.

She looks remarkably like my gf in this vid.

I love you 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm in love. I think I'm having a music orgasm.Embarassed 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

then you'd love bang away on LuLu, Chrissy.Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni wrote:
Now that's somebody who has talent and doesn't have to get naked and all raunchy to get attention.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

She has it all....talent, beauty and class.

wow. I can not believe yall would go on about new world order devil worshiper Alicia keys as class act on a thread dedicated to Lana Del Rey.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_2591/alicia-keys/tpx_1202806

Think i'll stick with Lana Del Rey.

now she is class. Lana is the NEXT/Newest QUEEN...

I feel like a music thread............. Lana_110

I feel like a music thread............. Lana_210

I feel like a music thread............. Lana_310

I feel like a music thread............. Lana_410

omg, if you want to get a glimpse into my soul and past, watch this. and what is killing me is she walks just like my gf...

Today , I have fallen in love again with what I already have.

What saddens me the most about this video is that she too has sold out to the illuminati... Crying or Very sad 

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:She has it all....talent, beauty and class.

Couldn't have said it better . . . . . this lady has it ALL!! I'm a fan for sure.

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:She has it all....talent, beauty and class.

Couldn't have said it better . . . . . this lady has it ALL!!  I'm a fan for sure.
so what is this? a group effort to hijack my lana del rey thread?

its not my fault you all have bad taste.

perhaps your poor taste in icons and music is a part of why you most likely are lousy lovers. Razz 

please fell free to start your very own Alicia keys is awesome thread. This IS NOT that thread. she cant even begin to compare to Lana. I bet most men here agree with me with perhaps the brainwashed PC neutered male who would go for Alicia lol

You better recognize... I can call em. I always have been able to call em.

There is NOT a woman on this planet who can wear so many cloths and make you so HOT............

Look at this angels face... I'm in deep trouble. this woman has so much power its almost taking me down.

knothead

knothead

Pardon Mademoiselle, I wasn't hijacking your thread dear but responding to Alicia Keys post. Allow me an opportunity to listen to Lana and I will get back to you on my critique', ok? Where the heck are you going with who's good lovers bit? Sometimes you're just plain weird but lemme listen to your girl.

Mr Ichi wrote:
mr ichiman, you get the best golden chrissy award for the fav vid posted other than what I posted lol

I admit. im going to hell in a hand basket over here lol

but I do like this vid:twisted: 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah poor little Miley just sold her soul to. Satan and will drag her little fans into an earthly hell. BUT she is guaranteed to be a star now. I remember when Bob Dylan spoke of selling his soul. Poor Faustus

knothead wrote:Pardon Mademoiselle, I wasn't hijacking your thread dear but responding to Alicia Keys post.  Allow me an opportunity to listen to Lana and I will get back to you on my critique', ok?  Where the heck are you going with who's good lovers bit?  Sometimes you're just plain weird but lemme listen to your girl.
there is NOTHING Unique about Alicia keys.. sorry

she is HAS BEEN

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah poor little Miley just sold her soul to. Satan and will drag her little fans into an earthly hell. BUT she is guaranteed to be a star now. I remember when Bob Dylan spoke of selling his soul.  Poor Faustus
Well, buckle up!

I may be going down here.

satan has taken all the best attributes of my gf and put them in this little starlet. The face, the walk and added this angelic voice.

im not even in reality anymore at this point.

I thought to jump in the pool to break the spell, but then all that went through my mind was how beautiful the water rings would be as I hit the fresh cool water.

LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sounds like a sugar high....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sounds like a sugar high....
You can be my savior?

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:Pardon Mademoiselle, I wasn't hijacking your thread dear but responding to Alicia Keys post.  Allow me an opportunity to listen to Lana and I will get back to you on my critique', ok?  Where the heck are you going with who's good lovers bit?  Sometimes you're just plain weird but lemme listen to your girl.
there is NOTHING Unique about Alicia keys.. sorry

she is HAS BEEN

OK Chrissy, I listened to both you posted of the Lana lady and she is a very decent vocalist I agree . . . . a lot of bells and whistles plus excellent editing but it's not my cup of tea meaning I wouldn't buy her music.
I'm still a fan of Alicia who is a super star!

Teo...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum