Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A note for the Oats.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A note for the Oats. Empty A note for the Oats. 2/1/2014, 10:46 am

First, my comments yesterday was out of place. I was just adding fuel to the fire  Poor choice of words.  I do have to say thank you for challenging my opinions.  It has lead me to define why I think as I do.  Believe it or not, I have some valid reasons to react like I do. To Be sure, I will expound more later.  But I think I will write an in depth article or make a video of what has happened to my area and why some of us think as we do.  Take care and hope you make the Football game.

2A note for the Oats. Empty Re: A note for the Oats. 2/1/2014, 1:42 pm

2seaoat

I take more blood tests tuesday to confirm the continuing bad news, but heck we all leave this world sometime, and I am the luckiest man in the world to have hung on now for two years when I was certain I only had 6 months.....none of us will be here in fifty years, and how we spend our time with what we have is all that is important. I played with the grandkids yesterday, and I will be traveling to my superbowl party today and Sunday. At 3pm Sunday I revert back to seventh grade with lifelong friends. I have been blessed with a lifetime of friends and family, and I have tried to make a difference in other people's lives.....we all want youth and a little bit more time, but I am happy and content that my time may be coming to an end.....the Swedish cure is intriguing and hopeful, but I am afraid I do not have two more years......but you never know.....I may be an irritant for five more years....with people saying....he is still here....WTF

3A note for the Oats. Empty Re: A note for the Oats. 2/1/2014, 1:54 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I may be an irritant for five more years....with people saying....he is still here....WTF

With that kind of attitude, you may just well make it 5 years, Seoat.

I will tell you, your frankness about your ongoing medical issues, your continuing positive attitude, and engagement of life in spite of it all should be an example to anyone anywhere who is facing challenging health circumstances in their life. I salute you, sir!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4A note for the Oats. Empty Re: A note for the Oats. 2/1/2014, 3:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I take more blood tests tuesday to confirm the continuing bad news, but heck we all leave this world sometime, and I am the luckiest man in the world to have hung on now for two years when I was certain I only had 6 months.....none of us will be here in fifty years, and how we spend our time with what we have is all that is important.  I played with the grandkids yesterday, and I will be traveling to my superbowl party today and Sunday.  At 3pm Sunday I revert back to seventh grade with lifelong friends.  I have been blessed with a lifetime of friends and family, and I have tried to make a difference in other people's lives.....we all want youth and a little bit more time, but I am happy and content that my time may be coming to an end.....the Swedish cure is intriguing and hopeful, but I am afraid I do not have two more years......but you never know.....I may be an irritant for five more years....with people saying....he is still here....WTF

Go Broncos.

We are nothing without being physically connected to our family and close friends.

5A note for the Oats. Empty Re: A note for the Oats. 2/1/2014, 3:45 pm

Seaoat better no go leave us you old fart.

V/r,
PD

6A note for the Oats. Empty Re: A note for the Oats. 2/1/2014, 5:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I sure hope that when he gets cured his mental faculties return and he stops all this Progressive BS. It has to be the medication.

7A note for the Oats. Empty Re: A note for the Oats. 2/1/2014, 5:51 pm

2seaoat

I spent a lifetime of greed and concern about money with little concern about the truth.......the truth was always there, but I chose to accept trickle down economic theories and thought America was getting stronger.....it was not.....it was being stolen. I never thought I would see friends in poverty and main street America shuttered and closed as walmart fights a living wage and closes mom and pop business......I am a republican who now sees mistakes and is not afraid to tell the truth.....we blew it.....we rewarded and gave subsidy to the 1% and we stole from middle class america, and this was done by plying on the racial fears of the former dixiecrats and creating this odd coalition of special interests, banksters, wall street, and those who wanted wealth to have no borders or patriotism, and into this I find one simple question which must be answered.....How can our policies help increase median income, not subsidy for the 1%?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum