Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him.

+3
Sal
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Putin as a tough guy is hilarious.   Attached is a photo of Dick Butkus at 20.  Please look at his parents hands, and look at his hands.  I shook his hand and felt like I was a 12 year old.   The media has created this entire hollywood portrayal of a tough guy...........riding with his shirt off, Putin would get his asz kicked by Tom Cruise.......and then they would go off to a Wizard of Oz reunion.

http://www.amazon.com/Dick-Butkus-Signed-Photograph-Autographed/dp/B001H8X164
I went to a bar in Houston years ago...can't even remember the name of it, but a lot of the players for the various teams went there. One guy was going to shake my hand...and I have large hands for a female...his hands were gigantic...and I was afraid he'd crush my hand. Rude of me, I know.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains.
Vladimir Putin

Nobody and nothing will stop Russia on the road to strengthening democracy and ensuring human rights and freedoms.
Vladimir Putin
Sounds about like every politician I have ever known about.  Just pure grade A baloney.  And the kind you get at Dollar Tree.  Who knows what kind of meat went into making that crap.  If it even is meat.
Yes he could be as Phoney as Bush/Obama but he does seem to believe in Sovereignty for his people unlike the New World Order lackeys we have here .
Surprised you're so open about trusting a former head of the feared KGB in the Soviet Union than leaders in America.  It says a lot about the Progressive movement and their allegiance.

Well George Bush Senior was the head of the CIA so what's your point ?

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains.
Vladimir Putin

Nobody and nothing will stop Russia on the road to strengthening democracy and ensuring human rights and freedoms.
Vladimir Putin
Sounds about like every politician I have ever known about.  Just pure grade A baloney.  And the kind you get at Dollar Tree.  Who knows what kind of meat went into making that crap.  If it even is meat.
Yes he could be as Phoney as Bush/Obama but he does seem to believe in Sovereignty for his people unlike the New World Order lackeys we have here .
Surprised you're so open about trusting a former head of the feared KGB in the Soviet Union than leaders in America.  It says a lot about the Progressive movement and their allegiance.

Thank you for confirming my point. Keep up the good work.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thank you for confirming my point.  Keep up the good work.

Oh so you agree The CIA is a terrorist organization like the KGB but they are operationally based here in this police state and  if one of our "KGB" can be President why not one of their "CIA" ?

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well George Bush Senior was the head of the CIA so what's your point ?

Oh so you agree The CIA is a terrorist organization like the KGB but they are operationally based here in this police state and  if one of our "KGB" can be President why not one of their "CIA" ?
Your desperation is so noted!
Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him. - Page 2 AnimatedLaughterPink

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well George Bush Senior was the head of the CIA so what's your point ?

Your desperation is so noted!
Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him. - Page 2 AnimatedLaughterPink
Your idiotic response is noted...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:teo, youre creeping me out. Neutral 
Why because a totalitarian country is swinging toward where America used to be and we are swinging where they were ?..That's what is happening. He has to be strong even ruthless, like George Washington was in dealing with those that still clung to The King and his cronies... It's a law...Someday Cuba will be one of the freest places on earth..Just wait and see.
I hate to break this to you my sexy baby.

But you are being fed a bunch of propaganda and are eating it up with drooling mouth.

My pathologist that I am VERY close with is from Russia and her family still lives there. Putin is very dictatory. He monitors the press, people can not freely speak out against him so on and so on, I have had conversations with her many times about this because what we see on the news and here is not at all what those people are living. And this is coming from a family of doctors. her mother is a neuro surgeon in Moscow.

so a lot of this is propaganda. my guess is odumber and putin have osme little deal going on and it could be bigger than just those two. perhaps it is to soften americans to that type of rule.

so other than getting the info directly from citizens living there, you might also look up"free pussy riot"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Why because a totalitarian country is swinging toward where America used to be and we are swinging where they were ?..That's what is happening. He has to be strong even ruthless, like George Washington was in dealing with those that still clung to The King and his cronies... It's a law...Someday Cuba will be one of the freest places on earth..Just wait and see.

But you are being fed a bunch of propaganda and are eating it up with drooling mouth.

My pathologist that I am VERY close with is from Russia and her family still lives there. Putin is very dictatory. He monitors the press, people can not freely speak out against him so on and so on, I have had conversations with her many times about this because what we see on the news and here is not at all what those people are living. And this is coming from a family of doctors. her mother is a neuro surgeon in Moscow.

so a lot of this is propaganda. my guess is odumber and putin have osme little deal going on and it could be bigger than just those two. perhaps it is to soften americans to that type of rule.

so other than getting the info directly from citizens living there, you might also look up"free pussy riot"

Yes I remember the stink over that girl group protesting in a church. I believe David Kokesh is still being held in prison here and that we here have more prisoners than anywhere else in the world. I see little difference except i expect our country to cross the freedom line in the negative as  Russia crosses into the positive.  All the infrastructure of a powerful despotic police state are in place here and growing while I think Putin may be relaxing his grip on the Russians. May be all BS like you say but maybe Amerika isn't far in the future.  

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yes I remember the stink over that girl group protesting in a church. I believe David Kokesh is still being held in prison here and that we here have more prisoners than anywhere else in the world. I see little difference except i expect our country to cross the freedom line in the negative as  Russia crosses into the positive.  All the infrastructure of a powerful despotic police state are in place here and growing while I think Putin may be relaxing his grip on the Russians. May be all BS like you say but maybe Amerika isn't far in the future.  

Oh no..... you've been abducted.

Now while ill agree with you that we are becoming a police state. I think you are fooled into thinking that Russia isn't one. And you seem to have some sort of infatuation with putin that is not accurate, but that is how putin wants the world to see him and you've bought it. Now youre even using that racist K in America that word uses.Crying or Very sad 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy it is a complex world that is evolving very quickly or changing as Obama promised. I have no infatuation with Putin unlike a lot of folks here have for Obama. We enjoyed basic freedom for most of my life now I see an authoritarian state forming like a black cloud over this country. No one seems to know how to slow or stop it. Many people i see here actually seem to welcome it with open arms like it will fix what's wrong with America using an iron hand of control. I fear my grand kids will live under this New World Order if they live at all. Check points summary executions gulags etc. I think Russians had those things and may have learned how much that life sucked. Who knows ? You want to love this government warts and all and deny its insidious and wicked behavior I can't stop you . Lots of rats are deserting the ship but the whole world is becoming a 3rd world where only money matters. Laws that protected us and our property are disregarded.

I don't care how putin is gift wrapped... there should be no mistaking the control/power/ideology he wields.

"One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:I don't care how putin is gift wrapped... there should be no mistaking the control/power/ideology he wields.

We got the same pile steaming over here. Wasn't it Brezinski that said it used to be infinately easier to control a million people but now it's infinately easier to kill a million people.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't care how putin is gift wrapped... there should be no mistaking the control/power/ideology he wields.

We got the same pile steaming over here. Wasn't it Brezinski that said it used to be infinately easier to control a million people but now it's infinately easier to kill a million people.
No doubt... and anyone that heard obama's whispered plea to putin should've known his true intentions.

I wonder how people reconcile that... it's truly a testimont to the level of domestication of americans. Gawd we're dumb.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Solzhenitsyn: "Putin inherited a ransacked and bewildered country, with a poor and demoralized people, and he started to do what was possible, a slow and gradual restoration. These efforts were not noticed, nor appreciated, immediately. In any case, one is hard-pressed to find examples in history when steps by one country to restore its strength were met favorably by other governments."

Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him. - Page 2 Putin510

COMMUNISTS IMPRISONED THE LEGENDARY ANTI SOVIET NOVELIST ALEKSANDR SOLZHENITSYN IN A SIBERIAN GULAG

PUTIN WAS PRAISED BY SOLZHENITSYN, WHOSE CLASSIC 'GULAG ARHIPELAGO' IS NOW MANDATORY READING IN RUSSIAN SCHOOLS!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

http://tomatobubble.com/pussyriot.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Slzhenitsyn:o "Putin inherited a ransacked and bewildered country, with a poor and demoralized people, and he started to do what was possible, a slow and gradual restoration. These efforts were not noticed, nor appreciated, immediately. In any case, one is hard-pressed to find examples in history when steps by one country to restore its strength were met favorably by other governments."

Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him. - Page 2 Putin510

COMMUNISTS IMPRISONED THE LEGENDARY ANTI SOVIET NOVELIST ALEKSANDR SOLZHENITSYN IN A SIBERIAN GULAG

PUTIN WAS PRAISED BY SOLZHENITSYN, WHOSE CLASSIC 'GULAG ARHIPELAGO' IS NOW MANDATORY READING IN RUSSIAN SCHOOLS!
He would be as qualified and have as much credibility as anyone to have an opinion about Putin.  Well maybe with only the one exception of Rush Limbo.
So if he says Putin is okay,  I don't see how we can argue with that.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chrissy it is a complex world that is evolving very quickly or changing as Obama promised. I have no infatuation with Putin unlike a lot of folks here have for Obama. We enjoyed basic freedom for most of my life now I see an authoritarian state forming like a black cloud over this country. No one seems to know how to slow or stop it. Many people i see here actually seem to welcome it with open arms like it will fix what's wrong with America using an iron hand of control. I fear my grand kids will live under this New World Order if they live at all.  Check points summary executions gulags etc.   I think Russians had those things and may have learned how much that life sucked. Who knows ?  You want to love this government warts and all and deny its insidious and wicked behavior I can't stop you . Lots of rats are deserting the ship but the whole world is becoming a 3rd world where only money matters. Laws that protected us and our property are disregarded.  
I don't worship this gov, you know that. You have fallen for the propaganda hook line and sinker. You now are all too willingly would most likely put putin as the leader of our country. I do not doubt this for a minute that you would do this. It has made me sick to my stomach to watch you carry on about putin this way because I know the truth.

putin is a narcissist, a want to be dictator. I mean shit he changed the law to extend the term limit for being president. and shit even during the term he wasn't president, he was acting president.he got rid of electing governors so he could appoint them. The media is pretty much run by the Gov, this man is a dictator. If you can not see that this is a dictator, I don't know what to tell you.

I didn't even need my friend to tell me this stuff about putin, but I can assure you I will take the word of people living in that country over what putin wants the media to put out.

I do not know why you are going on and on about this man. I really do not know why.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin
Yes he could be as Phoney as Bush/Obama but he does seem to believe in Sovereignty for his people unlike the New World Order lackeys we have here.
Excuse me? Equality for WHOM?

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe too many of the paid Russian bots were getting too noisy so Putin had to flip the switch that caused the chip in their head to explode. Like they say, the only good glibturd is a dead glibturd. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum