Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very Sad

+2
cool1
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Very Sad Empty Very Sad 9/21/2013, 4:38 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A 14 year old girl shot multiple times in the chest. It sounds more like an execution rather than random shots.

Deputies Seek Three For Questioning In 14 Year Old’s Murder
September 21, 2013
Very Sad 14yrquestions11
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is seeking three people for questioning in connection with the Thursday night shooting death of 14-year old Kenteyonna Anderson on West Maxwell Street.
Investigators are looking for 23-year old Jaquest Norris, 28-year old Quentin Gholston and 21-year-old Juvonte Tyrell Huff for questioning only. They are not currently considered suspects in the murder, according to a press release issued just before midnight Friday.
Huff is also wanted as a suspect in an aggravated battery that occurred Thursday, the Sheriff’s Office said.
Anderson, 14, was outside with friends when a fight erupted nearby and shots rang out, according family members. She was reportedly struck multiple times in the chest. She was transported by ambulance to Baptist Hospital where she was pronounced dead a short time later.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of any of the individuals is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (850) 433-STOP or the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office at (850) 436-9620.

2Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 4:55 pm

cool1

cool1

14 geeze---gang bangers or dope dealers --- when will these idiots stop that crap---stop killing children . mmmm what time did this happen!

3Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 5:51 pm

cool1 wrote:14   geeze---gang bangers or dope dealers --- when will these idiots stop that crap---stop killing children .   mmmm what time did this happen!
When we wise up and rid the fucking planet of their stupid fucking shit

what they needed was a fucking gun blast to the FACE

4Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 5:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

9 pm in front of her home.

............Community Activist Ellison Bennett said, "It's very shameful that people who know who shot somebody and won't say nothing but yet they'll come to a funeral and cry.” Ellison Bennett is a former sheriff's deputy and an outspoken community activist. He said for some communities, between general distrust in law enforcement, and a 'code silence' that cloaks neighborhoods in the wake of violent crime. This presents an opportunity for local churches to get more involved.

Read More at: http://www.weartv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/recent-shootings-encourage-community-church-leaders-speak-out-36295.shtml?wap=0&

5Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 6:09 pm

cool1

cool1

9 is early --very sad . Its not like she was out at midnight --shouldn't matter---sick people in this world

6Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 6:17 pm

It's hard to fathom the depth of deprivation it would take to kill a little girl... or any human being for that matter.

7Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 6:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:It's hard to fathom the depth of deprivation it would take to kill a little girl... or any human being for that matter.
No kidding. This is very disturbing to have a child gunned down in her front yard. 

Gang fight....probably. Too many kids growing up in the streets....Void of a  moral compass and worse,  no value for human life.

WEAR said she was caught in a cross gun fight. Shot multiple times in the chest would indicate all the shooters were on the same side.

8Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 6:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:It's hard to fathom the depth of deprivation it would take to kill a little girl... or any human being for that matter.
No kidding. This is very disturbing to have a child gunned down in her front yard. 

Gang fight....probably. Too many kids growing up in the streets....Void of a  moral compass and worse,  no value for human life.

WEAR said she was caught in a cross gun fight. Shot multiple times in the chest would indicate all the shooters were on the same side.

9Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 6:50 pm

And people like this will have guns regardless of the laws that Liberals want to pass.

10Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 7:00 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And people like this will have guns regardless of the laws that Liberals want to pass.
Laws only apply to law abiding citizens.

11Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 7:23 pm

Yep but you can't tell that to 90% of this forum.

12Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 8:03 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

This kind of senseless killing goes on in Jax all the time, but Pensacola is much smaller than Jax.  I wish all the good people in these violence prone neighborhoods could get together and take their neighborhoods back.

13Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 8:54 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And people like this will have guns regardless of the laws that Liberals want to pass.
I'm so sick of you bringing politics into everything. You are a sick man,Peedog. It's people like you that keep this country divided and fighting.

14Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 8:57 pm

Nekochan wrote:This kind of senseless killing goes on in Jax all the time, but Pensacola is much smaller than Jax.  I wish all the good people in these violence prone neighborhoods could get together and take their neighborhoods back.
Sorry to say but I see no forth coming action that will rectify this type of violence.  We worry about football, Baseball and gallery night while other parts of the city are very dangerous.  We accept it as just a normal thing and such people are beyond redemption and deserve to die.  We live in a city where "F" Schools are common, Private Company Gainful employment is almost none existent.  There will more..............Just not in downtown or Gulf Breeze..

15Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 9:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:
Nekochan wrote:This kind of senseless killing goes on in Jax all the time, but Pensacola is much smaller than Jax.  I wish all the good people in these violence prone neighborhoods could get together and take their neighborhoods back.
Sorry to say but I see no forth coming action that will rectify this type of violence.  We worry about football, Baseball and gallery night while other parts of the city are very dangerous.  We accept it as just a normal thing and such people are beyond redemption and deserve to die.  We live in a city where "F" Schools are common, Private Company Gainful employment is almost none existent.  There will more..............Just not in downtown or Gulf Breeze..

We live in a city where "F" Schools are common.....that won't change until all parents take an active part n the education of their children.

16Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 9:10 pm

We live in a city where "F" Schools are common.....that won't change until all parents take an active part n the education of their children.

And until "F" schools become a priority as important as a Park or Stadium, it will not happen and we continue on with the Status Quo.

17Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 10:04 pm

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
It has no chance of changing until the Unions are driven out of teaching and PARENTS are allowed to chose the school they want for their child. Competition among schools will make them all better.

Here is what Unions think of the QUALITY of education.

National Education Association General Counsel Bob Chanin stated in July 2009.

Chanin: "It is not because we care about children. And it is not because we have a vision of a great public school for every child. NEA and its affiliates are effective advocates because we have power. And we have power because there are more than 3.2 million people who are willing to pay us hundreds of millions of dollars in dues...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxiRXqH_hQ&NR=1

Says it all, does it not?

18Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 10:12 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote: We live in a city where "F" Schools are common.....that won't change until all parents take an active part n the education of their children.

And until "F" schools become a priority as important as a Park or Stadium, it will not happen and we continue on with the Status Quo.
There are white kids in some of these F schools. Are they shooting each other? If not, then that's not the problem. What else do all the local shootings have in common? About 30 killings this year in the county. Hmmm what do they all share?

19Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/21/2013, 10:52 pm

I guess I missed something. How many school shooting/Murders have we had in "F" schools this year in Escambia co?

20Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/22/2013, 8:29 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:I guess I missed something.  How many school shooting/Murders have we had in "F" schools this year in Escambia co?
This was a thread about a 14 year old colored girl getting shot by other colored folks. Then YOU mentioned F schools. WHY?

21Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/22/2013, 8:35 pm

A lot of this violence has to do with drug deals gone wrong. We won't solve the violence until we change the way we deal with drugs, drug users, and their addictions.

As long as it's thugs that sell the drugs, this is what will happen. Legalizing some drugs at least would take their sales out of the hands of the thugs and help identify the citizens who need help with their addictions.
But of course, this is one of those "liberals" saying it, so nobody is going to listen.

22Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/22/2013, 8:36 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:I guess I missed something.  How many school shooting/Murders have we had in "F" schools this year in Escambia co?
This was a thread about a 14 year old colored girl getting shot by other colored folks.  Then YOU mentioned F schools.  WHY?

If you want somebody to think you're a racist, using the word colored girl and colored folks is a good way to accomplish it.

23Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/22/2013, 8:48 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bluemoon wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
This was a thread about a 14 year old colored girl getting shot by other colored folks.  Then YOU mentioned F schools.  WHY?
If you want somebody to think you're a racist, using the word colored girl and colored folks is a good way to accomplish it.
What is the naacp? Spell it out for us. Go on. Do it.

24Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/22/2013, 8:50 pm

The NAACP is an organization that has a socially unacceptable word in its title that has yet to be changed.

Go ahead and use it. I was sure of your racism already.

Maybe somebody that was too stupid to notice will notice by your use of that phrase.

25Very Sad Empty Re: Very Sad 9/22/2013, 8:54 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bluemoon wrote:The NAACP is an organization that has a socially unacceptable word in its title that has yet to be changed.

Go ahead and use it. I was sure of your racism already.

Maybe somebody that was too stupid to notice will notice by your use of that phrase.
You're an idiot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum