Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats ....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 2:29 pm

Sal

Sal

.... the Mean Green have come to play.

lol

2Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 2:43 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Sal wrote:.... the Mean Green have come to play.

lol
Yes they have!!!

3Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 6:23 pm

2seaoat

You both know Georgia is a very good team. Ohio State may be the real deal. Thirty four points in the first quarter.....oh my.

4Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 6:27 pm

2seaoat

louisville scores 72 point.......I wish they had a true playoff system, because this year some very good teams are going to be snubbed. I think Boards was correct in his early predictions of Oregon and Ohio state getting a pass all the way to the Championship Game. there are some really good teams which are not going to get their chance this year. I remember too well what happen to Auburn in their undefeated season. This system sucks.

5Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 6:33 pm

I'm sweating the MSU/ND game... there have been some terrible calls in this game. Coincidentally they all benefit ND.

6Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 7:30 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:louisville scores 72 point.......I wish they had a true playoff system, because this year some very good teams are going to be snubbed.  I think Boards was correct in his early predictions of Oregon and Ohio state getting a pass all the way to the Championship Game.   there are some really good teams which are not going to get their chance this year.  I remember too well what happen to Auburn in their undefeated season.   This system sucks.
Isn't this the last year of the selection process as we know it?

You both know Georgia is a very good team

But they lost to Clemson and their big test comes next Saturday against LSU.

7Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 7:38 pm

2seaoat

I'm sweating the MSU/ND game... there have been some terrible calls in this game. Coincidentally they all benefit ND.

MSU beat Western Michigan the first game of the season. The Head coach of Western Michigan is a good friend and shining star for the future. His name is PJ Fleck and he is one of the youngest head coaches in Division one. They lost to Michigan State and I thought Michigan State had a pretty good team, but the big ten simply did not look that good. PJ played in San Francisco for three years in the pros, and was at Rutgers and then Tampa Bay before he had this opportunity. The Mac conference gets no respect, and it would have been a great victory for him to beat MSU, but I just hope he survives a couple years and gets an opportunity at a higher level. He is simply a great human being, and has a beautiful wife and kids.

8Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 7:41 pm

2seaoat

You both know Georgia is a very good team

I still think that Georgia will win the SEC. Sadly, I think Boards called this correctly. The SEC teams are all going to have losses against each other and will not get into the championship game. LSU is an awesome program, but I think Georgia is only going to get better with all those freshmen on defense. Their offense is solid. If they lose to LSU it is crow eating time for Seaoat.....been there done that.

9Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 8:03 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:You both know Georgia is a very good team

I still think that Georgia will win the SEC.  Sadly, I think Boards called this correctly.   The SEC teams are all going to have losses against each other and will not get into the championship game.   LSU is an awesome program, but I think Georgia is only going to get better with all those freshmen on defense.   Their offense is solid.  If they lose to LSU it is crow eating time for Seaoat.....been there done that.

I agree with you conditionally. If UGA beats LSU next Saturday then I also believe they will win the SEC, but if LSU wins against UGA, I believe that it will be LSU the SEC Champ.

10Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 8:14 pm

2seaoat

When do LSU and the Tide play? You may be right on LSU. I just have been impressed with Georgia since last year where I believe if they had a minute more on the clock they would be going for back to back championships. Clemson was the better team on that first game, but Georgia's young defense was not up to the task. They will get better.

11Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 8:25 pm

2seaoat wrote:I'm sweating the MSU/ND game... there have been some terrible calls in this game. Coincidentally they all benefit ND.

MSU beat Western Michigan the first game of the season. The Head coach of Western Michigan is a good friend and shining star for the future. His name is PJ Fleck and he is one of the youngest head coaches in Division one. They lost to Michigan State and I thought Michigan State had a pretty good team, but the big ten simply did not look that good. PJ played in San Francisco for three years in the pros, and was at Rutgers and then Tampa Bay before he had this opportunity. The Mac conference gets no respect, and it would have been a great victory for him to beat MSU, but I just hope he survives a couple years and gets an opportunity at a higher level. He is simply a great human being, and has a beautiful wife and kids.
I'll still enjoy the big ten race. It's good smash mouth football. OSU won't go undefeated. I'm a big fan.

12Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 8:28 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:When do LSU and the Tide play?   You may be right on LSU.   I just have been impressed with Georgia since last year where I believe if they had a minute more on the clock they would be going for back to back championships.  Clemson was the better team on that first game, but Georgia's young defense was not up to the task.   They will get better.
LSU and the Tide play in Tuscaloosa on November 9th.

Pkr, who do you think will beat Ohio State?

13Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 10:35 pm

2seaoat

I'll still enjoy the big ten race. It's good smash mouth football. OSU won't go undefeated. I'm a big fan.

Michigan is getting pounded by CN who has not won a game. Northwestern or Wisconsin could beat Ohio State, but Michigan looked bad against ND, yet they won. They may pull out the game tonight, but they are getting whooped right now.

14Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... Empty Re: Ruh Roh, Mr. Oats .... 9/21/2013, 11:11 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You both know Georgia is a very good team.   Ohio State may be the real deal. Thirty four points in the first quarter.....oh my.
I have no clue about the quality of the Ohio State team. Their opponent was FAMU, from Tallahassee. They are a class below Ohio State, I think their record was 1 win 9 losses last year and the program, and school, has been in chaos the past three years.

I wish they were a highly competitive team in their class but they are not. They have had problems recruiting due to the huge scandal involving the FAMU Marching Band hazing scandal that cost one member his life. The band was suspended for two years and just this year have started practicing and performing again. Many fans go to their games for the performance of the Marching 100. Actually they had far more members. Some were no longer even students.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum